Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Ah my mistake. I talk only about destruction warlock. The other don’t exist anymore in pvp.
    The deff cds are
    Healthstone which can be use multiply times with resetting, gate which is the strongest , demon armor which makes locks unkillable by meele.

And the cooldown doesn’t matter. Because one 6 seconds kick could have 2 min cooldown and would still be broken.

And it’s not 9% out of 12 classes
    It’s 9 % out of all 30+speccs.

And pls show me any class which can do consistent or at all 70k crits.

And how do you think it’s fair that you have 100k more hp than I do ?

And I want to remind you. You are one out of three.

Your team can make a set up to make you free cast or if they kick you , you can spam fear afterwards and your team. Ab Free cast.

Iam sorry but it doesn’t sound like you play arena at all. Which is not bad , but it might be why you can’t see how strong warlock is.

And no , i don’t want them to be uselessl but i would prefer To be able to kill them and not see my dd get killed while I wait for the 6 secounds kick to run out thinking my full life dd will survive

Edit : and the mortal could together with the spread debuff. I can instantly dispell it , but the coil still hits both
    I mean i see the other two but...
    1. healthstone cant really be used more then once...
    gate is not a defencive...
    demon armor cant be shared with a group...
    btw can you show me this 70k crit?
    i have yet to see a chaos bolt do "consitiantly 70k"
    i have 100k more hp cause i actually play the game instead of fucking crying on the forums lal day?

and no i am doing arean's right now to test, and i am with full procs and my gear, unable to do 70k chaos bolts.

btw i love how every patch eveery single spec ever is bth insanely weak, and insanely overpowered.
    the coil travels, so if you didspsll it but its already launched it will still hit...

btw you have yet to show any actual evidance. links, screenshots, anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Really? Like they're stronger than balance druids, sin rogues (u know that spec that's being played by almost 10% of all high rated arena players), ret paladin, fury, arms, havoc dh, spriest?

I don't know at what ratings you're playing, but that's just BS you're talking about.

I don’t say ww monks are broken. They are fine.
    But they work really good with and against warlocks and sp.

Ret is easy to heal against , since their burst is easy to stop
    Furry is only annoying in 2s
    And dh is balanced
    Rogue is fine too , only paired with mage the become almost too good

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean i see the other two but...
    1. healthstone cant really be used more then once...
    gate is not a defencive...
    demon armor cant be shared with a group...
    btw can you show me this 70k crit?
    i have yet to see a chaos bolt do "consitiantly 70k"
    i have 100k more hp cause i actually play the game instead of fucking crying on the forums lal day?

and no i am doing arean's right now to test, and i am with full procs and my gear, unable to do 70k chaos bolts.

btw i love how every patch eveery single spec ever is bth insanely weak, and insanely overpowered.
    the coil travels, so if you didspsll it but its already launched it will still hit...

btw you have yet to show any actual evidance. links, screenshots, anything?
    Will play later a few games and get you a screenshot .

And I play the game too. But I had in 70 wins only 2 item drops.

You probably raid and you m+?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don’t say ww monks are broken. They are fine.
    But they work really good with and against warlocks and sp.

Ret is easy to heal against , since their burst is easy to stop
    Furry is only annoying in 2s
    And dh is balanced
    Rogue is fine too , only paired with mage the become almost too good

- - - Updated - - -

Will play later a few games and get you a screenshot .

And I play the game too. But I had in 70 wins only 2 item drops.

You probably raid and you m+?
    70 wins 2 drops? also would like to see any evidance of that, sounds like a fuck load of BS and yes i do.

hmm i wonder how to get these 70k chaos bolts...

also sounds like you may just be bad at the game. its easy to CC locks, stun, move, knock back. and once their 8 seconds are up ezpz to interrupt them.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-02-10 at 03:35 PM.

