Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The longer coat was cool, shame they got rid of it.

I really don't see how anyone could like the old 1 (I personally like it except the shoulders but luckily you can hide those) and at the same time say the new 1 "garbage" when the differences are so minor. It's basically the same except with slightly less bright colours. It looks more lived in by some salty old sea dog rather than something that's just come back from the dry cleaners.

At most a reasonable person who liked the old version might say I preferred the old 1s but the new 1 is "ok". But garbage ? Does everything need to be good or "garbage" for some people ? Is there nothing in between?
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2019-02-16 at 02:40 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Still puzzles me that it's blue and not green considering that the official color of Kul Tiras *is* green.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    It looks fine to me. Still has a long Trench Coat. Still is Unique.

Through I wish Trench Coats were wearable than just seeing them on the NPCS and only available for the Kul'tiran Race...
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Looks fine to me but I don't know why anyone would play a Kul Tiran anyway.

7+ Year Old Account

Smile

And I like old version, but not much design, rather colors. New gray and dusty like the whole their "new environment design". Classic design assumed much higher contrast, but palette selection was softer, color/transition seemed smooth. This feeling is difficult to convey in words. On the other hand, new design is more neat (I don’t know, I don’t like the emblem), but shorter... after all, it's hard to blame devs for something until that being approved and “introduced” into the game, because "they don’t replace something already existing".
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-05-22 at 07:07 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

5+ Year Old Account
    I mean.. You are entitled to your opinion OP. If you don't like it. You don't have to wear it. That's kinda the point of Transmog. >.>