Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what...? I have literally never just stood in the middle of the arena and won. Play a destro lock if you think its so good, show us how easy it is, or maybe once you play warlock you will realise "oh shit, they can intterupt me, stun me, and LoS me.... Well im dead"

    actual statistics? literally fucking non have been shown other then "Most warlocks play destro"

    i love how you say in literally the SAME POST
    "He is just defending his ez wins because hes destro"
    "Look at him he literally never wins lol"

    Am i getting carried by being able to play destro? or am i not experianced in arena? tell me, im confused.


    Also why are you looking online for warcraft smut? what kinda perv are you? this speaks more of you then me man, wtf.
    Its both, you are losing because you play wrong/bad and the wins you do, is because you are warlock
    "its not that easy" I play multiple Classes, i have Multiple Gladiators, i played shadow priest, demo lock, sub Rogue, Arms Warrior, i know exactly how its played, and no its easy as fuck, you are literally standing in the middle of the Arena and spamming your PvE Rotation, maybe you are chasing down targets, then get CC around the corner and die, typical 1,5 mistakes

    also why the duck are everyone saying "warlock has no mobility (((" you have gate and teleport, its not Blizzard fault you play 100% of the time your mortal coil, if you know you are getting focused all the time and play on mugambala/shergrat/tigers peak, why not take teleport and be unkillable?


    also i dont have anything against Artists, whatever they are gonna draw, i just find it extremely odd why you pay them so they draw your character with a dick, i mean i get it, you like your chicks with dicks, but it just fits perfectly on that Moon Guard ERPler who somehow thinks his opinions on PvP are relevant

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    To be fair im a lock i forgot that you couldnt use pots.

    - - - Updated - - -



    1. No i comissioned art of my charecter, i do editing and jewelry work... and nah that guys cool, artist are really awesome and really deserve to be paid more for the time it takes for them to work
    2. oh your an R druid? cyclone the warlock when he starts his big chain ez pz, he is cycloned and by the time he is out cyclone him again, do that till the DR is too high and well now all his cooldowns are wasted and his chaos bolts are fucking pitiful.
    3. sounds like you just need to get good at pvp? You dont really need to kick fear, just the chaos bolts, why are you kicking fear?
    4. a caster shouldnt be able to do what?
    5. the old game where people did considtently dmg not burst?
    what game did you play?
    now if you said "iwant the game back where CC was less of a thing" sure, back when only some classes had cc, but now ALL OF THEM DO and you spend most of a match ccd.
    but no there has always been a few burst specs ever since vanilla, do you forget the days of shadowbolt crit 1 shotting people, or the double pyroblast? (full cast time pyroblast followed by a quick instant cast pyroblast)
    and again you have yet to show a 70k chaos bolt.
    and nah, warlocks even with the 275% armor still get absolutly fucking chunked by melee, and the health is only 10% with a class with super low mobility. (No mobility other then ones that need to be set up ahead of time) we got demon skin because in 8.0 we were the lowest class, our entire class combined was lower then some of the other classes lowest specs, atleast in arena, in rbg we were fine and still are.
    but even with demon skin bassicly a REQUIRED TALENT. we still get heavily chunked, as we have no real escape like mage or immunity like mage or slows... like mage... or aoe roots... like mage... or... hmm...

    1.Im not gonna comment on that since ive said it before, but whatever, its your dick fetish, so idc
    2.actually that sentence really gets my nogging jogging, cyclone is 20 yard, all your abilities are 40 yard, if you stand in the middle of the Arena, the rdruid actually needs to come out of the pillar and stand open field, should he really do that if you have your burst up? quick switch with mortal coil into shadowfury and 2xchaosbolt and he is dead before he even has a chance to cast cyclone, it really shows you have 0 arena experience
    3.why does someone who plays at 1,5 tells someone who has multiple gladiators like the DK poster to "get good"? are you out of your mind?
    4.to stand in the middle of the Arena not moving at all and spam PvE rotation on every target that is in range, its the same as a melee just killing somebody in the first 20 seconds through every defensiv cd, its stupid and has no genuine counterplay
    5.the old game where people didnt need to use offensiv cds to kill someone
    the old game where you could cc chain someone, you say theres more cc than wotlk, did you even play pvp in wotlk/cata/mop? serious question
    and now you are telling about a time in classic where arena didnt even exist, when people talk fondly about wow pvp, they mostly mean wotlk and mop, in which both there was way more cc then now btw
    Warlock have 10% more hp baseline and 10% more with demon armor, its 100%+10%+10% hp you actually have, also with demon armor, you have more armor than plate classes, just saying (and i know that considering i played WLS last season)
    also no, warlock werent the lowest class, DK was lower actually, Warlock was bad yeah, but their dmg was absurd even back then, they were just squishy, now they have absurd dmg AND are tanky, they are worse than 8.0 shadowpriest with the tank trait

  3. #63
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    16,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Potions in Arena omegalul.

