Thread: Want a baby

Want a baby

Hi.
    Might sound kinda weird, but I want a baby.
    Problem is, I'm a guy and don't have a girlfriend or know any women.
    How do I meet a woman who will give me a baby, no relationship etc?
    I mean, I'd pay her a nice amount, maybe clear off her mortgage etc?
    She must be attractive, ideally blond and tall, but will accept Chinese/Black women too...

(btw, I'm not rich. I just have some savings).

What do you want the baby for? Interior decoration? Cooking? Human experimentation? Personal alarm clock?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    What do you want the baby for? Interior decoration? Cooking? Human experimentation? Personal alarm clock?
    To pass on my genes and not be an evolutionary dead end. And to see what kinda kid I would produce when my genes mix with another woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I wish there was some kind of service you could go to, to adopt children without parent's.
    Obviously you would have to be vetted to make sure you're not a fruitcake, and would be able to care for the needs of the child, but imagine if such a thing existed?

Person can dream, eh?
    I'm fairly sure that once you made the statement "I don't know any women!" like at all, not even casual acquaintances or drinking buddies, or coworkers, you just guaranteed you won't be allowed anywhere in the general proximity of a child.

15+ Year Old Account
    Buy one.

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Swebollight View Post
    To pass on my genes and not be an evolutionary dead end. And to see what kinda kid I would produce when my genes mix with another woman.
    There's always surrogate adoption.

Single guy?
    Good luck.

How many babies do you need to paint a house?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    There's always surrogate adoption.
    If that involves adoption, that is a definite NO. I don't wanna take care of some random person's kid. I want my OWN kid, made by me, with my genes etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Single guy?
    Good luck.
    Yes but I have a good job, money in the bank... So maybe money talks and opens her legs?

You want a surrogate mom to go nine months from your baby batter...like I said, good luck.

So to have a kid just to have a kid. You'll be a swell parent. /s

This part always gets me. If you genes were worth passing on you won't have an issue getting a mate. If you think they are worth passing on but can't find a mate, then you need to reconsider that maybe your genes are garbage and it would be wrong to pass them on when you finally find a slag willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    This. Just surf the dark web.
    I know that trade happens in Thailand etc.

But like I said, I would buy the baby if I could impregnate the woman first.

Maybe they charge more for this service?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    This part always gets me. If you genes were worth passing on you won't have an issue getting a mate. If you think they are worth passing on but can't find a mate, then you need to reconsider that maybe your genes are garbage and it would be wrong to pass them on when you finally find a slag willing to help.
    Have you seen some of the people breeding today? They are the lowest of the low. No education, ugly etc.
    I want to breed with a woman like me, someone who is educated, or failing that, is attractive etc.

If I'm gonna have a baby, it must be worthwhile, I don't want a kid who will fail in life and make my life a misery.

This isn't an appropriate thread for these forums.

Closing this.