Page 1 of 92
... LastLast

Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others

https://abc7chicago.com/sources-smol...mpire/5138497/

Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday.

A source briefed on the Smollett investigation confirmed to ABC News that Chicago police are questioning the two persons of interest -- one of whom has appeared on "Empire."

The law enforcement official also told ABC News that the homes of the persons of interest were raided Wednesday night. Police removed shoes, electronic devices and other items they believe could help them they determine if the two people played any role in the assault from those homes.

Chicago police said they "cannot confirm any of those reports." No charges have been filed.

Earlier, police said the two persons of interest are not suspects and have not been charged. Investigators are only talking with them at this time. The two were picked up Wednesday night at O'Hare International Airport, police said.

Smollett said he was attacked around 2 a.m. on Jan. 29 in the 300-block of East North Water Street in Chicago's Streeterville neighborhood. He told police two masked men shouted homophobic slurs at him, attacked him, put a rope around his neck and poured a liquid on him that smelled like bleach.

Well well well...

Just saw a TMZ article saying the two people picked up by police were Nigerians that were extras on empire.

Omg this just keeps getting better.

What a surprise...

Can't wait for retards to come out and still somehow defend his story

lmfao this will be hilariously desperate if true

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone with a functioning brain saw this coming instantly. I hope that retard goes to jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    What a surprise...

Can't wait for retards to come out and still somehow defend his story
    What about defending the investigative process?

I'll wait to pass judgement until, you know, maybe a single fact is confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post

Do you believe his story? It sounds like if someone was to make up an attack, this is what it would sound like.

Yeah this dude is a PoS. Hope he is prosecuted for false arrest claims and whatever else. Just from my point of view this will be thrown back into any person who now tries to bring up a possible credible attack.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncle posted this on FB. I read it and I'm waiting for more. Having said that, if he really staged this, just fuck him so bad. He's just making actual victims of bigotry less trusted.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Who could have seen this coming from a mile away? These hate crime hoax people really need better script writers.
    Working on my next ban.

I bet he wasn't expecting get fucked like this today.

Things just keep getting weirder and weirder...

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Things just keep getting weirder and weirder...
    That's my going motto for 2019.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others
    In which case he should go to jail obviously

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post

Right. There's a history of Police Departments conveniently leaking information on victims. Usually to paint a young black person negatively in the press.

Botham Jean, Mike Brown, and Philando Castile

No surprise to see police doing it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the current state of constant suspicion surrounding events like this you'd think people would be smarter than to attempt to fool people with staged ones.

But that's the masses for you I guess.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was obviously fake from the beginning of you weren't blinded by hate.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

White supremacy forced him to do it.
    He just wanted to start a conversation.
    Fake hate crimes require power, black people don't have the power thus they cannot fake hate crimes.

Bonus TDS: This is Trumps fault.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    It was obviously fake from the beginning of you weren't blinded by hate.
    you mean "this is MAGA country" does not sound like a totally believable thing someone would say while attacking someone?
    Last edited by infinit; 2019-02-15 at 01:29 AM.

It's a good way to get free publicity. Actors need all the publicity they can get.

I didn't know who Jussie Smollett was before this.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I wonder how they will kill off his character on his show now?
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2019-02-15 at 01:43 AM.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.