Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    While Wolvar and Quillboar are smart enough to communicate with other races, they both are quite savage. While they might have some concept of Honor, it doesn't mean they will get along with other races. Their primitive perception lets them believe they will triumph over an enemy that is technically much more advanced than them and the only way to prove them wrong would be to decimate a good portion of them, for the rest to acknowledge defeat. Thus they can be conquered by a faction but will probably not make any diplomatic attempts to join one side. The Wolvar only accept you in their village because you saved one of them and thus proven yourself. They accept you as a person, not as a representative of a faction.
    The Tuskarr are more advanced than those 2, but as stadet here before, are neutral. They live the simple life and do not intend to join a faction to be dragged into their war.

Personally, I don't think that every race in-game should be forced into the Red Vs. Blue conflict. Some just should stay neutral to both. No matter how "cool" it would be to play that race.

I would say, that for a race, to join the Horde or the Alliance, they not only have to possess some concept of Honor among their ranks and the Will to work with others for a common goal, but also the wish to enter diplomatic relations with a faction, which will result not only in the gain on military and economic support for them, but also bring upon them the consequence to provide troops and their natural resources, in the times of war to their main faction. They also have to have the will or at least the agreement to fight and kill the members of the races that belong to the enemy faction.
    Last edited by RyudoTFO; 2019-02-11 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyudoTFO View Post
    While Wolvar and Quillboar are smart enough to communicate with other races, they both are quite savage. While they might have some concept of Honor, it doesn't mean they will get along with other races. Their primitive perception lets them believe they will triumph over an enemy that is technically much more advanced than them and the only way to prove them wrong would be to decimate a good portion of them, for the rest to acknowledge defeat. Thus they can be conquered by a faction but will probably not make any diplomatic attempts to join one side. The Wolvar only accept you in their village because you saved one of them and thus proven yourself. They accept you as a person, not as a representative of a faction.
    The Tuskarr are more advanced than those 2, but as stadet here before, are neutral. They live the simple life and do not intend to join a faction to be dragged into their war.

Personally, I don't think that every race in-game should be forced into the Red Vs. Blue conflict. Some just should stay neutral to both. No matter how "cool" it would be to play that race.

I would say, that for a race, to join the Horde or the Alliance, they not only have to possess some concept of Honor among their ranks and the Will to work with others for a common goal, but also the wish to enter diplomatic relations with a faction, which will result not only in the gain on military and economic support for them, but also bring upon them the consequence to provide troops and their natural resources, in the times of war to their main faction. They also have to have the will or at least the agreement to fight and kill the members of the races that belong to the enemy faction.
    I guess my question is, does Alliance have to invite Murloc to the faction like it does to other races like we see or will they just use them as pawns without really inviting them to join?