    WLs are fine though. Just hug the pillar.
    To be fair im a lock i forgot that you couldnt use pots.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Okay first one was my mistake. I didn’t read it right. You are the guy making pictures of your own character.
    Just annoyed me since I have a guild mate who does it for a living and he is a really nice guy. Even so it’s still something odd to do.

    But again how do I go meele vs warlock as rdruid ? How can go for a cc ? Lock has more range and cast time of fear is 1.6 While cylclone has less range and costs 3k mana and has a cast time of 1,7.Which means I lose 9k mana if I clone 3 times.

    Okay my team kicks fear and chaos bolts. How do we do pressure now ? Your other dd and your healer are free casting.

    Edit : and I don’t say you do nothing. But a caster shouldn’t be able to just do that. I want the old games back were people did consistently dmg and not burst.
    I would be fine with nerfing chaos bolt to cap at 30 or 40k and buff the other spells.
    Maybe reduce demon skin armor by to 200% and remove the health buff
    1. No i comissioned art of my charecter, i do editing and jewelry work... and nah that guys cool, artist are really awesome and really deserve to be paid more for the time it takes for them to work
    2. oh your an R druid? cyclone the warlock when he starts his big chain ez pz, he is cycloned and by the time he is out cyclone him again, do that till the DR is too high and well now all his cooldowns are wasted and his chaos bolts are fucking pitiful.
    3. sounds like you just need to get good at pvp? You dont really need to kick fear, just the chaos bolts, why are you kicking fear?
    4. a caster shouldnt be able to do what?
    5. the old game where people did considtently dmg not burst?
    what game did you play?
    now if you said "iwant the game back where CC was less of a thing" sure, back when only some classes had cc, but now ALL OF THEM DO and you spend most of a match ccd.
    but no there has always been a few burst specs ever since vanilla, do you forget the days of shadowbolt crit 1 shotting people, or the double pyroblast? (full cast time pyroblast followed by a quick instant cast pyroblast)
    and again you have yet to show a 70k chaos bolt.
    and nah, warlocks even with the 275% armor still get absolutly fucking chunked by melee, and the health is only 10% with a class with super low mobility. (No mobility other then ones that need to be set up ahead of time) we got demon skin because in 8.0 we were the lowest class, our entire class combined was lower then some of the other classes lowest specs, atleast in arena, in rbg we were fine and still are.
    but even with demon skin bassicly a REQUIRED TALENT. we still get heavily chunked, as we have no real escape like mage or immunity like mage or slows... like mage... or aoe roots... like mage... or... hmm...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Why not fix that than instead ? Why make a meta which is no fun for no one?

    I don’t want locks to be unplayable. But i don’t want to play pillar all day or fear for my life everytime I get kicked
    welcome to pvp since vanilla, every spec is both god and unplayable at the same time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    According to arenamate assassination is the most played spec at 2k+ and 2,2k+. The amount of destruction WLs really drops off after 2,1k+. They're of course still far away from being "trash".
    also arean does not understand how those percentages work so...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Warferno View Post
    The reason people struggle against destro when it's on same level as most classes balance wise, is because it's the ultimate noob destroyer specc.
    I have played warlock since BC as main and quit playing destro due to it's current design philosophy, the speccs entire dmg is siphoned into chaos bolt, and there are only two options, either chaos bolt is weak or it does a lot of dmg. If chaos bolt is weak, warlocks cannot kill anything, if it's buffed, noobs who do not understand the class get completely destroyed because like season 1 in bfa where warlocks were crap, the melee players adopted the mentality that warlocks are easy and free kills. And now that blizzard finally caved into their promises and made warlock a tanky unmobile caster, the melee who previously destroyed warlocks are in big trouble because they do not know how to play against it.
    very, very true, start of legion when they had the pvp talents, originally focused chaos was much stronger. Now in high ranks this really didnt matter, in alot of situations was not even taken, as it was easy to interupt chaos bolt or los or etc to avoid it, or even reflect it last second... (i remember reflecting a fully proced everything chaos bolt at the start of legion, while also firing one of my own off and he just dropped... 2 fully procced max chaos bolts to the face... mmm)

