Page 73 of 102 FirstFirst ...
23
63
71
72
73
74
75
83
... LastLast
  1. #1441
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    20,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I love you so much, Theo.

    Words cannot describe my appreciation for this post.
    I do it all for you guys and gals, and to own the Libs epic style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    сила лунной призмы составляет

  2. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well what about obama? he bombed syrian civilians.
    At this point, who doesn't have Syrian civilians on their casualty list?
    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - GTX 1060 @ 1.8GHz

  3. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    They don't call me Theo-"FULL FASH MEME QUEEN-darzna for nothing down at the Kremlin, in fact that is my official KGB designation.

    Me and my crew "Alt-Right MAGA Nazi 1488 meme squad" get together all the time to beat up minorities and read manga while seeking to spread the gospel faith of our dear God Emperor Doctor Daddy Trump. Me and KKK S.S. Assassin @Celista, whose speech at the last assembly titled "If he ain't Aryan we ain't Marry'n" which moved KKK Grand Wizard Knight Pewdiepie to tears and so deeply moved Albrect "Race War is the only Just War" Eurothane (You all know him as @Connal, whose singular dedication to the White Race brought Elon Musk onboard where they work on building Nazi Cyborgs and making Anime Real), @Dextroden, whom we call "Hitler on steroids" and is really the person behind Putin-sama's plan to elect Trump, and @Boomzy who Pewdiepie has taken in to train to be his replacement should he perish) among others

    We actually have Jussie's boyfriend hostage and are forcing him and his friends to take the fall for the total real hate crime we committed in Chicago in our MAGA hats. We did it to own the libs and because Putin paid us a lot of V-Bucks.
    Hahahahaa awesome. *smashes that like button*

  4. #1444
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If you knew you would run the other way.
    Posts
    6,608
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Yep. We heard that, and the news of the prosecutor recusing herself on the radio at work. It's a cluster for sure.
    Ahh k, just after 73 pages no idea where it was mentioned before, either way lets see if justice is truly done..

  5. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I do it all for you guys and gals, and to own the Libs epic style.
    Lib here. Keep up the adequate work.
    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - GTX 1060 @ 1.8GHz

  6. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well what about obama? he bombed syrian civilians.
    and so did trump and a core part of trumps campaign promise was killing muslims, which he has done beauutifully starving the people in yemen to death slowly and painfull alongside MBS which is cheered on by maga hatters as killing the "enemy" IE muslim civilians, go ahead

  7. #1447
    Herald of the Titans Synros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Shadowlands
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    oh i have to retract statements but the president never has to?
    Nice "Whataboutism"...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

  8. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Ahh k, just after 73 pages no idea where it was mentioned before, either way lets see if justice is truly done..
    I'd like to see him pay back the man hours spent investigating the farce at the absolute least.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    and so did trump and a core part of trumps campaign promise was killing muslims, which he has done beauutifully starving the people in yemen to death slowly and painfull alongside MBS which is cheered on by maga hatters as killing the "enemy" IE muslim civilians, go ahead
    Oh man. This is gold.
    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - GTX 1060 @ 1.8GHz

  9. #1449
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    20,506
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Lib here. Keep up the adequate work.
    Some might ask if I regret leaving my career as a full-time teacher to be a stay at home mom, I don't. I do regret that I have less time to deliver this kind of quality content on a regular basis because children eat up your free time once they can walk and actually fuck things up more easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    сила лунной призмы составляет

  10. #1450
    Herald of the Titans Synros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Shadowlands
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    and so did trump and a core part of trumps campaign promise was killing muslims, which he has done beauutifully starving the people in yemen to death slowly and painfull alongside MBS which is cheered on by maga hatters as killing the "enemy" IE muslim civilians, go ahead
    Oh please. If you people really cared, you'd be going after Obama since he was the one who started that shit in Yemen, and even Syria. But of course, you were completely and conveniently silence. So don't even fucking start with the faux outrage, because no one is buying it anymore.

