Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    The whole Defias plotline. Because it's not just one quest chain but a storyline that starts in Elwynn forest and resurfaces multiple times as you level until it ends in a raid at level 60. That was always one thing that amazed me about classic and haven't seen since then.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

The quest chain in EPL (post Naxx release) to get T3 on your warrior. I just love how the introduction involves Korfax telling you you're still a child and how glorious the armor is.

Makes me giggle every time.

Uh... hm.... this is a really complicated question...………………..

Possibly western Plaguelands Alliance side, horde side is nonexistent if I recall and just very bad... btu but the Alliance is pure and great.... totally ruined in many ways...we ll
    not totally but different definitely.

But there's definitely other gems... Northshire Abbey in Vanilla also a really great 10 er1-5 zone best one in the game I think....

Vanilla Silithus was also sorta incredible in it's weird way...

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Huge fan of the vanilla rogue quests. Only classic rogues remember the thorough beating given by Milton Beats when you failed to detect traps on that chest, or sneaking your way up the tower.
    Agreed, especially Mission: Possible But Not Probable, that name still cracks me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Tirion Fordring stuff, loads of great stuff in the plaguelands tbh and I can't wait to revisit. Hunter quest was amazing too.

5+ Year Old Account
    1. Tirion Fordring's quest series in EPL (although the second half took place in WPL).

2. Chromie's quests in Andorhal. Creepy but cool stuff

3. The quest series in Blasted Lands (mostly) which ended with "You Are Rakh'lik, Demon".
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The hunter bow quest from MC. Love challenging solo content.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved questing in pre-Cata Ashenvale & Feralas, and ofc in great and undivided old Barrens.

One of my favorite quest chains was that of muisek vessel. Quick and efficient way to get few levels (especially on private servers with a bit higher XP rates than normal). On private servers it also had a bug, funny as hell - you could just kill one creature and put it into the muisek countless times until corpse disappeared. So, the whole process (7-quest chain?) took like few minutes to complete xD

The quest still exists in post-Cata world though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Giving it a quick thought, the first that came to me was the Alliance-only questline regarding Nathanos that originally made him a legend. Especially since he survived it.
    Him surviving it was one of the biggest asspulls Blizzard ever created.

Legend of Stalvan was a great quest chain imo, as well as the quests in red ridge regarding the black rock orcs

The quest chain with the Scarlet crusade was pretty great. Some great story and great rewards.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

The Onyxia attumement questline for Alliance.

There was a mage quest with a wand as a reward that involved me (as an Alliance character) walking all over southern Kalimdor. Ended in Dustwallow as I recall. Took a while, but I enjoyed it.