I was gonna watch the end of the Chargers game, but if its a 2 score game late there is no point sticking around when onside kicks are impossible.
    /s

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    That int in the endzone was over Cobb =l. Bittersweet.

edit: wait that turnover was undone, too? The fuck is going on today. Take me back to bittersweet.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2019-10-06 at 11:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I dare anyone to play against Washington and have an interesting game. Opposing QB was Colt McCoy, who had 4 practices with his team this year, including off season. The game was just waiting for the Patriots offense to get it's shit together and put the game away instead of letting Washington hang around after a bad first half.

But you get to share in my joy cause it's Patriots vs Giants next Thursday. Your favourite type of games, Patriots and NFC East, together, in Prime Time.
    Well I didn't watch this Patriots game and I won't watch that one, so I won't have to come here and complain about my poor choices and boredom.
    /s

Dallas is just playing 4d chess. Losing badly so they can't be disappointed by a last minute Aaron Rodgers drive.

The only good thing about my week in Football is I’m on pace to score 190 in fantasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    The officiating in this game makes football hard to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Another game that ended as soon as it expanded to two scores. Wish we had decent onside kick rules.
    /s

The 4th and 15 instead of a kick needs to happen, I agree.

Although maybe limit to the 4th quarter or something, cause I feel like the conversion rate on 4th and 15 might be higher than recovering a(n old) onsides kick.

And Chiefs fall from the ranks of the undefeated, leaving only the 49ers who play tomorrow, and the Patriots. New England is obviously really damn good, but to be frank, they've had just about as cupcake a schedule as you could get so far.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    -H.L. Mencken, 1920

If the Browns win 2 of their next 3 I'll change my avatar.
    49ers, Seahawks, Patriots.
    And 2 of those are away.

Honey badger had a game, Mahomes mostly doing Mahomes things. But no run game, a lot of problems pass blocking, and no run defense. Hope Mahomes is healthy, he was limping again.

Redskins fire Gruden.

Speaking of Grudens I've a long ass post to write later but the TL: DR, Oakland won the Mack trade, and they still have a 1st left to spend.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    And Chiefs fall from the ranks of the undefeated, leaving only the 49ers who play tomorrow, and the Patriots. New England is obviously really damn good, but to be frank, they've had just about as cupcake a schedule as you could get so far.
    This is a million percent true re: the Patriots schedule so far.... although BUF on the road is looking like a good win even if it was messy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Can we make the Redskins the new face of organizational dysfunction since the Browns are at least competent now? Credit Gruden for surviving 6 years in that madness at all.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Considering the Redskins most likely would have made the playoffs last year if Alex Smith didn't snap his leg in half, not sure doing that now is exactly warranted. Then again, it might be entirely because he didn't want Haskins to begin with and played Colt McCoy over him. Happens when your owner is the one picking QBs, not the first he has done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Can we make the Redskins the new face of organizational dysfunction since the Browns are at least competent now? Credit Gruden for surviving 6 years in that madness at all.
    Washington has been hilarious to watch from my perspective as a Dallas Fan in the DC area. The only sad part is how much some of their fans have been in denial until the last couple years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Considering the Redskins most likely would have made the playoffs last year if Alex Smith didn't snap his leg in half, not sure doing that now is exactly warranted. Then again, it might be entirely because he didn't want Haskins to begin with and played Colt McCoy over him. Happens when your owner is the one picking QBs, not the first he has done that.
    Any time the owner is as involved as Jerry or Snyder I get worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Jerry at least has stepped back. His only issue now is being too loyal to his coaches. Speaking of, his clapback on the ref - Garret interaction was amazing lol. Reminded me of my grandpa.

Snyder deserves everything he's getting by the franchise being a joke.

The Patriots had TE Ben Watson on the suspended list and had an exemption for him until 4pm ET today. They did not open a roster spot for him, so he was released.

Bill Belichick when asked why "We just didn't have the roster spot."

Kinda disappointed cause Watson is an A+ human being and was still serviceable last year, but I guess BB is content with the TE's he has on the roster, even though they have shown almost nothing.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Washington has been hilarious to watch from my perspective as a Dallas Fan in the DC area. The only sad part is how much some of their fans have been in denial until the last couple years.

- - - Updated - - -

Any time the owner is as involved as Jerry or Snyder I get worried.
    Jerry's honestly the exception because I feel like he at least gets this whole football thing.

Snyder, like Jimmy Haslam before him, only seems capable of picking overhyped college QBs that flame out in the NFL.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Welp, nice way to start your offense for the Niners. First play, 83 yard run by Breida. Straight through the middle.

- - - Updated - - -

And then Baker immediately throws a pick. Could be a long game for the Browns.