Can i have 2 abilities in a [nochanneling] macro?

So im using the macro below, because im too used to spamming my keys, but i tend to also interrupt the channeled spell Fel Barrage.

So my question is, can i somehow get Fel Barrage into the macro below, so i cant interrupt that either?

#showtooltip Chaos Strike
    /cast [nochanneling:Eye Beam] Chaos Strike

15+ Year Old Account
    Not possible, but you can make a separate macro for Fel Barrage, also the ":Eye Beam" part is not needed [nochanneling] is fine.

/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Not possible, but you can make a separate macro for Fel Barrage, also the ":Eye Beam" part is not needed [nochanneling] is fine.

works perfect.. Thanks dude!

YES it is possible to use multiple GCD spells/trinkets on the same hotkey.

ActionBar1 Position X
    /swapactionbar 1 2

ActionBar2 Position X
    #showtooltip Eye Beam
    /cast !Eye Beam
    /swapactionbar 1 2

Since /swapactionbar does not affect your GCD, you can connect as many GCD triggering abilitys as you want. You can use GCD-triggering Trinkets with Abilitys on the same hotkey.

If you really want, you can combine /swapactionbar with direct macro name calls for a semi-effective DPS rotation on 1 hotkey - this is all without any addons just with the basic game limitations.

Stance/Actionbar swap is pretty old, used in vanilla, used forever by multiboxers to minimize hotkeys - 15 year old knowledge basicly. A multiboxer forum or discord is maybe a better place if you seek out macro knowledge for things like ability prioritys in macros and how spellqueues work when you spam keys. The MMO or WoW forums are not really a good place for questions beyond a simple /cast Spell macro.
    Last edited by Ange; 2019-02-11 at 01:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or just install GnomeSequencer, it is an addon that runs any macro and can even skip a line if the spell is not available.
    Don't know the inner workings but at least your actionbar doesn't spasm out like with a swap-actionbar-macro.

You do lose some control of your spells, it might happen you burn Eyebeam on a single target when there is a pack coming up soon. But for other skills you might want to press as soon as they come available, it can be really useful.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    You do lose some control of your spells, it might happen you burn Eyebeam on a single target when there is a pack coming up soon.
    Honestly with todays chainpulling meta or for plain ST the better uptime for the average player in such macros would simply lead to more DPS using such a macro. Plain stupid specs without any combo-points - basicly just proc or ressource based are very easy to play with such macros, since you only gain DPS with the better APM.
    The only exception is assa rogue, the passive damage and bleed uptime are so high, that the castsequence/swapbarmacros allow 90%+ efficiency, because of the huge waitingtime without meaningfull decisions.