Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    @ Patriots (prediction: loss)

So really, we need to beat these good-teams performing badly (Denver/Steelers) and then we're pretty much cruising to 10 wins. We could lose Dallas, Baltimore, and NE and it wouldn't matter. If we lose one of these games (or god forbid the Jets game) then we have to pull off one of these hard games or risk going 9-7. That being said, 9-7 in the shitty AFC might be good enough for a wild card.
    If there was ever a year where you could potentially beat the Pats in a must win it would probably be this year. I know you remember the last time you guys played came down to the last drive and you had to do it with Barkley (yikes). The Pats are completely vulnerable on offense, Brady looks washed, his offensive line can't protect him and they lack speed in every position that requires it. There defense is playing at a historic level but its hard to judge if its dominance has been inflated given the awful teams they've played and the huge L it was given against an actual good offense (Ravens). Who knows if they end up digging themselves out of the rut they are currently in by the time you guys end up playing again but I wouldn't count the Pats game as an automatic loss.

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    It wasn't long ago the Bills were on that list of shit teams. Consistently winning the games you should is a huge step.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    It wasn't long ago the Bills were on that list of shit teams. Consistently winning the games you should is a huge step.
    We've had 1 playoff appearance in 20 years and it was a year we backslid in at 9-7 on a miracle play from Andy Dalton which overjoyed so many Bills fans they ended up donating over half a million dollars to his charitable foundation.

I'll wait to see if we're actually, sustainably good.

We've had 1 playoff appearance in 20 years
    If you make it this year then that will be the 2nd time in 3 years, with the same coaching staff and front office, but with a different QB. I'd say that's a definite good sign that the Bills are trending up.

Pouncey shortened to 2 games, everything else upheld. Rudolph's fine was ~$35k, he was accused of using a racial slur at Garrett but no evidence could be found. Each team fined $250k.
    /s

Cautiously optimistic. Go Bills!
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

The wind in Buffalo looks pretty strong, time for Josh Allen's legs to be all the offense in the game.

Seattle trying its hardest to get as many penalties as possible. Philly somehow has zero.

- - - Updated - - -

Then penny runs for 58 yds. Okay then.

- - - Updated - - -

Be surprised if Carson stays on the team next year.

This Denver team is pretty special.

CHJ has been pretty bad this year. Feels like every big play is on him.

Quote Originally Posted by We are covfefe View Post
    Seattle trying its hardest to get as many penalties as possible. Philly somehow has zero.

- - - Updated - - -

Then penny runs for 58 yds. Okay then.

- - - Updated - - -

Be surprised if Carson stays on the team next year.
    Be serious. Carson is a great running back. Plenty of time to work on his fumble issues, but those aside, he makes a lot of plays and good 1st down runs. He's easily on his way to a 1,000 yard season. 4 games with 100+ yards and a couple more close to 100.

Don't write him off so easily.

His ball security thisyear is a joke. It doesn't matter how many yards you got if you can't secure the ball.

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Jameis Winston is a worse Rex Grossman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Yep, those are the teams we've beaten (Dolphins twice).

Against "legitimate" opponents, Philly and the Patriots, we lost. Against a good, talent-wise team performing badly, the Browns, we lost.

So most of us in Buffalo are holding our breath, for now.

Next week we have Denver, then Dallas on Thanksgiving. Denver is another one of those teams performing badly but with legit talent on the defensive side of the ball, and Dallas is rebounding and playing really well, so I think we'll know more about the Bills by the end of next week. They have to go at least 1-1 in those games.

After Dallas:
    Ravens (prediction: loss)
    @ Steelers (prediction: tossup)
    @ Patriots (prediction: loss)
    Jets (prediction: should win)

So really, we need to beat these good-teams performing badly (Denver/Steelers) and then we're pretty much cruising to 10 wins. We could lose Dallas, Baltimore, and NE and it wouldn't matter. If we lose one of these games (or god forbid the Jets game) then we have to pull off one of these hard games or risk going 9-7. That being said, 9-7 in the shitty AFC might be good enough for a wild card.
    Don’t forget that Dallas is a good team performing badly. 6-5 is not a quality record.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    If you make it this year then that will be the 2nd time in 3 years, with the same coaching staff and front office, but with a different QB. I'd say that's a definite good sign that the Bills are trending up.
    Or that the AFC is imbalanced one of the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Jameis Winston is a worse Rex Grossman.
    Idk, he has 25 for me in fantasy right now...

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently having someone run into you is tripping now...
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by We are covfefe View Post
    His ball security thisyear is a joke. It doesn't matter how many yards you got if you can't secure the ball.
    AP had plenty of ball security issues and his fumbles even cost the Vikings a spot in a Super Bowl.

It's a lot easier to teach a RB how to protect the ball than it is to teach a RB how to be a dominant runner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Don’t forget that Dallas is a good team performing badly. 6-5 is not a quality record.

- - - Updated - - -

Or that the AFC is imbalanced one of the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk, he has 25 for me in fantasy right now...

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently having someone run into you is tripping now...
    Seriously, that was a pretty weak tripping penalty.

Future hall of famer Frank the Tank just made it to third place on the all time rushing list.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    Cowboys are so trash.

That last FG was not on Nick Folk. That snap and hold were horrible. Kick had no chance from the start.

Ah well, up 4 and the ball to start the 2nd half we'll see what the Patriots can do.

I really think Eagles problem is the secondary and WR, the Eagles WR just never catch the ball in the crucial moments.

That was a cheap false start...

That's the second ridiculous tripping penalty.