Happy 14th Anniversary to WoW Europe! Share some screenshots!

I'll see if I can find some old screenshots from the vanilla-times at home after work. Let's make this a memorable thread!

15+ Year Old Account
    Lost most of mine between switching PCs circa 2009, hopeful they might still be on the hard drive but that PC has been in mothballs for about a decade so I'm not holding up hope.

There are a few PvP videos I had uploaded to Google Video which got migrated to YouTube, but I like to pretend I have at least some semblance of self respect left.

Here's a few screen caps from the heady days of patch 2.0.1 at least, unfortunately they are 480p:

Last edited by Hottage; 2019-02-12 at 03:41 PM.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Troll Hunter Baby

Before release, Blizzard had a couple of open beta weekends. This is from the US open beta weekend, and the very first character I created, a nelf hunter

The first character I ever raided on, a DS-bot priest. I had a f... all clue what I was doing, but being vanilla, one could get away with that...

From late vanilla, the second character I started raiding on, a pala. Those glorious days of 14 fps during raids...

The mandatory ZG run for a shot at some gear.

Just finished the Onyxia-questline on that char, when someone else started the Stormwind-event again.

New'ish realm (I think?), so the Green Dragon was alive for me to try and kite on a lowbie char. Spoiler: It didn't end well...

Proof that I could kite something, a 55+ elite from Badlands to Ironforge.

The classic of the period, the Chinese farmer guild. Ours was called <Fiskers Fanclub>

Last edited by garicasha; 2019-02-12 at 11:20 PM.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost a lot to mine through changing PC systems over the years... But some remain.

I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance