Best way to level pets now

Trying to level my first set of pets, and every single topic I've managed to find or guide suggests using 2 25s and boosting pets using dailies in pandaria, draenor, legion, or draenor garrison, etc.

Problem is, I have no level 25s.

Whats the quickest way to get 2-3 level 25s, because flying all around azeroth even with the bonus xp seems be quite slow.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the World Quests in Zanda that give you +5 level stones (or charms to buy level up stones). Those ones scale so you can do them with level 1 pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember right the game doesn't let you learn a bought level 25 until you train a 25 of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    just buy 2 25s.
    Not any of the good ones I need for sale at 25 so.

And I doubt I could afford them if they were. Level 25 Island Expedition pets going for 300-500k.

Guess its just doing the 1-2 daily quests. As the ones on zandalaar def do not scale down to 25. Might be lucky if I get 1 or 2 a day on Kul Tiras that does. With the current event going thats been able to get my Anubisath Idol to 12.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you are in EU, then tomorrow is a fantastic day to level pets. Super Squirt visits the draenor garrison, but you'll need two lvl 25 pets first.

I think you van learn the lv 25 pets but you cant use them until you level at least one pet to 25 yourself.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

just unlocking the pet place in the level 3 garrison gives you a free lvl 25 stone per character unless they changed it
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Egor2765 View Post
    If you are in EU, then tomorrow is a fantastic day to level pets. Super Squirt visits the draenor garrison, but you'll need two lvl 25 pets first.
    i DoNt HaVe aNy LeVeL 25 pEtS. Thats why none of the guides I've been able to find work. Sheesh Did you read the OP?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
    just unlocking the pet place in the level 3 garrison gives you a free lvl 25 stone per character unless they changed it
    Cool thanks will look into it.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    i DoNt HaVe aNy LeVeL 25 pEtS. Thats why none of the guides I've been able to find work. Sheesh Did you read the OP?

- - - Updated - - -

Cool thanks will look into it.
    Sheesh, there is a massive bonus exp gain active atm - there is no need for a guide for levelling your first two pets. Get two, preferably some that will help you vs whatever fight you chose to level with later on (ex: Super Squirt), and then go level those.

Anyhow, here is an easy 7-step guide for you for levelling your pets to 25:
    1) Use your level 1 pet to engage a pet in the wild in the same level range as yours (ex: Elwynn Forest, or Durotar).
    2) Fight and win, or lose.
    3) Heal your pets either with "Revive Battle Pet" or "Battle Pet Bandage".
    4) Repeat
    5) Now go to another zone with a higher level pet.
    6) Repeat steps 1-5 until your pets are level 25.
    7) By now you should have a level 25 pet. Maybe two. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Not any of the good ones I need for sale at 25 so.

And I doubt I could afford them if they were. Level 25 Island Expedition pets going for 300-500k.

Guess its just doing the 1-2 daily quests. As the ones on zandalaar def do not scale down to 25. Might be lucky if I get 1 or 2 a day on Kul Tiras that does. With the current event going thats been able to get my Anubisath Idol to 12.
    What...

Island expedition pets you can often buy on AH for sub 1000 gold. They are ridiculously cheap. Lots of other good pets are available for cheap now too, because most veteran players already have them, and in general there's not too many players in the game atm. I have no idea where you got these prices from.

As for leveling your first pet...just level it normally? The whole process won't take longer than like 2 hours if you just level your pet through wild battles, and here you are, making threads, and brainstorming for days about it.

Sheesh, there is a massive bonus exp gain active atm - there is no need for a guide for levelling your first two pets. Get two, preferably some that will help you vs whatever fight you chose to level with later on (ex: Super Squirt), and then go level those.

1) Use your level 1 pet to engage a pet in the wild in the same level range as yours (ex: Elwynn Forest, or Durotar).
    4) Repeat
    Basically this yeah. It is just that simple. You would have already done it had you started devoting time instead of trying to game the system by coming up with some secret strategy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tell you the way I use, but it requires one/two rare nexus whelplings at level 25, so I'm posting it, and you can use them when you get there.

First:
    -Get the whelpling/s, a pet you want to level, and go behind Mistfall Village in Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    -Equip safari hat, wait for +exp event, get cookies
    -Start battling pets, make sure to let your leveling pet score a hit

Best done with an alt below level 120 because you get some decent exp also for your char.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    What...

Island expedition pets you can often buy on AH for sub 1000 gold. They are ridiculously cheap. Lots of other good pets are available for cheap now too, because most veteran players already have them, and in general there's not too many players in the game atm. I have no idea where you got these prices from.

As for leveling your first pet...just level it normally? The whole process won't take longer than like 2 hours if you just level your pet through wild battles, and here you are, making threads, and brainstorming for days about it.

Basically this yeah. It is just that simple. You would have already done it had you started devoting time instead of trying to game the system by coming up with some secret strategy.
    I literally sold a lv1 coldlight surf runner for 226k last week. Just because some servers have them 1-2k doesnt mean mine does, and the only level 25 pets i see commonly are random garbo, or sometimes holiday pets.

- - - Updated - - -

4) Repeat
    100% not helpful. I was asking if there was any way better than literally this.