Help With World of Logs Expression Editor

Yo,

In short I'm trying to remove some paddage from the meters, and have been looking at guides on using the WoL expression editor. There's plenty of stuff to filter certain spells to show, but how could I look at say the healing done WITHOUT including some certain spells.

I can't find any syntax about a "not" sort of operator, but I don't want to give up just yet.

Does world of logs actually still exist? Or did you mean to say warcraft logs

Eh, I always get errors with the Warcraft logs uploader, so I've just stuck with WoL lol

Those errors are usually because you let your logs pile up too much, and didn't delete old logs from your computer or move them elsewhere, so each time you were uploading it had to look through allllll the logs you had saved.

No even for a fresh log I always get "Unknown environmental damage type encountered: 0"
    Maybe you're familiar with this error and could help? I've tried for multiple logs and get that same error somewhere along the uploading process.

Anyways I found the solution to my original problem. You can use "!=" in place of "=" in the expression editor specific for healing or damage done, for any dinosaur like myself that likes to still use WoL.

lol i didnt know people still use the OG WoL

Quote Originally Posted by oreodog View Post
    No even for a fresh log I always get "Unknown environmental damage type encountered: 0"
    Maybe you're familiar with this error and could help? I've tried for multiple logs and get that same error somewhere along the uploading process.
    Go to the WCL Discord/forums.