Azerit trait stacking?

Hello there,

is there any summary about which azerite traits stack and which don't?
    As I have observed for arcane haveing 2 times 'Equipoise' does not have a further effect than haveing it equiped only once. Thus this effect does not stack.
    On the opposite: 'Explosive Echo' does increase the damage when equipping this trait multiple times, but I did not check for that extra chance, if this does or does not stack.

So my question is, is this a bug for one of the two traits? And if this is working as intended, is there any summary about which traits do stack and which don't? As I like playing arcane, this would significantly alter my equipment/azerite trait choice strategy.

Greetings, LI2Atronach

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Equipoise's damage above 70% mana does stack. It's mana reduction below 70% mana does not. No idea why. But yes, some traits don't stack and some do. Its not a bug, its by design, but why is anyone's guess.

Typically damage increases stack, but rotation changing or effect changing traits don't.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Many Traits have one portion stack and one that does not.

For damage Traits the best way to see if the damage portion stacks is to check it up on Bloodmallet.com

See how it shows Equipoise gains the same DPS bonus with each trait.

Ok thanks for the replys. At the target dummy I can reproduce my observation, that damage of equipose does not stack, so this is a bug.
    But I also discovered something else:
    As my 2 Equipose pieces have different bonuses to the damage - only the bonus of the item I equip FIRST is applied. So this is obviously a bug too - hope blizzard fixed this.

Best thing to do is submit a ticket and report a bug

Quote Originally Posted by LI3Atronach View Post
    Ok thanks for the replys. At the target dummy I can reproduce my observation, that damage of equipose does not stack, so this is a bug.
    But I also discovered something else:
    As my 2 Equipose pieces have different bonuses to the damage - only the bonus of the item I equip FIRST is applied. So this is obviously a bug too - hope blizzard fixed this.
    It's not bugged. Well sort of. You have to click off your equipose buff every time you equip a different number of equipose traits and it reapplies with the correct value.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    It's not bugged. Well sort of. You have to click off your equipose buff every time you equip a different number of equipose traits and it reapplies with the correct value.
    LOL this indeed works, what a 'strange behavior' xD
    What a massive bug, THANKS a lot for this workaround Nitros14

This leads to the next BIG BUG:
    If you unequip Equipose equip, after having used the 'click away the buff' workaround: the buff will stay the same AND the new azerit traits work!
    EDIT: you still need to wear at least 1 item with equipose (but for boss pull high DPS this is broken/exploit)
    Downside: Every time, and this nihilatzes that workaround: every time you go below 70% mana the buff alters and when you get back above 70% the buff is again limited to 1 item

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzu View Post
    Best thing to do is submit a ticket and report a bug
    I am afraid not. Blizzard does not care about my bug reports or bug reports from EU. Did it a lot of times, (e.g. the mana saphire bug on SoO - reportet it many times on PTR... it went live!) nothing happened. Only when I posted it in this forum things changed. Whether US peaople postet it/used it or someone from Blizz US is reading this forum.