    but sadly because at low rank like OP here people dont know how to los, interupt, stun, etc. and so they were wrecking face in low rank, and blizz nerfed it... then again... and now it is where it is now and has been. where the only reason it is taken is because it pairs well with other talents.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Hey this was my exact same argument. Frost dk in season 1 and demon hunter in season 2 was the noob destroyer. It was all my skill that I was even able to reach 2,6 with them. Why not dodge sindragosa? Why not kite ? Oh wait you can’t play the game if you do that ? To bad they are only good vs noobs.


    And the point is not not knowing what to do. It’s just no fun to play vs destro locks. All interactions with them is frustrating. Compare that to a mage. It’s a duel who out plays who when you play healer vs mage
    So your a noob, and mad that you dont know how to interrupt?
    atleast you can admit it man.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    while you make Yugioh videos ?
    And come on man what do you do then?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    but sadly because at low rank like OP here people dont know how to los, interupt, stun, etc.

    So your a noob, and mad that you dont know how to interrupt?
    atleast you can admit it man.
    Lol, I'd be careful with throwing around insults like that when your highest arena achievement is 1,750.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    To be fair im a lock i forgot that you couldnt use pots.

    - - - Updated - - -



    1. No i comissioned art of my charecter, i do editing and jewelry work... and nah that guys cool, artist are really awesome and really deserve to be paid more for the time it takes for them to work
    2. oh your an R druid? cyclone the warlock when he starts his big chain ez pz, he is cycloned and by the time he is out cyclone him again, do that till the DR is too high and well now all his cooldowns are wasted and his chaos bolts are fucking pitiful.
    3. sounds like you just need to get good at pvp? You dont really need to kick fear, just the chaos bolts, why are you kicking fear?
    4. a caster shouldnt be able to do what?
    5. the old game where people did considtently dmg not burst?
    what game did you play?
    now if you said "iwant the game back where CC was less of a thing" sure, back when only some classes had cc, but now ALL OF THEM DO and you spend most of a match ccd.
    but no there has always been a few burst specs ever since vanilla, do you forget the days of shadowbolt crit 1 shotting people, or the double pyroblast? (full cast time pyroblast followed by a quick instant cast pyroblast)
    and again you have yet to show a 70k chaos bolt.
    and nah, warlocks even with the 275% armor still get absolutly fucking chunked by melee, and the health is only 10% with a class with super low mobility. (No mobility other then ones that need to be set up ahead of time) we got demon skin because in 8.0 we were the lowest class, our entire class combined was lower then some of the other classes lowest specs, atleast in arena, in rbg we were fine and still are.
    but even with demon skin bassicly a REQUIRED TALENT. we still get heavily chunked, as we have no real escape like mage or immunity like mage or slows... like mage... or aoe roots... like mage... or... hmm...

    - - - Updated - - -



    welcome to pvp since vanilla, every spec is both god and unplayable at the same time.

    - - - Updated - - -



    also arean does not understand how those percentages work so...

    - - - Updated - - -



    very, very true, start of legion when they had the pvp talents, originally focused chaos was much stronger. Now in high ranks this really didnt matter, in alot of situations was not even taken, as it was easy to interupt chaos bolt or los or etc to avoid it, or even reflect it last second... (i remember reflecting a fully proced everything chaos bolt at the start of legion, while also firing one of my own off and he just dropped... 2 fully procced max chaos bolts to the face... mmm)

    but sadly because at low rank like OP here people dont know how to los, interupt, stun, etc. and so they were wrecking face in low rank, and blizz nerfed it... then again... and now it is where it is now and has been. where the only reason it is taken is because it pairs well with other talents.

    - - - Updated - - -



    So your a noob, and mad that you dont know how to interrupt?
    atleast you can admit it man.
    Why kick fear? Because getting into a cc chain against warlock forces your team to fall back , giving the warlock team time to recover ?

    Again 1 clone is 3k mana. Cloning 3 times is -9k mana. And the game vs lock will almost always go into dampening.
    And that’s if you get a clone through. Most of the time to clone you need to go into the open and have the higher risk of getting kicked. Specially if the warlock plays with a shamen who can kick and than spam purge.

