Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by We are covfefe View Post
    Carroll needs his brain checked. Luckier than he was when Walsh went wide left during the Vikings playoff game.
    Oh god don't remind me. That miss ruined my entire post-season. I haven't enjoyed the NFL as much since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Greg the Leg misses it. Rams not really having any luck this season.
    They used most of it at the end of last season and the last of it during the Saints game when Brees got injured in a fluke play early in the game.

I missed most of the terrible 4th quarter watching the Dodgers win, sounds like I made the right call based on the penalty complaints.
    /s

Aaron Donald still 1 sack lulz...

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Aaron Donald still 1 sack lulz...
    And yet he's probably still the best defensive player in the league. Sacks are often a team effort.

OBJ got fined for being strangled apparently.
    /s

OBJ got fined for being strangled apparently.
    There was actually video evidence that, while the defender was pushing on him pretty high up, he was not strangling OBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    There was actually video evidence that, while the defender was pushing on him pretty high up, he was not strangling OBJ.
    Here's the closeup:

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...ell-beckham-jr

Right hand is closed the entire time. Left hand rides up onto his collarbone, at best.

Even if he did choke him though--OBJ grabbed his face mask and punched his helmet. Game on if you're going to do that--especially if you're a scumbag like OBJ is. While you hope someone will be the bigger person, it's not unreasonable to expect Humphrey to defend himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Espo View Post
    Here's the closeup:

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...ell-beckham-jr

Right hand is closed the entire time. Left hand rides up onto his collarbone, at best.

Even if he did choke him though--OBJ grabbed his face mask and punched his helmet. Game on if you're going to do that--especially if you're a scumbag like OBJ is. While you hope someone will be the bigger person, it's not unreasonable to expect Humphrey to defend himself.
    My favorite line from a Beckham article this year:

"I think it's crazy. ... The NFL finds ways to just take it. They're going to take it from you," said Beckham, who has been reprimanded by the league this season for the $190,000 watch he wore during Cleveland's opener...

Sounds like he's not going to have it long regardless. A $190,000 watch.

But hope you Browns fans enjoy him. Here's what you've got so far:

1 touchdown, a good amount of receiving yards, a career low catch percentage and a low yards per target. Ranked 58th out of 71 qualifying wide receivers by pro football focus so far in 2019 (27th in 2018, 29th in 2016, didn't qualify in 2017). But he thinks he's the best receiver in the league, and got massively overhyped in a big media market after a legitimately awesome debut, after which he has steadily declined and may have lost a step due to injury. Got in a fight with a cornerback (not a new thing for him), fined for punching him, when interviewed he talked proudly about how he had restrained himself and he almost did a lot more.

And remember, this is a guy who is theoretically on his best behavior with a new team, and a guy who hasn't finished either of the last two seasons healthy and has only played 16 games once in his 5 year career.

Good luck guys.

Sincerely,
    A Giants fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    It's not supposed to be fun, we are not in 2009. It's supposed to be frustrating and keep you hooked longer.

London football tomorrow, even if they’re hiding it in the 1 o’clock game mix.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    London football tomorrow, even if they’re hiding it in the 1 o’clock game mix.
    Really? The only good thing about foreign games was they started crazy early so you could catch 4 games back to back.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Really? The only good thing about foreign games was they started crazy early so you could catch 4 games back to back.
    Yeah, I guess they couldn’t sell enough advertising or some shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Good luck guys.

Sincerely,
    A Giants fan
    Thanks
    I've got no complaints so far.

Hey guys, quick question. What're my options for streaming games this year? I don't have cable and cannot justify paying for it when I'd use it for one thing. Internet access is all I have.

Ready for another blowout in London, at least the stadium is nice.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Hey guys, quick question. What're my options for streaming games this year? I don't have cable and cannot justify paying for it when I'd use it for one thing. Internet access is all I have.
    Game pass is the only legal option. We can't advize you on any other methods on this forum.

So the Raiders/Bears game here is going exactly as you'd expect.

Only the two teams seem to be confused as to what role they are meant to be playing. Oakland definately winning the Mack trade though so far.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Tom Brady just threw the worst interception I have ever seen him throw. Under pressure and just a fluttering air ball/jump ball to James White, with 2 defenders in the area. Terrible play.

Patriots just not playing very well on offense again in general this game. Up 9-7 at the moment.

Bengals-Cardinals is really gonna come down to who wants it. Less.

We may have a winner: Andy Dalton 4/10 22 yards

Washington is trying their damnedest to let NE score again.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.