Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    While the vast majority of battlepets are drawing from the same pool of moves (just renamed), I will say these have some stronger movesets than in recent memory

Only putting pets in the first raid tier is a bit odd though, but TBC and Wrath had just 3 instances of pets too (Cata had everything). You'd think Ravenous Prideling would have dropped from Sha of Pride in SoO and it might have originally been created for that purpose. After all, the Grand Empress fight involved possession from the Sha of Fear instead

The flavor text even references that it's a spawn of the Sha of Pride (most dangerous Sha)
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-02-11 at 11:47 PM.

Why no Siege of Orgrimmar pets?

C'mon i really want a miniature Garrosh Hellscream HAHA

Can someone wake me up when 8.2 comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    This is what they think people want. This is why WoW is dying.
    What, do the new pets block the entrance to your raid or arena or something? You can still do the same shit you always did, you know...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Only putting pets in the first raid tier is a bit odd though, but TBC and Wrath had just 3 instances of pets too (Cata had everything).
    ToT is when they started regularly including pets as raid boss loot. ToT already has six pets, and SoO has four.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    ToT is when they started regularly including pets as raid boss loot. ToT already has six pets, and SoO has four.
    That's a great observation -- that's probably why

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Funnily enough, I thought exactly the same when noticing how utterly pathetic this comment is!
    Ok? Fair enough. Wasn't really the most intellectual comment.