70 wins 2 drops? also would like to see any evidance of that, sounds like a fuck load of BS and yes i do.

hmm i wonder how to get these 70k chaos bolts...

also sounds like you may just be bad at the game. its easy to CC locks, stun, move, knock back. and once their 8 seconds are up ezpz to interrupt them.
    If locks are so balanced why the high participation since the buff ? Higher than any healer?

7+ Year Old Account
    If locks are so balanced why the high participation since the buff ? Higher than any healer?
    because
    1. while other classes have many specs that are useful, warlocks in arenas ONLY have destro so all warlocks are forced into destro. if you wanted abit more fair you would compare all classes.
    2. you have yet to show us where you are getting these numbers
    3. if a class is even slightly ahead it will look like its much more ahead then it really is
    4. no matter how close you get there will ALWAYS be a class on top. all the classes could do the exact same damage, but because Blood dk is the top of the list in alphabetical, it is suddenly super OP.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Does anyone think they are fine? its legion all over again. They stand there in full tank mode, spaming cc and kill people with 70k chaos bolts. 6 seconds kick, heal for the whole team, mobility for the whole team.

Every noob can pick up warlock at the moment, because playing warlock brings no punishment.

Holinka you failed us again
    Which is why I see few if any warlocks in random BGs anymore. Oh wait...

because
    1. while other classes have many specs that are useful, warlocks in arenas ONLY have destro so all warlocks are forced into destro. if you wanted abit more fair you would compare all classes.
    2. you have yet to show us where you are getting these numbers
    3. if a class is even slightly ahead it will look like its much more ahead then it really is
    4. no matter how close you get there will ALWAYS be a class on top. all the classes could do the exact same damage, but because Blood dk is the top of the list in alphabetical, it is suddenly super OP.
    https://thelootdistrict.com/pvpstats...v3&rating=2200

Hey , I understand you. I defended frost dk in legion too. And we shouldn’t compare classes but speccs since, a feral will probably not enjoy playing boomy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Which is why I see few if any warlocks in random BGs anymore. Oh wait...
    Who cares about bgs again ?

7+ Year Old Account
    https://thelootdistrict.com/pvpstats...v3&rating=2200

Hey , I understand you. I defended frost dk in legion too. And we shouldn’t compare classes but speccs since, a feral will probably not enjoy playing boomy.

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares about bgs again ?
    I dont play destro, i usually run into destro, and having fought destro its pretty funny seeing you say they lkand 70k+ chaos bolts on the usual, when i have yet to see any

also LOLOLOL everyone cares about bgs, you fucking serious?
    ok so first off lets use both regions, not just EU, cause NA matters too.
    yes destro is the highest at 8.36% but that leaves demo at 1.29 and affi at 0.43 so a total of warlocks being 10.08%
    lets take a look at.... MONK
    6.32% windwalker, 5.6% mistweave.... 0.32% brew... 12.24% ooooof....
    how about mage?

almost like the only reason destro is so high, is because it is the ONLY WARLOCK SPEC that is really useable.

cause here is the thing, this is why you go by class.
    cause people liek to stick to their class, some to their spec but most stick to their class.

So all the warlock players have filtered to destro, causing it to not be split up into different ones like the others.
    the % of that spec in that bracket does not prove how good they are or how strong they are.
    just that that spec is very filled.

There is more mages then warlocks
    more monks then warlocks
    more druids then warlocks
    more preists then wearlokcs

But thing is with those classes 2 or 3 of the specs are high up there.
    while with warlock ONLY destro is up there. and that is what causes it to look "scewed"

Lets say you have 4 classes
    mage, lock, rgue, and hunter (all dps to make this easier)
    there is 90 of each.
    So all the classes are equal and everything, suddenly they each have 30 in every spec.

now sudenly desotr is far better then the other two... You have 30 in all mage, rogue, and hunter specs...
    but you will see 80 in destro, 5 in demo, 5 in affliction...

That does not mean destro is suddenly more powerful then the other classes cause it has "80 players" it is just that it is MORE POWERFUL then the OTHER warlock specs.

