Whats the arena like now?

How are classes playing in the arena now. are casters still clunky and over ran by melee classes. I have not played World of Warcraft since MoP. I had Warlords of Draenor but i was only around for the first couple weeks. I just want to know how different comps are working and what classes are viable. Its seems like affliction for warlocks is still horrible or maybe its just not viable in pvp anymore cause i was watching snutz and he was using demo.

I mainly play a Holy Paladin in PvP and i was learning warlock pvp. Im just wondering cause im trying to return to World of Warcraft soon.

There are tier 1 casters like in every expansion and in every patch. Casters were never bad and will never be. Balance is like always bad but this will never change

Every class has at least one tier 1 spec. There are some good caster comps, good hybrid comps, and good melee cleave comps. I'd say overall it's pretty diverse. If you're looking to play Warlock I'd stick to Destro for now as it's debatably the best caster in PvP atm. There's also quite a few viable powerful Destro comps out there.