    The fact is 90% of the shit you claim Trump said never happened. You're so desperate to prove this "Orange Man Bad" narrative, you nutjobs have been desperate staging these fake hate crimes and peddling conspiracy theories for the last 3 years. People like you are an embarrassment to the Left.
    Last edited by Synros; 2019-02-21 at 05:22 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

  11. #1451
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,317
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    At this point, who doesn't have Syrian civilians on their casualty list?
    who knows girl, but he told me whataboutisms are fine so I'll play his game cause Im happy we killed mythic rastakhan tonight

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    and so did trump and a core part of trumps campaign promise was killing muslims, which he has done beauutifully starving the people in yemen to death slowly and painfull alongside MBS which is cheered on by maga hatters as killing the "enemy" IE muslim civilians, go ahead
    WELL WHAT ABOUT muslims killing muslims?

  12. #1452
    Lets all just agree that Jussie is innocent and it was the lizard people who control Hollywood and the earth who put him up to it HAHA

    Well thats pretty much the only realistic scenario Jussie has left to explain this!!

  13. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    who knows girl, but he told me whataboutisms are fine so I'll play his game cause Im happy we killed mythic rastakhan tonight
    Grats! Not a wow player anymore, but a victory is a victory.
    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - GTX 1060 @ 1.8GHz

  14. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    who knows girl, but he told me whataboutisms are fine so I'll play his game cause Im happy we killed mythic rastakhan tonight

    - - - Updated - - -



    WELL WHAT ABOUT muslims killing muslims?
    well the muslims starting the killing (MBS) support trump financially so maga cant abandon him, without saudis propping up trumps business he would never be president and get them 2 scotus nominess so they are indebted to MBS and wahhabi it seems, but still hate muslims in general so also have to ssupport MBSs genocide against yemen

  15. #1455
    The Insane Boomzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I do it all for you guys and gals, and to own the Libs epic style.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQk6GGvveEY

    Theo next Ben Shapiro confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

  16. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Some might ask if I regret leaving my career as a full-time teacher to be a stay at home mom, I don't. I do regret that I have less time to deliver this kind of quality content on a regular basis because children eat up your free time once they can walk and actually fuck things up more easily.
    Honestly, my teaching degree may as well be 50k in gambling debt.
    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - GTX 1060 @ 1.8GHz

  17. #1457
    The Insane Boomzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Hahahahaa awesome. *smashes that like button*
    Don't forget to check out her patreon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

  18. #1458
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,317
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    well the muslims starting the killing (MBS) support trump financially so maga cant abandon him, without saudis propping up trumps business he would never be president and get them 2 scotus nominess so they are indebted to MBS and wahhabi it seems, but still hate muslims in general so also have to ssupport MBSs genocide against yemen
    But what about the presidents who did that before he was president?

  19. #1459
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQk6GGvveEY

    Theo next Ben Shapiro confirmed.
    We need a BS/PDP collab urgently.
    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - GTX 1060 @ 1.8GHz

  20. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    They don't call me Theo-"FULL FASH MEME QUEEN-darzna for nothing down at the Kremlin, in fact that is my official KGB designation.

    Me and my crew "Alt-Right MAGA Nazi 1488 meme squad" get together all the time to beat up minorities and read manga while seeking to spread the gospel faith of our dear God Emperor Doctor Daddy Trump. Me and KKK S.S. Assassin @Celista, whose speech at the last assembly titled "If he ain't Aryan we ain't Marry'n" which moved KKK Grand Wizard Knight Pewdiepie to tears and so deeply moved Albrect "Race War is the only Just War" Eurothane (You all know him as @Connal, whose singular dedication to the White Race brought Elon Musk onboard where they work on building Nazi Cyborgs and making Anime Real), @Dextroden, whom we call "Hitler on steroids" and is really the person behind Putin-sama's plan to elect Trump, and @Boomzy who Pewdiepie has taken in to train to be his replacement should he perish) among others

    We actually have Jussie's boyfriend hostage and are forcing him and his friends to take the fall for the total real hate crime we committed in Chicago in our MAGA hats. We did it to own the libs and because Putin paid us a lot of V-Bucks.
    Not all heroes wear capes <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •