Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

PvP Hotfixes Live - Feb. 13, February 21st Raid Testing

PvP Hotfixes Live - Feb. 13
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    [Updated 19:30 PST – all changes below are now live]

Good evening!

We’ve taken a careful look at healer mana during longer PvP engagements in both Arenas and battlegrounds, and we’re deploying some changes to address several concerns.

In PvP, we want mana to feel like a more critical resource, and we want mana efficiency to be an important part of PvP healing. At the beginning of Battle for Azeroth, mana regeneration from all healer specs was reduced by 15-30% (depending on the class), and after reviewing the current state of the game, we feel like further reductions are necessary to both healer specs and a few hybrid specs.

With a hotfix that is coming very soon:

Player versus Player
    • Restoration Druid mana regeneration is now reduced by 55% in PvP.
    • Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk mana regeneration is now reduced by 50% in PvP.
    • Discipline Priest mana regeneration is now reduced by 45% in PvP.
    • Balance Druid, Feral Druid, and Elemental Shaman mana regeneration is reduced by 35% in PvP.

Separately, we’re working on the following hotfix:

Druid
    • Restoration
    • Nourish (PvP Talent) mana cost increased by 30%

Separately, we’re addressing Neurotoxin.

Rogue
    • Assassination
    • Neurotoxin now increases the cooldown of affected spells by 1 sec, down from 3 sec.
    • Neurotoxin now has a 45 second cooldown, up from 25 sec.
    • Neurotoxin now has a 3 sec duration, down from 10 sec.
    • Developers note: Unfortunately, we are unable to fix a number of technical issues with this spell at this time. We’re working on a fix for it that we hope to include in 8.1.5.

Again, the above changes to the game will be made live very soon. I will update this thread with each, and you’ll see the final word on all new hotfixes in our next hotfixes update (tomorrow, Feb. 14, in the afternoon PST).

Raid Testing Schedule - February 21st - 25th
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    On Thursday, February 21st we will be conducting a Heroic raid tests of Crucible of Storms. After testing has ended on Thursday, we will open the zone on Normal mode until Monday, February 25th.

Thursday, February 21st
    The Restless Cabal - Heroic Crucible of Storms
    13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET)

Uu’nat, Harrbinger of the Void - Heroic Crucible of Storms
    14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET)

Normal Crucible of Storms
    16:00 PST (19:00 EST, 1:00 CET)

As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?
    A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Bornakk, Still Here?
    I am still here my friend.

Can we expect to see less replies to feedback? None at all? More?
    We will not be ignoring the community. That said, I don’t mean to dodge the question but I would prefer to let our actions speak for themselves as we work through these changes because ultimately you and the rest of the community are the ones who will judge just how much we are communicating and listening to you. We are here though. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Very sad

Sucks. I'm going to miss all of our Celestial animated CM's. This bunch of CM's has been the light of my day plenty of times. Best of luck to all of ya'll and I hope to see all of you on new games soon. I'd gladly support any game any of our wonderful CM are part of

Crudible opens on normal? They mean on the PTR right?

I refuse to do another raid without being a KT human. ;p

Glad to see, that they want to move away from the dampening meta. I just don't think the 5% higher mana regen nerf is enough to fix resto druid dominance...

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the 20% damage increase to Enhancement shamans?

ok now neurotoxine is unplayable, subt still underperforming by far, time to go outlaw I guess.

holy shit look at those neurotoxin nerfs.

i don't even play the game anymore but that is some fucking terrible balancing.

Can anyone say "sinking ship"?

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    holy shit look at those neurotoxin nerfs.

i don't even play the game anymore but that is some fucking terrible balancing.
    The thing is that neurotoxine don't stop you from using other spells, just from spaming 1 of them over and over... And that should be "unfair" to new players lmao. Anyways it had a bug that if you kicked while on neurotoxine it increased the lockout or something like that and they could not fix it... btw neurotoxine is dispeleable cause it's a poison lmao it would be funny if it silenced on dispel like vampiric touch or unstable affliction xd.
    I wish they just put something like "the old mind numbling" in the way neurotoxine was implemented (like mid CD low duration -% haste on demand poison).

Quote Originally Posted by ujellyx View Post
    Glad to see, that they want to move away from the dampening meta. I just don't think the 5% higher mana regen nerf is enough to fix resto druid dominance...
    Druid is best in long dampening games - and they are clearly trying to cut these games and this means a bigger nerf to druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait Ythisens got fired? Oh fuck that, I hope every last Blizzard CEO that was responsible dies a horrible painful death. I'll take my infraction, i dont care. They deserve deaths that would make Ted Bundy blush in embarrassment. They need to go bankrupt and realize that cutting back on the people that actually give a damn about the players means you no longer care about the players. Why support anyone that hates their customers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Wait Ythisens got fired? Oh fuck that, I hope every last Blizzard CEO that was responsible dies a horrible painful death. I'll take my infraction, i dont care. They deserve deaths that would make Ted Bundy blush in embarrassment. They need to go bankrupt and realize that cutting back on the people that actually give a damn about the players means you no longer care about the players. Why support anyone that hates their customers?
    You need therapy, stat! How can you seriously wish for people to die for firing someone? You're not well, seek help, please.

Isn't it possible to do these raid tests with in internal team? Playing new raids on PTR are always a huge advantage for the raiding players and make the progress easier on live servers.

Man, these Ythisens tweets are wholesome as fuck.

Good finally! Healers were OP to an insane amount in pvp. They literally could keep an entire raid up with little to no effort and were unkillable unless you had like 6 people zerging them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    People at Blizzard wasn't "responsible" for it. This was all Activision. They want more money, so they fired the non-essential people from Blizzard. People don't get it. Blizzard retains "creative control" over their games. But anything that's a money grab is all Activision wanting to see more profits. They tell Blizzard to make more money, now we see a new shop mount every month, among other things.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

So it IS all about being loud and "angry" that causes changes in wow.

I watched Esfand talk with Ythisens last night on twitch following his layoff. The guy is definitely one of us. He's a true fan of WoW, with a fans heart and a fans mentality.

For those who are interested in such things, he has his own twitch channel
    . https://m.twitch.tv/sakaar/profile
    In you wanna give him some love or find out how to support him and potentially other layoff victims.
    Last edited by Kalmakk; 2019-02-14 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    People at Blizzard wasn't "responsible" for it. This was all Activision. They want more money, so they fired the non-essential people from Blizzard. People don't get it. Blizzard retains "creative control" over their games. But anything that's a money grab is all Activision wanting to see more profits. They tell Blizzard to make more money, now we see a new shop mount every month, among other things.
    they (Blizzard) just used the Chance to get rid of useless People, look at all the twitter dramaz, not a single Person with a Background in Engineering or Software Development was fired, no Art- People either. Only People whos Job was "e-sport-community-building" or some other pr-bullshit-millenial twitter-jobs. actualy blizz is hiring Coders now. so this whole thing could be for the better. Boby Kotick you absolute madman, well played.

for reference:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...ssacre.126153/