    But you know what I think we won’t agree with each other. Let’s let it be before we start insulting each other since we are not productive anymore.

    And I take back what I said about your editing, since to be honest I watch the videos ( i didn’t play in over a decade ) while working on my dental protetics.

    Have a nice day cya

    And about your last sentence. Rdruid don’t have interrupt.

    Edit : since you highest is 1,75. if you want me and friend can push you to 2k. Do you play Eu?
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2019-02-11 at 12:31 PM.

  6. #66
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    16,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Lol, I'd be careful with throwing around insults like that when your highest arena achievement is 1,750.
    I dont do arenas cause i get intterupted a fuck ton, plus i prefer more the gaemplay aspect of RBG's with the whole objective thing, over just TDM in Arena's.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post

    And the point is not not knowing what to do. It’s just no fun to play vs destro locks. All interactions with them is frustrating. Compare that to a mage. It’s a duel who out plays who when you play healer vs mage
    Frostmages slows are just as frustrating if not more to some melee (ret for example). You can outplay locks by abusing their lack of mobility and casting requirements. Sometimes when you're facing a wall its better to try to go around it than through.

  8. #68
    I wonder if people would prefer wotlk chaos bolt over the new chaos bolt.
    I.e. chaos bolt on 12 sec cd and does massive damage ( and this would be in todays standards if players have 200k hp it would deal at least 120k dmg and ignores absorbs but I think a bit over the top to ignore damage reduction abilities like it was), and more damage is funneled to other abilities like conflagrate and incinerate.
    Or the modern versions where you throw the dice, sacrifice a goat and hope one of your 3 chaos bolts crits for 70k.

    Edit: I do think that the bane of modern destruction warlock is how almost all the damage is in chaos bolt and how Havoc restricts the class way too much design wise.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Here I play heal. And playing vs warlock bring me no fun at all.
    They removed a lot of counterplay potential for me, while the warlock keeps his crazy amount of cc. 1 kick is 6 secounds of not casting and there is no way to remove it. Yesterday my hunter mate got mortal coil into 2 70k chaos bolts.
    What is the gameplan ? Not cast ? Not even go in the open without trinket?

    Warlock can be Tanky, as much as I care. But they shouldn’t be tanky to the point that positioning doesn’t matter and they shouldn’t have dmg + cc + being tanky.
    Things you could have done:

    1. You trinket the Silence.
    2. Hunter trinkets the coil
    3. You fake cast the silence
    4. Hunter pet stuns after coil
    5. Hunter turtles before the 2nd chaos bolt
    6. You pre-sac the coil
    7. grounding if shaman
    8. wind shear if shaman
    9. Hunter LOS while you're silenced
    10. Hunter feign death the 2nd bolt.
    11. don't let hunter get below 50% while you're susceptible to CC.......

    Seems like there's still quite a bit of counterplay to me.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Things you could have done:

    1. You trinket the Silence.
    2. Hunter trinkets the coil
    3. You fake cast the silence
    4. Hunter pet stuns after coil
    5. Hunter turtles before the 2nd chaos bolt
    6. You pre-sac the coil
    7. grounding if shaman
    8. wind shear if shaman
    9. Hunter LOS while you're silenced
    10. Hunter feign death the 2nd bolt.
    11. don't let hunter get below 50% while you're susceptible to CC.......

    Seems like there's still quite a bit of counterplay to me.
    Wow.

    So if no one has trinket , better go hiding? Much fun much wow.
    Don’t let him drop below 50% ?

    Trinket hits between 15-27k and chaos around 30-70k. And that is only the warlock. That can already 100-0 you

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Wow.

    So if no one has trinket , better go hiding? Much fun much wow.
    Don’t let him drop below 50% ?

    Trinket hits between 15-27k and chaos around 30-70k. And that is only the warlock. That can already 100-0 you
    The 2nd chaos bolt is 100% avoidable as I mentioned. What did you trinket if both of yours were down? Seems like you misplayed. If you can't fake cast and get spell locked for 6 seconds your partner should absolutely hide until you can heal him/her. What class are you playing btw?

