Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    When have Republicans ever cared about the will of the people?
    Lincoln through Teddy. But that Republican party does no resemble today's party. I always get a laugh at morons, and by that I mean republican's today, that claim they are the party of Lincoln.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    So... they didn't block it, they changed it?
    They blocked what was voted for and changed it......
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Republicans going against Democracy "for the good of the people"? You don't say. Let me guess if it doesn't work out something something Obama care? Such a shame they gamble with American lives and well being for such a petty political punch.

Pro-death-after-birth Republicans at it as usual...

All bleeding-heart before you are out of the womb, but as soon as you are out of it, you can go die in a ditch for all they care - and they will help you reach that point, too.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Pro-death-after-birth Republicans at it as usual...

All bleeding-heart before you are out of the womb, but as soon as you are out of it, you can go die in a ditch for all they care - and they will help you reach that point, too.
    You see the poor are considered sub-human according to Republicans, so they really don't care what happens to them. And the middle class are useful tools they use to keep everything running.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    You see the poor are considered sub-human according to Republicans, so they really don't care what happens to them. And the middle class are useful tools they use to keep everything running.
    It's the party of slavery, after all, after they decided to swap places ideologically with the Democrats.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future