Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    That rb toss by Carr was outstanding. There have been a few plays that makes me think he's already over this season/his tenure with the Raiders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    That rb toss by Carr was outstanding. There have been a few plays that makes me think he's already over this season/his tenure with the Raiders.
    Carr is gonna get a shot somewhere next season. But it's probably still the Raiders at this point unless a team is willing to part with picks. Too many teams racing to the bottom for the Raiders to land a QB this year.

Meanwhile! Let's see how the Jets are doing.

Oh.

You know I still feel fairly confident in saying McCarthy to the Jets next year.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

The Jets, Redskins and Bengals picked a bad year to be as terrible as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Oh god don't remind me. That miss ruined my entire post-season. I haven't enjoyed the NFL as much since.
    Vikings and kickers in the playoffs go together like open-mic nights and crippling performance anxiety.

I looked away for a minute, why didn't the Raiders interception count? Penalty?
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Houston/Atlanta game is actually turning out to be decent.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Gonna be a lot of Josh Jacobs jerseys sold in the UK next week.

After seeing them be crushed by the Dolphins in 2014 and then whatever that shitshow was last year, I can finally enjoy a Raiders game here in England. Not a perfect 60 minutes of football but they came through when it mattered.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Denver with 2 TDs on their first 2 drives, I can't remember the last time that happened.

The Chargers defense helped a lot though, their secondary is having problems tackling.

What a difference good pass protection makes, the Saints basically ran their normal offense and Bridgewater was flawless. Winston was sacked six times and Evans was completely shut down. Teams have been picking up some garbage-time yards on the Saints but the defense does a great job again.
    /s

Interesting weekend so far. Kinda sad I was watching Patriots cause a lot of the other games sounded interesting. Games on right now too. Packers annihilating the Cowboys defense so far.

What a difference good pass protection makes, the Saints basically ran their normal offense and Bridgewater was flawless. Winston was sacked six times and Evans was completely shut down. Teams have been picking up some garbage-time yards on the Saints but the defense does a great job again.
    That was the complete game I was looking for. The Oline really stepped up their game and gave Teddy a lot more time and far less penalties so we were in long distance to go for first down situations. Our defense is really playing well like 2 years ago levels.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Interesting weekend so far. Kinda sad I was watching Patriots cause a lot of the other games sounded interesting. Games on right now too. Packers annihilating the Cowboys defense so far.
    You're a fan of a boring team, who knew.
    /s

I hate the saints but it's nice to see Bridgewater succeed. I never felt he got the appreciation he deserved.

Yeah, because winning Super Bowls all the time is so boring

I guess it is more exciting wondering how your team is gonna find a way to lose in the playoffs and who they will blame it on. The suspense!

I dare anyone to play against Washington and have an interesting game. Opposing QB was Colt McCoy, who had 4 practices with his team this year, including off season. The game was just waiting for the Patriots offense to get it's shit together and put the game away instead of letting Washington hang around after a bad first half.

But you get to share in my joy cause it's Patriots vs Giants next Thursday. Your favourite type of games, Patriots and NFC East, together, in Prime Time.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    I think if the Packers keep this up today we can put to bed all this talk of "oh they only got to 3-0 because they played bad teams and then lost to an average Eagles team."

It's time to call them what they are. Legit contenders in a watered down NFC thanks to the Brees injury.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I’m not really joking, GB tends to own Dallas in these head to heads that happen more frequently than they should.
    Playing out as expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Denver up 17-0, right in time for a Flacco pick. I've seen this before.

Or not, Rivers with a pick in the end zone because he felt bad.
    Last edited by Grube; 2019-10-06 at 10:16 PM.

The NFC East should be taken out back and put out of its misery. I expect to win all four of our games against them this year, and that's against the Super Bowl winner from two years ago, and @ Dallas, who seems to always have high expectations every year and under perform....every year. They should have fired Jason Garrett at least 3 seasons ago.

Meanwhile, the Bills won 14-7 after the Titans kicker missed 4 FGs (0/4 on the day), and the Titans had two TDs called back on penalties. Josh Allen looking positively Blake Bortles-esque yet no one sees it, 23/32 220 or so yards, 2 TDs 1 horrific INT. Better than his 3 pick game last week, I guess. First time he's been over 70% completion in his career, so that's a positive. I still worry about his pre-snap reads and his progressions. He checked down a bit this week, so that's good. He only ever seems to get to the second read when he has 3+ seconds of a clean pocket, which is....not good. I wish someone kept track of that stat.

We got banged up on defense, luckily our bye is next week so hopefully we can get everyone up to full health. Both our starting center and right tackle left (our other RT was inactive due to injury), and by the end of the game our starting WIL LB and our starting left DE were out as well. Even our starting safety got knocked out for a bit and had to fight the medical staff to come onto the field the next series.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The NFC East should be taken out back and put out of its misery. I expect to win all four of our games against them this year, and that's against the Super Bowl winner from two years ago, and @ Dallas, who seems to always have high expectations every year and under perform....every year. They should have fired Jason Garrett at least 3 seasons ago.
    Unless Cowboys win NFC title, this is it for Jason. He definitely should have been fired seasons ago. Im not a tremendous fan of Dak or Zeke but the Cowboys have the team to do it, they just need a coach and not a clapper