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    The 2nd chaos bolt is 100% avoidable as I mentioned. What did you trinket if both of yours were down? Seems like you misplayed. If you can't fake cast and get spell locked for 6 seconds your partner should absolutely hide until you can heal him/her. What class are you playing btw?
    Rdruid. And the warlock is not alone. He has 2 other team mates

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Rdruid. And the warlock is not alone. He has 2 other team mates
    I was assuming it was 2v2. 3v3 makes it even easier as you have another player on your team to shut down the warlock while you're CCed. I'm not saying it's easy but there are tons of things you and your partners can do to avoid being 100-0.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    can you show me the 70k bolt?
    also i guess you dont know of a thing called a trinket, or a stun, or a defencive or ANYTHING?
    cause for that to happen he just popped EVERY SINGLE ONE of his cooldowns, and you just sat there doing nothing...

    also what cc chain for warock? a 35 second cooldown 4s stun, and then a 4 second root?
    have you played against rogues or warriors, as a caster? their cc chains are fucking FAR WORSE
    Ok mate, whatever you say, srsly. I main rogue and I can tell you that I can't burst somebody on a kidneyshot and I understand it because I have the power to stun every 20 seconds and I can kick every 15s and I have mortal strike, but all my CDS are 2 minutes at least and I usually have to trinket and use them cause I die on a single stunlock unless I predict their go and feint (which is on GCD and cost energy and has a 15s cd and reduces damage taken by 30% if you talented it) before they do it or I save my trinket for their CDS (of course I can kill some targets on a kidney with vendetta,toxic,marked,systemshock and all my bleeds applied... but it tooks some time it's not like 2 shot ggs I hit for like 12k averge on my envenoms I think my highest one was like 30k on my orc with trinket+orc racial+vendetta+toxic blade)

    Of course I don't have a picture of the 70k+ because I don't usually take pictures of insta deaths but i got this one because i can't even use my cloack cause i was on a lasso and he stopped the lasso with an instant spell and i died literally on that stun, I was hit for over 130k in 3 seconds (2 globals) while stunned.


    at 8:25 snutz hits a guy for 180k+ only with 2 chaosbolts using all of his cds, impresive display of skill.


    By the way, warlocks can Cc chain by spaming fears, cause fear will only break when you get the damage, and until you get the ball they can throw a deathcoil while the projectile is traveling and then cast another chaosbolt, you can even use the shadow fury on another go or on the same one (it's so funny to get a double deathcoil which you can't dodge or predict cause it's instant and ranged, then both dps got stun while healer is on fear), and yes for a melee without a ranged CC (like warrior or outlaw rogue which can stun or monk para or whatever) or a hand of freedom a root is a CC, yes warrior can reflect and rogue can vanish/cloack every 2 minutes, warlocks can bolt every 20 seconds or so (you just have to build up the shards by casting or crit dots, like everything gives you shards even the root and makes your next bolt to be casted faster).

    Seriously I can literally argue with you for hours that this numbers are not normal but I guess that you will keep defending them even if they make no sense. You can be tanky, you can have a spameable fear, you can have drainlife, you can have roots, you can have your pets with a lot of utility, but FFS then don't hit for over 40k on a 1,5s cast, it's not funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warferno View Post
    I wonder if people would prefer wotlk chaos bolt over the new chaos bolt.
    That was funny like chaos into deathcoil into whatever, shadowfury, you're dead. At least I could vanish does and deny the 12s cd with my 2 minute vanish then preparation for the next one lmao.
    Last edited by drentzlet; 2019-02-11 at 04:51 PM.

  15. #75
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    16,796
    Quote Originally Posted by drentzlet View Post
    Ok mate, whatever you say, srsly. I main rogue and I can tell you that I can't burst somebody on a kidneyshot and I understand it because I have the power to stun every 20 seconds and I can kick every 15s and I have mortal strike, but all my CDS are 2 minutes at least and I usually have to trinket and use them cause I die on a single stunlock unless I predict their go and feint (which is on GCD and cost energy and has a 15s cd and reduces damage taken by 30% if you talented it) before they do it or I save my trinket for their CDS (of course I can kill some targets on a kidney with vendetta,toxic,marked,systemshock and all my bleeds applied... but it tooks some time it's not like 2 shot ggs I hit for like 12k averge on my envenoms I think my highest one was like 30k on my orc with trinket+orc racial+vendetta+toxic blade)

    Of course I don't have a picture of the 70k+ because I don't usually take pictures of insta deaths but i got this one because i can't even use my cloack cause i was on a lasso and he stopped the lasso with an instant spell and i died literally on that stun, I was hit for over 130k in 3 seconds (2 globals) while stunned.


    at 8:25 snutz hits a guy for 180k+ only with 2 chaosbolts using all of his cds, impresive display of skill.


