Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Chinese apparently are the modern day Nazi Snowflakes. I can't believe the stuff that these privileged Chinese students are saying. The University of Toronto should be expelling these hateful cretins for all the threats made. Imagine if this were a group of white people saying these exact same kind of things to a black student president?

It is sad to see that a over a billion Chinese have turned into nationalistic cunts.

when usa invades other countries but they are ok

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    when usa invades other countries but they are ok
    The BIG fucking difference here (and I mean its a big fucking difference) is that Americans have the right to protest about a war. Try the same thing in China and you are sent to a prison camp or massacred by the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Yay Evil View Post
    The BIG fucking difference here (and I mean its a big fucking difference) is that Americans have the right to protest about a war. Try the same thing in China and you are sent to a prison camp or massacred by the military.
    and how does that make it good when americans drop tons of bombs in yemen or any other corner of the world

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    and how does that make it good when americans drop tons of bombs in yemen or any other corner of the world
    We are not talking about Americas war machine here so you can make a thread about that. This thread is about how indoctrinated and racists the Chinese people are, esp the privileged ones. Whataboutism basically confirms you lost the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Yay Evil View Post
    We are not talking about Americas war machine here so you can make a thread about that. This thread is about how indoctrinated and racists the Chinese people are, esp the privileged ones. Whataboutism basically confirms you lost the argument.
    you can avoid it all you want but usa is the same as the people that get accused here.
    look how many times they invade south america countries.
    usa sells weapons to saudi arabia
    saudi arabia works with isis
    usa weapons reach isis
    usa: pikachu face

It almost looks like people themselves without any help from chibots deflected this thread and filled it with whataboutism.
    Amazing. Just fricking amazing. I guess China can save some of that propaganda money now.

when you miss the point

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    And here we can see the true face of China.
    Also a good example of what happens when you have propaganda for decades and you think you are the best shit after sliced bread and are always right.
    To be fair Americans think the same way even without propaganda.

We (Canada) are already in a bad place with China right now because of our arrest of Meng Wanzhou, CFO of Huawei, China's biggest telecom company. I wouldn't be surprised if they were looking for more ways to pressure, harass, and expand their influence (propaganda) among us, since we (temporarily at least) fucked over their largest spying firm.

Asians are the most racist people on the planet. Including to other asians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie the Pooh Xi View Post
    What name did you change yourself from so you could shitpost in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese

I think he's trying for edgy and doin' it wrong. Using that avatar and sig in this thread is about like going to a Trump rally and boldly yelling "lock her up!"
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N
    Wtf? No weapons? xD What is this? Restricted training environment?
    Commenting on "anything goes" for martial arts and self defense

Newsflash: Nobody gives a fuck what exchange students think. About anything. They exist to spend money.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

This whole thread really devolved into pointless whataboutism.

Regardless of where you fall on the issue of Tibet, I'd like to think any rational adult would agree treating a college student the way this one has been treated, just because of her religion/ethnicity, isn't really acceptable. If she won the student government election, she must have had a lot more votes than just the handful of Tibetan students on campus. Maybe the Chinese student body there should focus on integrating and reaching out better and getting a Chinese student elected.

Build yourselves up, don't tear someone else down.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys
    Newsflash: Nobody gives a fuck what exchange students think. About anything. They exist to spend money.
    Ah, you must be in university administration! If you were a student you'd know they're there to dress in ethnic garb and sell ethnic food (and alcohol where permitted) at international student events.

@Stelio Kontos It doesn't matter why, it doesn't matter who. Law and academic rules should be enforced across the board. If there is a threat of criminal violence (or other criminal act), it doesn't matter if it is a Chinese student or a guy from Calgary just playing the troll, it should be investigated and handled as a crime. If it falls under academic rules, then the university should enforce those. It is small consolation, but if the abuse violated Facebook policy (I recall some things included attacks on Facebook), then those policies should be enforced.

As far as I can tell, we know things were said that might break one or all of those conditions. In fairness, I can't say that I've seen anything *yet* (I would hope this is an ongoing investigation) that establishes who said things. It could be the troll from Calgary, it could be a snarky grandma in Sichuan, it could be students but not students at that campus. Still, to the extent the various remedies can be applied, they should be.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I have used many names on this message board. I think that there is actually a way to look it up on my profile. But where am I "shitposting"? Everything I said is pretty much the truth.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2019-02-19 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    To be fair Americans think the same way even without propaganda.
    And here goes another person, who just couldn't refrain from using whataboutism. This is about China and their citizens, not USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie the Pooh Xi View Post
    I have used many names on this message board. I think that there is actually a way to look it up on my profile. But where am I "shitposting"? Everything I said is pretty much the truth.
    There isn't. And you know that. Otherwise you wouldn't be changing your name constantly because you want to avoid criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    There isn't. And you know that. Otherwise you wouldn't be changing your name constantly because you want to avoid criticism.
    What is the purpose of hiding a already anonymous identity with another one? It isn't like I established rapport with anyone here.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2019-02-20 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo
    This is about China and their citizens, not USA.
    A discussion -- as opposed to an echo chamber -- usually needs more than one side. What's the discussion then, in this thread? Bash China? Dump on Chinese/Asians? That's not a discussion and it would need to be closed since nation bashing threads, like race threads, are banned topics. The OP is phrased as a "have you stopped beating your wife yet" style question, leaving what you dismiss as whataboutism as the only avenue for discussion.