Last example.
    warlock has total 10%, destro is really good, 9%
    affliction and demo are horrid 0.5% each

Hunter had 10% total all three specs do the same amount of damage, and that amount of damage is the same as destro
    suddenly they now each have 3% making it look worse then warlocks and destro.

if a class is overpowered, its total would be higher then others. why? because players liek to stick to their class.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-02-10 at 04:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    You have to remember while the kick is 6 seconds, it has double the cooldown of 3 second ones, like windshear. .
    TIL that 15 seconds is double 12. (Kick has 15 sec cooldown, windshear has 12)

All I'm reading here is the usual crying whenever warlocks aren't a free kill.

It's clearly OK for melee to have 252 gap closers, interupts, stuns and such, but god help us all if a warlock can get a 3 second cast off.

Where was all the outrage since the start of BFA where all 3 warlock specs were unviable ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    TIL that 15 seconds is double 12. (Kick has 15 sec cooldown, windshear has 12)
    ... idk if you know... but spell lock has a 24 second cooldown buddy...
    double that of windshear...
    we are talking about the warlock kick...

so maybe think for a few seconds?
    i know 15 is not double 12...
    but 24 is double 12...

Literally a week ago i just made a fucking video on this pet my dude

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post

It's clearly OK for melee to have 252 gap closers, interupts, stuns and such, but god help us all if a warlock can get a 3 second cast off.

Where was all the outrage since the start of BFA where all 3 warlock specs were unviable ?
    Yeah remember when in 8.0 warlock was BY FAR the lowest possible class played in Arena's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    ... idk if you know... but spell lock has a 24 second cooldown buddy...
    double that of windshear...
    we are talking about the warlock kick..
    Apologies, I've never heard it called a kick, usually the broad term is "interrupt", especially since the actual kick ability locks out for 5 seconds, not 3, so when you were saying longer cooldown, I naturally assumed you were talking about the ability named kick.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post

Because as healer playing vs meele is atleast fun ? Spending 10 years in cc and having to fear that getting kicked once means someone dies ?

And other example. How many specs demand you to hide to survive burst ? Boomy and destro? But does the destro goes pillar humping when feral uses incarn ? Haha no. They FACETANK it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Apologies, I've never heard it called a kick, usually the broad term is "interrupt", especially since the actual kick ability locks out for 5 seconds, not 3, so when you were saying longer cooldown, I naturally assumed you were talking about the ability named kick.
    I usually call it that too, but that is what the op and others here have been calling it...
    6 seconds kick
    example.

- - - Updated - - -

Because as healer playing vs meele is atleast fun ? Spending 10 years in cc and having to fear that getting kicked once means someone dies ?

And other example. How many specs demand you to hide to survive burst ? Boomy and destro? But does the destro goes pillar humping when feral uses incarn ? Haha no. They FACETANK it
    Umm that is literally the same as warlock... You suddenly spend 10 years ccd, getting kicked, stunned, feared, death gripped, etc etc.
    also show me a destro lock facetanking dps cooldowns...

I dont play destro, i usually run into destro, and having fought destro its pretty funny seeing you say they lkand 70k+ chaos bolts on the usual, when i have yet to see any

also LOLOLOL everyone cares about bgs, you fucking serious?
    ok so first off lets use both regions, not just EU, cause NA matters too.
    yes destro is the highest at 8.36% but that leaves demo at 1.29 and affi at 0.43 so a total of warlocks being 10.08%
    lets take a look at.... MONK
    6.32% windwalker, 5.6% mistweave.... 0.32% brew... 12.24% ooooof....
    how about mage?

almost like the only reason destro is so high, is because it is the ONLY WARLOCK SPEC that is really useable.

cause here is the thing, this is why you go by class.
    cause people liek to stick to their class, some to their spec but most stick to their class.

So all the warlock players have filtered to destro, causing it to not be split up into different ones like the others.
    the % of that spec in that bracket does not prove how good they are or how strong they are.
    just that that spec is very filled.