    By the way, warlocks can Cc chain by spaming fears, cause fear will only break when you get the damage, and until you get the ball they can throw a deathcoil while the projectile is traveling and then cast another chaosbolt, you can even use the shadow fury on another go or on the same one (it's so funny to get a double deathcoil which you can't dodge or predict cause it's instant and ranged, then both dps got stun while healer is on fear), and yes for a melee without a ranged CC (like warrior or outlaw rogue which can stun or monk para or whatever) or a hand of freedom a root is a CC, yes warrior can reflect and rogue can vanish/cloack every 2 minutes, warlocks can bolt every 20 seconds or so (you just have to build up the shards by casting or crit dots, like everything gives you shards even the root and makes your next bolt to be casted faster).

    Seriously I can literally argue with you for hours that this numbers are not normal but I guess that you will keep defending them even if they make no sense. You can be tanky, you can have a spameable fear, you can have drainlife, you can have roots, you can have your pets with a lot of utility, but FFS then don't hit for over 40k on a 1,5s cast, it's not funny.


    That was funny like chaos into deathcoil into whatever, shadowfury, you're dead. At least I could vanish does and deny the 12s cd with my 2 minute vanish then preparation for the next one lmao.
    1. "I get hit by 70k all the time, but here is a 47k"
    2. all your cds are on 2 minutes... do you know how long locks cds are..?
    3. yeah you took 66.7k of that from the warlock who used one of their 12 second charges, a chaos bolt, and a few immolate tickets. the other 62805 was from the ele shammy...
    almost looks like the ele shammy is the real problem, because he is the one who was able to keep you stunned while also doing all this damage.
    4A. All procs perfectly lined up, enemies defencives have all been used also it is a very impressive display of skill that they were able to get all this down, the warlock and their monk healer both out of cds, and the warrior is way too far away, stupid enough to let this destro lock free cast.
    B. pretty much the perfect scenario, gear, azerite traits, etc to allow him to get this high damage.

    5.Warlocks can chaos bolt every 20 seconds, but those ones do about 30k, its only when they have tons of procs locked to them that they do anything over 40, and that is only every 3+ minutes...

    6. are like... all CCs spammable? cyclone is spammable, sap is spammable, many others are spamable...

    7. our root is on a 12 second cooldown, part of a pvp talent
    8. pets with lots of utility... what the fuck? we are forced into one pet, felhunter for interrupt, thats it, its not like we have tons of pets, and can choose any and all! you have to use felhunter, cause it has interupt.

    also 1.5 second cast? its 2.5 seconds... not 1.5


    but thank you for showing me finally someone getting a high chaos bolt.
    literally one of the best players in the world, best gear, etc, while also getting the perfect line up of procs, and enemies having already used all their cooldowns, and literally no one attacking him so he could free cast...

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    but thank you for showing me finally someone getting a high chaos bolt.
    literally one of the best players in the world, best gear, etc, while also getting the perfect line up of procs, and enemies having already used all their cooldowns, and literally no one attacking him so he could free cast...
    1.Best Player - not an Argument, Better players dont do magically more dmg than your average 2,4+ player, its just 1,5 player not knowing how their own class mechanics work that cant reach good numbers
    2.Best Gear - not an Argument either, its piss easy to get the right Traits and have around 15 less itemlvl than him, after that every gain is marginal and doesnt matter that much - thanks to gear scaling in pvp
    3.perfect line ups of procs, look at the ducking clip, i dont see him having ANY procs, he has orc racial, his burst cd, on use trinket and his class traits/cornflage procc which are 100% procrate, he just isnt stupid and have both of them active 100% of the time, not hard, this isnt magical 1% happening where both trinkets and traits have low procrate and somehow proc at the same time + critting with everything (considering chaosbolt even has 100% critchance) so the chance of having this setup has literally NOTHING to do with lucky procs, its pretty normal to have that setup
    4.Enemy warlock has his kick on cd, Fury Warrior is so far away, even if he jumps to him, he couldnt have interrupted his Burst, the only thing they could have done would have been the lock panicking and instantly using his deff cds while being 100% hp, but considering lock wall is 40% dmg reduction, im pretty sure he would have died through it if the ele shaman also had some instant dmg ready

  17. #77
    Warlocks are very strong. They are the foundation of a raid . CC, Gateways, Summon Portal, Combat Res, Healthstone.

