Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am heavily worried it will be about one week after my Dreadwake 6month sub runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    1. April 2019
    I hope their jokes will be better than in 2018.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

No hurry, there are games out there to kill time, why worry about 8.1.5? Kingdom hearts 3 n resident evil 2 remake n other are out. WORRY 8.1.5 later

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the latest is April 17th because new world event hearthstones are on the PTR, and there's one for Noblegarden which is on the 22nd.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

my guess is 10 weeks after the raid release, which is 7 weeks from now. Why? because we are confirmed to get 10 artifact knowledge until it stops again.
    So my guess is: when knowledge stops, we will get the new patch. a few weeks after that, the mini-raid will open without getting new knowledge. knowledge will once again increase either with 8.2 or when the next tier raid comes.

Last wing of LFR is 26th February, so maybe 2 weeks after this? So my bet is latest 12th March.

I just want my flying and heirlooms.....zzzzzzzzzzzz
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

7+ Year Old Account
    I really hope late February / early March.. damn, i dont want to wait any longer

First week of march, it will only be out when LRF is fully opened up.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they literally threw in kultiran last minute,they werre not a planned race.
    Also lol... it would need to be in april to be that way, and its not going to be in april... 8.1.5 is not releasing in april buddy...
    also yeah man, they released the 8.1.5 AS SOON AS the lfr is over, not because... lfr is over... but because it almost sorta kinda not really lines up with the 6 months of the dreadwake, if people bought it the day of the promotion...
    This is super odd to me considering LF Draenei, Highmountain Tauren and Nightborn that were released during Legion were threw together last minute. IE: Incomplete, same skin with different features. Kul Tirans and Zandalari AT LEAST have new skeletons and animations.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I hope their jokes will be better than in 2018.
    They released BfA since, so... no. Still bad jokes all the way.

It will be their april fools' joke.

edit: damn, I should read the thread before commenting lol

6th March for EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they literally threw in kultiran last minute,they werre not a planned race.
    You actually bought that excuse?...

Kul Tirans are to the Alliance, what Zandalari are to the Horde. Do you honestly think after how important of a role Kul Tirans play in this xpac, that they were just some last minute toss in, but they had Zandalari planned the whole time?... Freakin please... I can only speculate why they've actually been withholding these races for so long, (given how we're earned these race's trust countless times already) but it sure as shit wasn't because Kul Tirans were last minute. Especially given how we knew about them long before were ever knew that Dark Iron were going to be playable. Don't be so naive, dude.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    You actually bought that excuse?...

Kul Tirans are to the Alliance, what Zandalari are to the Horde. Do you honestly think after how important of a role Kul Tirans play in this xpac, that they were just some last minute toss in, but they had Zandalari planned the whole time?... Freakin please... I can only speculate why they've actually been withholding these races for so long, (given how we're earned these race's trust countless times already) but it sure as shit wasn't because Kul Tirans were last minute. Especially given how we knew about them long before were ever knew that Dark Iron were going to be playable. Don't be so naive, dude.
    Cause you know, kultiran when first found in the game were missing a lot of player animations, and building points unlike zanadalari... And weirdly vulpera.

Oh and they announced it with zandalari but not kultiran. And its pretty obvious it was no planned when they only had 2 face options, like a lot of NPCs.

Also uhh... Y...you do know dark iron dwarves were in the literal fucking trailer for BFA as an allied race, you fucking serious?

This is how you prove how much bullshit you are making up, by literally saying. "We have known about kultiran being playable far longer then dark iron" when dark iron were literally fucking used to announce allied races!!! And kultiran were not even confirmed till a year later.

https://youtu.be/QsZ9xkVQ_Vs
    1:58
    Its seriously pathetic how much of a conspiracy theorist you are. Making up stuff and ignoring stuff you can see with your very own eyes to try and make up some story so you can change fact into fiction.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-02-12 at 08:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

When can we expect 8.1.5?

Just trying to figure out when I should resub to WoW and start grinding out the Zandalari / Honorbound rep for the war campaign.

I want to make a Zandalari day one, but can't be arsed to sub right now unless the patch is coming soon