There is more mages then warlocks
    more monks then warlocks
    more druids then warlocks
    more preists then wearlokcs

But thing is with those classes 2 or 3 of the specs are high up there.
    while with warlock ONLY destro is up there. and that is what causes it to look "scewed"

Lets say you have 4 classes
    mage, lock, rgue, and hunter (all dps to make this easier)
    there is 90 of each.
    So all the classes are equal and everything, suddenly they each have 30 in every spec.

now sudenly desotr is far better then the other two... You have 30 in all mage, rogue, and hunter specs...
    but you will see 80 in destro, 5 in demo, 5 in affliction...

That does not mean destro is suddenly more powerful then the other classes cause it has "80 players" it is just that it is MORE POWERFUL then the OTHER warlock specs.

Last example.
    warlock has total 10%, destro is really good, 9%
    affliction and demo are horrid 0.5% each

Hunter had 10% total all three specs do the same amount of damage, and that amount of damage is the same as destro
    suddenly they now each have 3% making it look worse then warlocks and destro.

if a class is overpowered, its total would be higher then others. why? because players liek to stick to their class.
    Good to know dks we’re fine legion season 1. since unholy and blood were 0,x % participation and only frost was high, it means frost was okay.

Good to know that I who plays normally around 2,2-2,5 farmed famous streamer and defeated the blizz con champ because of my skill /s
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2019-02-10 at 04:35 PM.

I'm sorry. It MUST be fine if warlock vs every other class is not fun. We should def go back to 8.0, I hate it when a whole class isn't unviable.

And other example. How many specs demand you to hide to survive burst ?
    This is a joke right?

Don't even try to argue with Felplague
    He is some 1,5, max 1,75 warlock that thinks its okay to stand in the middle in the Arena doing nothing and win
    its obvious that he is biased, just look at his Arena Exp, coupled with ability to ignore actual statistics makes it just unbearable

Never trust someone who masturbates to his own character and spending money on artists for nacked pictures of his Warlock

7+ Year Old Account
    Good to know dks we’re fine legion season 1. since unholy and blood were 0,x % participation and only frost was high, it means frost was okay.

Good to know that I who plays normally around 2,2-2,5 farmed famous streamer and defeated the blizz con champ because of my skill /s
    can you show me numbers?
    and yes if frost dks ALONE kept them up with the other clases then yeah... dks were pretty fine, switch to frost dk and boom.
    i cant tell what your crying about anymore.

can you show me numbers?
    and yes if frost dks ALONE kept them up with the other clases then yeah... dks were pretty fine, switch to frost dk and boom.
    i cant tell what your crying about anymore.

Iam done. You don’t try to argue. You just twist logic and words to fit your narrative

Does anyone think they are fine? its legion all over again. They stand there in full tank mode, spaming cc and kill people with 70k chaos bolts. 6 seconds kick, heal for the whole team, mobility for the whole team.

Every noob can pick up warlock at the moment, because playing warlock brings no punishment.

Holinka you failed us again
    Getting bolted for 70k means you made a mistake. Normal cbolts do 35-50k damage. If you got hit for 70k it was during infernal and/or darksoul, which is when you need to LoS for a bit. You have about 10 seconds to get to LoS after infernal drops due to stacks needing to be built so theres no excuse either. Locks are tanky because they have no mobility and have to hardcast everything, which means they're one of the few classes that can pop a 3 minute CD and do entirely nothing with it.

I guess that means they crush lower skilled players who don't avoid them though. Look at the EU top 30, not a single lock. It's all mages rogues eles WW's and druids because those are the actual best classes in the game right now. Mage Ele, Rogue Mage and Mage/Ele WW are the best comps. They have easy to deliver burst, easy CC and great survivability, not in the sense of tanking damage, but in the sense of avoiding it through CC, mobility or stuff like feint or temporal shield healing back a teams entire burst.

That's not to say destro isn't good, its definitely a top spec along with stuff like unholy, ele, moonkin and spriest.