  18. #78
    I am Murloc! Phookah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zebes, SR-21
    Posts
    5,765
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Ww monk is after warlock the strongest dd at the moment ..... but good for you
    loolollolololoolloolololololololollolol

    Guess that big ol demon armor buff we got and literally nothing else made us go from one of the shittest pvp classes to one of the best eh?

    many giggle

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by drentzlet View Post
    Ok mate, whatever you say, srsly. I main rogue and I can tell you that I can't burst somebody on a kidneyshot and I understand it because I have the power to stun every 20 seconds and I can kick every 15s and I have mortal strike, but all my CDS are 2 minutes at least and I usually have to trinket and use them cause I die on a single stunlock unless I predict their go and feint (which is on GCD and cost energy and has a 15s cd and reduces damage taken by 30% if you talented it) before they do it or I save my trinket for their CDS (of course I can kill some targets on a kidney with vendetta,toxic,marked,systemshock and all my bleeds applied... but it tooks some time it's not like 2 shot ggs I hit for like 12k averge on my envenoms I think my highest one was like 30k on my orc with trinket+orc racial+vendetta+toxic blade)

    Of course I don't have a picture of the 70k+ because I don't usually take pictures of insta deaths but i got this one because i can't even use my cloack cause i was on a lasso and he stopped the lasso with an instant spell and i died literally on that stun, I was hit for over 130k in 3 seconds (2 globals) while stunned.


    at 8:25 snutz hits a guy for 180k+ only with 2 chaosbolts using all of his cds, impresive display of skill.


    By the way, warlocks can Cc chain by spaming fears, cause fear will only break when you get the damage, and until you get the ball they can throw a deathcoil while the projectile is traveling and then cast another chaosbolt, you can even use the shadow fury on another go or on the same one (it's so funny to get a double deathcoil which you can't dodge or predict cause it's instant and ranged, then both dps got stun while healer is on fear), and yes for a melee without a ranged CC (like warrior or outlaw rogue which can stun or monk para or whatever) or a hand of freedom a root is a CC, yes warrior can reflect and rogue can vanish/cloack every 2 minutes, warlocks can bolt every 20 seconds or so (you just have to build up the shards by casting or crit dots, like everything gives you shards even the root and makes your next bolt to be casted faster).

    Seriously I can literally argue with you for hours that this numbers are not normal but I guess that you will keep defending them even if they make no sense. You can be tanky, you can have a spameable fear, you can have drainlife, you can have roots, you can have your pets with a lot of utility, but FFS then don't hit for over 40k on a 1,5s cast, it's not funny.


    That was funny like chaos into deathcoil into whatever, shadowfury, you're dead. At least I could vanish does and deny the 12s cd with my 2 minute vanish then preparation for the next one lmao.
    First of all, it kind of bothers me that you're complaining about warlock damage and link a screenshot where a (casted) chaosbolt hits for less than instant earth shock. You died a completely reasonable death by being lightning lasso'd into earth shock as a destruction warlock bolted you freely while your partners stopped neither. Looking more closely I can see that you actually trinketed that lasso (trinket is on 2 minute CD) but didn't use Cloak of Shadows which is clearly not on CD.

    Secondly, you're talking about "my CDS are 2 minutes at least" but the video of Snutz you linked has him using: 3 minute CD infernal, 2min CD Darksoul, 2min CD Trinket, Orc racial, a passive trinket proc AND he already spent 6 shards building up to that damage after infernal dropped. That means this damage was extremely telegraphed and avoidable. If you can't kill people using every cooldown in the book and freecasting two bolts you can never kill people.

    Lastly you can see in the top right corner the date is 22, AKA this video is either from January 22nd or before. That means this video is from before the grimoire nerf which took place on January 29th, meaning that final 100k bolt you see there would do 20% less today.

    In short, you're complaining while playing the best comp in the game because you died a preventable death and linked outdated evidence to support your claim.
    Last edited by Warning; 2019-02-11 at 08:03 PM.

  20. #80
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Your backyard
    Posts
    528
    Today in things that have been going on for 15 years: pvp sucks in this pve game that was originally not even supposed to contain pvp.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •