That should be a TD, no idea why it's taking so long.

So far in this game, Stafford has thrown two deep balls, stumbled over his own feet, and has an unforced fumble. Dunno what to think, but they're up 10-0.

Don't know what the fuck that last call was but that was terrible. Fades in the end zone have a low enough completion success without pulling a failed set up one like that, with absolutely no shot. Awful play call.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a pretty damn sloppy game so far.

- - - Updated - - -

awful tackling by the Lions. Had him behind line of scrimmage and couldn't get it done.

Entertaining game, but sloppy.

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    I recognize like 2 names on the Packers receiver crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That should be a TD, no idea why it's taking so long.
    I don't think he passed over, but thats just me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Don't know what the fuck that last call was but that was terrible. Fades in the end zone have a low enough completion success without pulling a failed set up one like that, with absolutely no shot. Awful play call.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a pretty damn sloppy game so far.

- - - Updated - - -

awful tackling by the Lions. Had him behind line of scrimmage and couldn't get it done.

Entertaining game, but sloppy.
    Yeah and the refs aren't great either... two holding calls and neither looked like holding at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Oof - I don't think that was a roughness call....

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    The Packers missing their top like 3 receivers now. This team is moving from "trade for a veteran" into "trade for AJ Green" territory.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

These refs are beyond shit.

I know officiating has sucked for a while, but it just seems worse this year.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    I know officiating has sucked for a while, but it just seems worse this year.
    There's not many games where I think the game is outright decided by officiating, but I think this is one.

That's not to say I think they're being biased or favoring either team, it's just they're so awful and throwing highly questionable flags while completely ignore blatant ones with no rhyme or reason that this game is less a contest of skill than it is an RNG fest that feels like it's being decided by a bunch of coin flips.

No matter which team wins or loses, the winner can thank the refs and the losers can blame them equally.

Just awful refereeing.

Jesus the Lions have been hosed by the referees here.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

This game is fucking rigged. There is no other explanation.

Okay, maybe they are trying to help the Packers because that's the second time they've called that a phantom call. These refs are awful.

$50,000 fine to the refs (split among them) for each blatant missed call, this is bullshit

The NFL must really hate their own product with this mockery of a prime time game.
    /s

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    God help me I love a smart RB who knows when time on the clock is the most important thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The greatest rivalry in sports continues, Lions vs the Refs.

Team Zebra Trolls win again. Yay team...!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    God help me I love a smart RB who knows when time on the clock is the most important thing.
    It reminds me of that mess where we intercepted the ball a few years back and some idiot on defense told the guy to kneel in the end zone instead of take the ball out and run down the clock with it.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Anyone wanna take a stab at how much Booger gets fined because the NFL gets its fee-fees hurt when someone says something factual?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Anyone wanna take a stab at how much Booger gets fined because the NFL gets its fee-fees hurt when someone says something factual?
    Zero dollars since he doesn't work for the NFL.
    /s