Page 1 of 2
LastLast

bwonsamdi's death gate joke ?

so when youd Die as a DK in Zuldazar you will be greeted by Bwonsamdi
    and he will make DK jokes or references ( wanna see my Death Gate )
    im paticulary interested in his Death gate reference ( could we deathknights actually get one from him ? and where woudl it lead )
    i really wanna know if blizz will do something with this , cus why would he make a joke/reference like that
    will the Lichking and Bwonsamdi team up ? or have an epic death battle at some point ? or venture into Bwonsamdi's death world would be cool

The joke is about anus if I get it right.

It's just a joke because he is WoW's discount Ryuk. He collects souls in what is probably his own pocket dimension. I'm sure it has a gate as well. He might also be refering to a gate like we used when entering drust-shadowlands thingy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's just a joke because he is WoW's discount Ryuk. He collects souls in what is probably his own pocket dimension. I'm sure it has a gate as well. He might also be refering to a gate like we used when entering drust-shadowlands thingy.
    More accurately Bwonsamdi is an adaptation of Haitian Voodoo's loa of the dead "Baron Samedi" who acts as an intermediary at the crossroads between life and death and is known for his skull face, sardonic behavior and crass personality.

That joke may be an example of that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    im paticulary interested in his Death gate reference ( could we deathknights actually get one from him ? and where woudl it lead )
    i really wanna know if blizz will do something with this , cus why would he make a joke/reference like that
    will the Lichking and Bwonsamdi team up ? or have an epic death battle at some point ? or venture into Bwonsamdi's death world would be cool
    He jokes with every class. When warlock die he jokes about Soulstone.

Deleted
    What are you talking about ? hahahaha its clearly just a joke. Why do people do this all the time try and make something out of nothing loool "death battle" hahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    He jokes with every class. When warlock die he jokes about Soulstone.
    when you play monk he says "ha, you didn't roll out of that one!"

Quote Originally Posted by Katamere View Post
    when you play monk he says "ha, you didn't roll out of that one!"
    I haven't seen a class specific one yet on my warrior but I guess I haven't died enough. He tries to recruit priests into worshiping him.

He doesn't joke around with DHs. He makes some nasty comment about the smell of DH blood lol

I didn't even realize he made class specific jokes! When I die on my warrior he says something to the effect of "all dat armor, didn't help ya much, did it." I just assumed that's what he said to everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    I haven't seen a class specific one yet on my warrior but I guess I haven't died enough. He tries to recruit priests into worshiping him.
    "All that armor and for what?" or something like that, they pretty funny
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    He roasted my hunter for feigning death. I had a good chuckle at that.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    For mage is "your blink didnt take you very far" or something similar

Deleted
    Eh mon, switch to rogue...

I really doubt that Bwomsamdi would team up with the Lich King given that they are pretty much polar opposites

I highly doubt it's anything more then just a joke referencing the fact that we've died...twice.

So that mined info about Bwon and the LK, eh?

Anyone else a bit intrigued by that?

Jailor of the Damned
    Confront the Lich King -
    Reach the Death Gate - Retreat to Bwonsamdi's Death Gate.
    Escape the Frozen Throne - Use Bwonsamdi's Death Gate to escape the Frozen Throne.

maybe not a death battle rustaclut , but i was dead on that he has a death gate

Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    The armor joke he makes IS the Warrior specific one.
    Nah its not warrior only, says the same to my paladin
    "Where do you begin? Perfect is a good place to start. We must always focus on improving things that are already perfect."
    "You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired"

Quote Originally Posted by Niryx View Post
    Nah its not warrior only, says the same to my paladin
    Have any Death Knights heard that one as well? Maybe it's Plate Class Specific.