Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    if you want something new make Titan already.
    They did; the thing that rose from it's corpse is called Overwatch.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    I was right

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    Damn, I started to play this game like... In 7th-8th grades... Now I'm 27, damn buddy, That's alot for real!

When you grow up (atleast it works like that for me) you find a clash with nostalgia factors, always try to relive the moments and ALWAYS fail to make things like it's been before.

And you know what? It's better to keep moving forward, it's okay that something is not meeting your expectations, WoW is like a best friend, once he changed his vector to the other side, yeah, you still talk, but not like you used to talk before. And I'm okay with that. Thats how life works I guess? People change, games change, times change.
    I empathize with this, and yet at the same time I'm so hyped for Warcraft III: Reforged, and I'd love to see Diablo II: Remastered be a thing. At least I know I'll play them when they do come out (an if for D2, since that hasn't been announced), because I still play the current ones.

well if you want my point of view blizzard has made some drastic choices that resulted in their games being ruined. they have made plenty of those choices and did they care no.

well if you want my point of view blizzard has made some drastic choices that resulted in their games being ruined. they have made plenty of those choices and did they care no.
    Those choices came after D2 apparently.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    I was right

- - - Updated - - -

world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game. Titan is a new game that people look forward to.
    titan was cancelled years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Those choices came after D2 apparently.
    Those choices were made during D2 apparently.

you're on target but we do like the world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game concept. everyone could decide to calm down about now.
    This makes no sense. Who is "we" and what is the "nostalgic game concept"?

Your replies in this thread sound as if they went through 10 different online language translators and a hot mess came out

world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game.
    Two things wrong here:

1) Don’t make blanket statements on what a game “is” as if it’s an absolute, let alone what makes you have the authority as to declare what is or isn’t?

2) What in the bloody heck is a “nostalgae game”? O_o

- - - Updated - - -

No thanks. I don’t think the world needs another First-Person shooter, let alone one that is an MMO.
    Isn't it immature that you call him Donald "Dump"?
    I agree, it's childish and stupid - and that's my point. it's meant as a deliberate mockery of his blatant disrespect via using "Crooked Hillary", and thus I can call him "Dump" since he dumps his campaign promises, dumps campaign managers, dumps his wives, wants to dump the first amendment, dumps common-sense war ethics and dumps the use of proper English in favor of a mongrel white-trash dialect.

Of course it is. Some people have hard time letting it go just because they have good memories or think about how much time they invested in their characters/mounts/achievements whatever. Changes are bad, bad changes are ever worse

its true blizzard has destroyed every game they made.
    There's nothing really here to talk about or discuss so the thread will be closed. The previous threads from this account have also been closed for much the same reason. And:
    thanks for posting i'm quiting blizzard game entirely.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-02-12 at 05:54 PM.
    To contact global moderators with moderation issues please PM any of the following:
    Tziva ■ Radux ■ Simca ■ Elysia ■ Zaelsino ■ xskarma ■ Arlee ■ Venara
    Issues specific to WoW General Discussions/BfA/Classic can be sent to any forum moderator or globals.
    Please report problem posts. Site rules can be found here.

Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.