warcraftlogs expression that shows heal that saved players from certain death

Hi,

I have been comparing the healing output from different players and I am wondering if it is possible to show a specific kind of heal.
    There are situations in a boss encounter where some players get high dmg and they need healing in that one specific moment or else they will die.
    I would like to see who healed players below n-hit points and saved their lives.

Healing from 50% to 75% hit points is fine when 40% dmg is incoming. But healing from 20% to 45% is even better when 40% dmg is incoming.

Has nobody experience with those expressions from warcraftlogs?

Don't think there is something like that. You want to find option "deaths prevented" right?

I found part "mechanics" most useful to be honest. If you want to find a real hero in your raid, look there (or a total fuckup who ignores mechanics)
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

You can import the log to wowanalyzer.com and check out the section "Low Health Healing". There is no expression for WCL like you want to have. And I really don't see the benefit of such an expression either, since the data itself isn't really usable for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    You can import the log to wowanalyzer.com and check out the section "Low Health Healing". There is no expression for WCL like you want to have. And I really don't see the benefit of such an expression either, since the data itself isn't really usable for anything.
    Its useful to find monghealers that use their strong CDs to pad meters in non-critical moments instead of the oh-shit moments. Tho, you can find this out also by checking the timeline in addons like details.