Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I love you so much, Theo.

Words cannot describe my appreciation for this post.
    I do it all for you guys and gals, and to own the Libs epic style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well what about obama? he bombed syrian civilians.
    At this point, who doesn't have Syrian civilians on their casualty list?
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    They don't call me Theo-"FULL FASH MEME QUEEN-darzna for nothing down at the Kremlin, in fact that is my official KGB designation.

Me and my crew "Alt-Right MAGA Nazi 1488 meme squad" get together all the time to beat up minorities and read manga while seeking to spread the gospel faith of our dear God Emperor Doctor Daddy Trump. Me and KKK S.S. Assassin @Celista, whose speech at the last assembly titled "If he ain't Aryan we ain't Marry'n" which moved KKK Grand Wizard Knight Pewdiepie to tears and so deeply moved Albrect "Race War is the only Just War" Eurothane (You all know him as @Connal, whose singular dedication to the White Race brought Elon Musk onboard where they work on building Nazi Cyborgs and making Anime Real), @Dextroden, whom we call "Hitler on steroids" and is really the person behind Putin-sama's plan to elect Trump, and @Boomzy who Pewdiepie has taken in to train to be his replacement should he perish) among others

We actually have Jussie's boyfriend hostage and are forcing him and his friends to take the fall for the total real hate crime we committed in Chicago in our MAGA hats. We did it to own the libs and because Putin paid us a lot of V-Bucks.
    Hahahahaa awesome. *smashes that like button*

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Yep. We heard that, and the news of the prosecutor recusing herself on the radio at work. It's a cluster for sure.
    Ahh k, just after 73 pages no idea where it was mentioned before, either way lets see if justice is truly done..

10+ Year Old Account
    I do it all for you guys and gals, and to own the Libs epic style.
    Lib here. Keep up the adequate work.
    Make your own groups!!!

Well what about obama? he bombed syrian civilians.
    and so did trump and a core part of trumps campaign promise was killing muslims, which he has done beauutifully starving the people in yemen to death slowly and painfull alongside MBS which is cheered on by maga hatters as killing the "enemy" IE muslim civilians, go ahead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    oh i have to retract statements but the president never has to?
    Nice "Whataboutism"...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Ahh k, just after 73 pages no idea where it was mentioned before, either way lets see if justice is truly done..
    I'd like to see him pay back the man hours spent investigating the farce at the absolute least.

- - - Updated - - -

and so did trump and a core part of trumps campaign promise was killing muslims, which he has done beauutifully starving the people in yemen to death slowly and painfull alongside MBS which is cheered on by maga hatters as killing the "enemy" IE muslim civilians, go ahead
    Oh man. This is gold.
    Make your own groups!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Lib here. Keep up the adequate work.
    Some might ask if I regret leaving my career as a full-time teacher to be a stay at home mom, I don't. I do regret that I have less time to deliver this kind of quality content on a regular basis because children eat up your free time once they can walk and actually fuck things up more easily.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please. If you people really cared, you'd be going after Obama since he was the one who started that shit in Yemen, and even Syria. But of course, you were completely and conveniently silence. So don't even fucking start with the faux outrage, because no one is buying it anymore.

The fact is 90% of the shit you claim Trump said never happened. You're so desperate to prove this "Orange Man Bad" narrative, you nutjobs have been desperate staging these fake hate crimes and peddling conspiracy theories for the last 3 years. People like you are an embarrassment to the Left.
    Last edited by Synros; 2019-02-21 at 05:22 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

15+ Year Old Account
    At this point, who doesn't have Syrian civilians on their casualty list?
    who knows girl, but he told me whataboutisms are fine so I'll play his game cause Im happy we killed mythic rastakhan tonight

- - - Updated - - -

WELL WHAT ABOUT muslims killing muslims?

Lets all just agree that Jussie is innocent and it was the lizard people who control Hollywood and the earth who put him up to it HAHA

Well thats pretty much the only realistic scenario Jussie has left to explain this!!

10+ Year Old Account
    who knows girl, but he told me whataboutisms are fine so I'll play his game cause Im happy we killed mythic rastakhan tonight
    Grats! Not a wow player anymore, but a victory is a victory.
    Make your own groups!!!

- - - Updated - - -

WELL WHAT ABOUT muslims killing muslims?
    well the muslims starting the killing (MBS) support trump financially so maga cant abandon him, without saudis propping up trumps business he would never be president and get them 2 scotus nominess so they are indebted to MBS and wahhabi it seems, but still hate muslims in general so also have to ssupport MBSs genocide against yemen

10+ Year Old Account
    Some might ask if I regret leaving my career as a full-time teacher to be a stay at home mom, I don't. I do regret that I have less time to deliver this kind of quality content on a regular basis because children eat up your free time once they can walk and actually fuck things up more easily.
    Honestly, my teaching degree may as well be 50k in gambling debt.
    Make your own groups!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    well the muslims starting the killing (MBS) support trump financially so maga cant abandon him, without saudis propping up trumps business he would never be president and get them 2 scotus nominess so they are indebted to MBS and wahhabi it seems, but still hate muslims in general so also have to ssupport MBSs genocide against yemen
    But what about the presidents who did that before he was president?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQk6GGvveEY

Theo next Ben Shapiro confirmed.
    We need a BS/PDP collab urgently.
    Make your own groups!!!

They don't call me Theo-"FULL FASH MEME QUEEN-darzna for nothing down at the Kremlin, in fact that is my official KGB designation.

Me and my crew "Alt-Right MAGA Nazi 1488 meme squad" get together all the time to beat up minorities and read manga while seeking to spread the gospel faith of our dear God Emperor Doctor Daddy Trump. Me and KKK S.S. Assassin @Celista, whose speech at the last assembly titled "If he ain't Aryan we ain't Marry'n" which moved KKK Grand Wizard Knight Pewdiepie to tears and so deeply moved Albrect "Race War is the only Just War" Eurothane (You all know him as @Connal, whose singular dedication to the White Race brought Elon Musk onboard where they work on building Nazi Cyborgs and making Anime Real), @Dextroden, whom we call "Hitler on steroids" and is really the person behind Putin-sama's plan to elect Trump, and @Boomzy who Pewdiepie has taken in to train to be his replacement should he perish) among others

We actually have Jussie's boyfriend hostage and are forcing him and his friends to take the fall for the total real hate crime we committed in Chicago in our MAGA hats. We did it to own the libs and because Putin paid us a lot of V-Bucks.
    Not all heroes wear capes <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Lets all just agree that Jussie is innocent and it was the lizard people who control Hollywood and the earth who put him up to it HAHA

Well thats pretty much the only realistic scenario Jussie has left to explain this!!
    Hey, I'm Jewish and resent the lizard people crack you racist bigot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Not all heroes wear capes <3
    "If he ain't Aryan we ain't Marry'n" might be the hardest I've laughed in months.
    Make your own groups!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Hahahahaa awesome. *smashes that like button*
    I am honored to bring you all joy.