The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Rastakhan Expansion Feedback

I bought 60 packs but I forgot I even had the expansion. At least I feel it's a bit better than the previous one.

I tried the "new" Secret Hunter; Odd Mage; Odd Dragon Warrior; the new Kingsbane.

It's all the same shit as old decks besides Odd Mage. This expansion and the last have been kinda shitty when it comes to power-levels. The Lich King expansion has set the bar in terms of power levels with DK cards.

I think that's it for me and HS. Not sure if anything will ever bring me back.

What's your view on this expansion so far?

15+ Year Old Account
    The issue isn't Rastakahn, the issue is the MASSIVE power spikes that Ungoro (quests), KOFT (DKs) and K+C (weapons and all the other high-power cards) brought have dominated the meta since their inception. All three of those expacs will be rotating out of Standard in a couple months, at which point you'll see a huge meta shake-up.

As an idea, here are some of the decks you will never see again come March/April:

Taunt Druid (no Hadronox or Cube)
    Cubelock (no Cube, Voidlord or DK. Also hurts Evenlock)
    Shudderwock (no Chain Gang or Grumble)
    Kingsbane (ANY variant)
    Maly Druid (possibly hangs around, but no Twig and no UI)
    Odd Pally (no Level Up, Fungalmancer, Vinecleaver, Righteous Defender... hell MOST of it is going)
    Spell/secret Hunter (no DK, no Spellstone, no Wandering Monster, no Rohkdelar)
    Exodia Pally (no DK)
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2018-12-14 at 11:23 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

who searching- will find. I play only with fun decks. SO im legend with rush warrior, dragon shaman and dragon paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    The issue isn't Rastakahn, the issue is the MASSIVE power spikes that Ungoro (quests), KOFT (DKs) and K+C (weapons and all the other high-power cards) brought have dominated the meta since their inception. All three of those expacs will be rotating out of Standard in a couple months, at which point you'll see a huge meta shake-up.

As an idea, here are some of the decks you will never see again come March/April:

Taunt Druid (no Hadronox or Cube)
    Cubelock (no Cube, Voidlord or DK. Also hurts Evenlock)
    Shudderwock (no Chain Gang or Grumble)
    Kingsbane (ANY variant)
    Maly Druid (possibly hangs around, but no Twig and no UI)
    Odd Pally (no Level Up, Fungalmancer, Vinecleaver, Righteous Defender... hell MOST of it is going)
    Spell/secret Hunter (no DK, no Spellstone, no Wandering Monster, no Rohkdelar)
    Exodia Pally (no DK)
    Thanks for your post. You single handedly gave me hype to play hearthstone again.
    Those were some cancerous decks i hated to play against.