Was not sure where to post this need account help.

My old account seems to have a password and email i cannot access anymore. I was absent for a while and i had to remake an account. The recover attempt did not work last time, who do i contact to perhaps merge both account or simply get the old one back. I use the same computer and IP address as far as i know so it can easily be confirmed im the same person. I can even give further informations as proof that it is my account, i know the name it had 10 years ago before it was renamed.

Sorry if this is not the proper place to post this. Figured it was less a bother then putting in somewhere else after the last failed attempt to recover.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-02-16 at 05:59 AM.

Where do you live? If you live anywhere in Europe that fell under the new digital information laws, you probably lost your account when the Curse network was bought by their new owners because you weren't around to consent to the data handover.

If you can remember the Account details, there is a small chance PMing a mod might be able to point you in the right direction for recovering it, but I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Where do you live? If you live anywhere in Europe that fell under the new digital information laws, you probably lost your account when the Curse network was bought by their new owners because you weren't around to consent to the data handover.

If you can remember the Account details, there is a small chance PMing a mod might be able to point you in the right direction for recovering it, but I don't know.
    Aside from the old email from 10 years ago, i remember everything. I just never bothered to change the email and it is probably deleted by now. The account is still present on this site if i go into the last thread i went in. As for the law i live in Canada so this law has no effect on me as far as i know.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/members/659588-minteK917
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-02-16 at 06:09 AM.

Your best bet is to probably PM a mod, and see if they can direct you to whoever might be able to dig into the account and update your email for you then. Don't think you have many other options than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Your best bet is to probably PM a mod, and see if they can direct you to whoever might be able to dig into the account and update your email for you then. Don't think you have many other options than that.
    Thanks for trying to help, ill do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mintek719 View Post
    Thanks for trying to help, ill do that.
    Don't PM a mod, PM @chaud . Mods have no power, Chaud does