Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I...I thought Dazar'alor was 8.1.5, guess I am out of the loop a bit.

Well...this is just ridiculous lol.
    Nah raids are separate from patches these days. 8.1.5 is bringing some good stuff imo like Warlords Timewalking and a new Raiding with Leashes achievement. Oh, and the two new allied races

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Yeah they should just open LFR all at once. I guess they want to encourage people to do normal though which is why it’s gated.
    NO, they don't want people in raid finder clearing the raid before everyone raiding with guilds or PuG's does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Together with last lfr wing most likely, not like stuff on current ptr needs much testing. Races, rollercoaster, timewalkin etc etc.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

First week of April worst case, last week of March best case..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    NO, they don't want people in raid finder clearing the raid before everyone raiding with guilds or PuG's does.
    That’s true.... I didn’t consider that. But my second sentence does agree with you.

They will release 8.1.5 once the 6 months game time is up for the people that bought that stupid boat mount, just in time for them to resub.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. April 2019

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The raid has been out for 3 weeks lol how had everybody finished it already?

Hell LFR hasn't even been fully unlocked yet (not even the 2nd wing it out lol)
    hes talking about for story reasaons, which would then lead to the allied races, the new raid wouldnt be out till awhile afterr, and as only 2 bosses it wont invalidate this current raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Considering the raid is cleared day 1 on normal and usually within a day or 2 on heroic and LFR doesn't release til mythic week, this is a non-issue.

Wont be this month. Blizz wants that money, they are gonna make people wait for their subs to be gone then release it. Kinda pathetic tbh. Considering the new raid came out at the end of January, we are likely getting it toward the end of March. Till then we suffer.

mythic raiders just clear through normal in a couple hours on the first days it out... Most of the higher end guilds have cleared it all on PTR already.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    Never, they're laying everyone off & cancelling the rest of BFA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    February 26th.

Aka 77 days after 8.1
    It'll probably be 77 says after the opening of BoD :c
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

When 8.1.5 will be relesed i bet someone will create thread about 8.2

8.1.5 will probably come out with or shortly after wing 3 of BoD. With Crucible of Storms coming out a 2-3 weeks after. Like how Trial of Valor was released 2 weeks after 8.1 (Return to Karazhan)

After the dreadwake mount promotion subs run out.

As Blizzard says soon

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    When 8.1.5 will be relesed i bet someone will create thread about 8.2
    oh no people have been making threads asking "why no news on 8.2" and "why is 8.2 not here yet" for MONTHS

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Sorry what? Are you referring to patch releases as time gating? Yeah I guess they're time gating next expansion too. Assholes.
    The main feature for many of that patch is Zandalari and Kul Tirans. And they are timegating it with bullshit reasoning except that they slack on modelling the Kul Tirans as last second decision to even put them in game but the real date is going to happen just after 6 months over the Dreadwake promotion. The new small raid gating is ok now, given we have one that's fresh.
    S.H.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    The main feature for many of that patch is Zandalari and Kul Tirans. And they are timegating it with bullshit reasoning except that they slack on modelling the Kul Tirans as last second decision to even put them in game but the real date is going to happen just after 6 months over the Dreadwake promotion. The new small raid gating is ok now, given we have one that's fresh.
    they literally threw in kultiran last minute,they werre not a planned race.
    Also lol... it would need to be in april to be that way, and its not going to be in april... 8.1.5 is not releasing in april buddy...
    also yeah man, they released the 8.1.5 AS SOON AS the lfr is over, not because... lfr is over... but because it almost sorta kinda not really lines up with the 6 months of the dreadwake, if people bought it the day of the promotion...