Horde [H][OC][Jubei'thos/Gundrak] <Rise of the Phoenix> Recruiting

Rise of the Phoenix is a Horde Normal & Heroic raiding guild (on Jubei’thos), recruiting all players to join our team. If you aren’t into raiding, but still want a home, you are welcome to join too.

Raid Times: 6.30pm - 9.30pm AEST or 7.30pm - 10.30 AEDT (depending on time of year, follows server time)
    Raid Days: Wednesday and Thursday

We are a relaxed and social guild that is all about inclusion. Our guild has been around for a long time, so we are a sturdy guild that isn’t going anywhere. We invite players of all ages and experience to join.

If you are interested in joining, please contact our recruitment officer Zaph#5227 via Discord.
    Last edited by TheRiseGuild; 2019-05-13 at 10:08 AM.

how it goes? thinking of moving my toon to that server

Quote Originally Posted by Moosensation View Post
    how it goes? thinking of moving my toon to that server
    Sorry just saw your message now. The sever is alright I think economy wise, it's not that large but not too small. Sense of community is hard to gauge with the mixed servers now. If you're interested in hopping by in one of the the raids, be sure to message either Gypsywoman or Zaph for an invite to the discord =) If you are playing from US though and want to switch to an Oceanic server, I would suggest trying it out with a trial character because I think depending where in US you are the lag can get pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRiseGuild View Post
    Sorry just saw your message now. The sever is alright I think economy wise, it's not that large but not too small. Sense of community is hard to gauge with the mixed servers now. If you're interested in hopping by in one of the the raids, be sure to message either Gypsywoman or Zaph for an invite to the discord =) If you are playing from US though and want to switch to an Oceanic server, I would suggest trying it out with a trial character because I think depending where in US you are the lag can get pretty bad.
    yeah i play in the us west coast been thinking of getting a toon on a ocean server so i can raid due to working nights doing the week ect

Quote Originally Posted by Moosensation View Post
    yeah i play in the us west coast been thinking of getting a toon on a ocean server so i can raid due to working nights doing the week ect
    Awesome, if you could PM me your Discord ID or add me one of the people above we can send you a link I can't send PM's until my post count is 10 unfortunately.