Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    To be fair, I'd be all in for Nathanos to treat the player like dirt IF he actually won something. Besides surviving two buffed army-killer monstrosities (aka Malfurion and Tyrande) all we see him do is somehow arrive in time to get his ass handed by any random Alliance character possible.

I bet by 8.2 we'll have him both being stunned and nearly killed by Flynn Fairwind and then would go and kill a bunch of murlocs just to get trapped in a bubble and mock us after we free him. It's a pity... like so many BfA characters had great potential, only to be sucked by comic book superheroes levels of inconsistency, and desperation uselessness.

Edit: Now I think of it, it all makes sense now. In their efforts to make Sylvanas to look more evil, Blizz wrote her champion to be your average Hanzo main.

Saurfang is useless in the horde or alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Useless and egotistic. Yep, thats him.

You don't exactly need him, but him raising ruccus in the Horde with his would be rebellion defitely makes things easier for Alliance.

Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    You don't exactly need him, but him raising ruccus in the Horde with his would be rebellion defitely makes things easier for Alliance.
    Hmm...that sounds.....familiar.

Why should sound familiar? I mean... Varian's Alliance would'nt have set foot in Orgrimmar had half the Horde not defected. This time is different because Alliance is definitively shown as the almighty redentor of the universe it is.

It's annual rebellion time!

Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    Why should sound familiar? I mean... Varian's Alliance would'nt have set foot in Orgrimmar had half the Horde not defected. This time is different because Alliance is definitively shown as the almighty redentor of the universe it is.
    Im not sure you are serious or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    It's annual rebellion time!
    They should make that new holiday.

A bit of both.