Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    American conservatives so weak they need to make up things the opposition never talks about to get outraged about something. Probably to distract from the fact they are getting fucked 6 days to sunday by every person they voted into power.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    they are getting fucked 6 days to sunday
    "Those illegal immigrants I hired? They're murderers and rapists, and the Democrats want them here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    He hired illegals? Like he personally hired them? Who knew. Thanks for telling me alternative facts and claiming I support that. How about you support e-verify to help with this problem.
    His properties did, and do you know what Trump has to say about responsibility?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...87965302091776

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.
    I guess you support children being raped since you defend democratic immigration policies and refusal to house children with parents in detention.
    No, that would be called a strawman. Asylum seekers and their children are routinely released to family members while waiting on their claims to be processed and evaluated.

Also, what Democratic immigration policies are you specifically referencing? You realize that the current policies are all Trump/Republican policies for the most part, except for things like the Flores Settlement etc., right?

The Nazi trope is played out, but remind me which US president ordered an American citizen killed abroad without due process. Just remind me on that.
    Interestingly, you seem to be the first and only person to bring up Nazi's in this thread (neo-nazi's, actually). Why are you whining about a trope that doesn't exist in this thread?

What does Obama's questionable and heavily criticized drone program have to do with anything in this thread? Why do you keep bringing up unrelated shit?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Negan died so many times in this thread he's become the walking dead...
    Kind of funny because he used to be TheWalkinDude.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah13 View Post
    "Illegal immigration is one of the greatest threat to America and our way of life. It is unfair to all the legal immigrants who apply, wait, and come here after spending all the money. Many of them carry drugs, weapons, and are criminal exiles in their own country in Central America and we will not take them. As Arizona senator and the supporter of the president since day one, I will vote for the wall and it will be built."
    ----- Arizona senator John McCain, while taking a golfing trip with President Donald Trump in Mar-A-Largo, December 18, 2018.
    I hope I can go golfing months after I die.
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah13 View Post
    "Illegal immigration is one of the greatest threat to America and our way of life. It is unfair to all the legal immigrants who apply, wait, and come here after spending all the money. Many of them carry drugs, weapons, and are criminal exiles in their own country in Central America and we will not take them. As Arizona senator and the supporter of the president since day one, I will vote for the wall and it will be built."
    ----- Arizona senator John McCain, while taking a golfing trip with President Donald Trump in Mar-A-Largo, December 18, 2018.
    McCain died August 25th you bot.

Jesus Christ, dear bot makers, please at least load up your propaganda with something that's not easily googleable.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    McCain died August 25th you bot.

Jesus Christ, dear bot makers, please at least load up your propaganda with something that's not easily googleable.
    And speaking of easily Googleable:
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...orm/583957002/

Quote Originally Posted by Actually John McCain
    "There are politicians today who would have Americans believe that illegal immigration is one of the worst scourges afflicting the country," McCain and Salter write. "Some who espouse that nonsense believe it to be true. ... Others are doing it for more sinister reasons they're reluctant to acknowledge publicly, including racial prejudice. Whatever their reasons, the cynical and the ignorant promotion of false information and unnecessary fear have the same outcome. Decent, hardworking people who mean no harm are blamed for crime, unemployment, failing schools, and various other ills, and become in the eyes of many the objects of hate and fear."

As long as they're from Nordic countries right. right...

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    As long as they're from Nordic countries right. right...
    Pfft. Tell that to my company's new product manager who's been flying back and forth between California and Iceland every two weeks because they won't approve her visa.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Pfft. Tell that to my company's new product manager who's been flying back and forth between California and Iceland every two weeks because they won't approve her visa.
    She should probably take a trip to China to attend one of the (Jared) Kushner family grift scheme seminars where if you donate $500k to them they will guarantee you a US Visa.