Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelaphim-EX View Post
    This makes me wonder if there will be a Pets of Pandaria part II incorporating pets from Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar or if they will be skipped and the next one will be Warlords of Draenor.
    I know there are several bosses in ToT and SoO that already drop pets. I guess they could add more. Either way, I love these achievements

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    No? Iam really hyped. Can’t wait to build my sha team
    oh shit.

so, yeah... in this case i think i am happy for you

Wonder why there's only pets for the first tier. I guess they are starting to hit when they actually included some pets in the default raid loot. Does this mean they're not going to add more to those?

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    That celestial mogu shit is probably the laziest thing I have ever seen in wow.
    Funny, because I think that's one of the coolest ones in that spread. How is that more lazy than shrinking down a model used in the fight? Because that's what half of the others are.

oh thank god raiding with leashes doesnt include siege of orgrimmar and throne of thunder

Sweet, more raid boss pets to collect!

Quote Originally Posted by Loeve View Post
    I hope these pets aren't gonna be extremely low drop rate like other mop pets? I only seen one Siege of ogrimmar pet and ran it maybe 50 times
    They shouldn't be, it would be unusual imo because none of the other RWL pets are very rare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    oh thank god raiding with leashes doesnt include siege of orgrimmar and throne of thunder
    Immerseus and Megaera?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Why not more raid mounts instead of pets?
    Some of us really like the pets.

waoooouw, thanks for that amazing content
    Cant wait to log in and farm those awesome pet!
    Raiding will be more easier now!

-can you fix pvp please?
    +take more collectables
    -srsly i don't even know how many hundreds of items I can collect can you please fix...
    +hey come to the store and buy some of our new mounts for 15€!
    -what about an arena tournament realm for 15€?
    +Have you seen this new cat? it has a new colored texture we have never used before! you can pvp on our pokemon-like app inside the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    They shouldn't be, it would be unusual imo because none of the other RWL pets are very rare.

- - - Updated - - -

Immerseus and Megaera?
    Did this on PTR and first run through the raids netted no pets at all (first time that's happened with any RWL) and though oh oh, RNG is being upped to BFA levels. But, then ran another 5-6 times and ended with all of them so must have just had really bad RNG first run.

Is this the day when ian hazzikostas gets fired? I hope he will find a more fitting job for himself.
    like a windshield cleaner
    Last edited by dhru2; 2019-02-11 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dhru2 View Post
    Is this the day when ian hazzikostas gets fired? I hope he will find a more fitting job for himself.
    Because they're adding more pets?

World of collectioncraft...

DLC is spot on this week. Except the Tortollan part, I’m ok with Make Loh Go too but screw beachhead

I find it odd that the essence of pride drops from Shek'zeer, even though she was controlled by Fear.

Essence of pride would make more sense if it dropped from Sha of Pride (which already has 2 pet drops) or Garrosh Hellscream (the one who unleashed the sha of pride on the vale). Although both of them are from Siege of Org and not the 3 raids that made up the first "tier" of MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    i bet i go in and get that celestial mogu dog on my first kill but yet still havent gotten the astral cloud serpent after 100s of kills

That DLC comic is painfully apropos. I'm done with helping turtles get to the water, even if it means waiting a day to finish.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what they think people want. This is why WoW is dying.

Quote Originally Posted by dhru2 View Post
    Pretty sure he'd just go back to being a lawyer, like he was before joining Blizzard.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

{◕ ◡ ◕} The Sha of Happiness will finally be freed upon the world!