a 59 yard throw and miracle catch wasted on a FG. Fire Garret, he's too conservative and needs to be put out to pasture. Especially since I suspect we wont get close to the goal line again for a TD. another FG is useless.

- - - Updated - - -

...tripping? seriously?

Well, and that's a cheap tripping call so I guess we're even now

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well, and that's a cheap tripping call so I guess we're even now
    nah. tripping call with no impact isnt quite on the same level as a tripping call that has a huge impact. Fuck that, and fuck the refs

Although of Garret had gone for a TD instead of a FG we wouldnt be in this stupid mess.

I'm done with this game. The phantom calls for the Pats are too much to deal with at this point. The NFL needs to stop covering for the refs and start firing some of them. There are many people who'd be more than happy to be on that field calling the games, having people in place who can do the job shouldn't be so fucking impossible. And if it IS that impossible to find humans who can make the right call... time to start using technology to get it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    nah. tripping call with no impact isnt quite on the same level as a tripping call that has a huge impact. Fuck that, and fuck the refs

Although of Garret had gone for a TD instead of a FG we wouldnt be in this stupid mess.
    Garret needs to go to the NYG already. Dude doesn't call plays, he doesn't show any sign of analyzing what's going on on the sidelines. He's basically just a figurehead and a shit one at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm done with this game. The phantom calls for the Pats are too much to deal with at this point. The NFL needs to stop covering for the refs and start firing some of them. There are many people who'd be more than happy to be on that field calling the games, having people in place who can do the job shouldn't be so fucking impossible. And if it IS that impossible to find humans who can make the right call... time to start using technology to get it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Garret needs to go to the NYG already. Dude doesn't call plays, he doesn't show any sign of analyzing what's going on on the sidelines. He's basically just a figurehead and a shit one at that.
    Garret I feel is like the guy that should come in after a dumpster fire, get the team to average, then be replaced with an actual good coach. A rebuilder and culture fixer. Not...whatever Jerry wants him to be.

He is the Les Miles of the NFL.

No surprise, the refs are still shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Garret I feel is like the guy that should come in after a dumpster fire, get the team to average, then be replaced with an actual good coach. A rebuilder and culture fixer. Not...whatever Jerry wants him to be.

He is the Les Miles of the NFL.
    Agreed, he got us moving in the right direction but will likely never push them over the hump. The level of talent on this team and .500 record is a fucking disgrace.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    All I can say there is "oof."
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Let see if this 49er defense can handle the Baltimore dynamic offense next week lol.

3 or 4 big games I wanted to see the outcomes reversed. I hate the Cowboys, but I hate the Pats even more. Next on that list is the Seahawks. Damnit The Eagles and Cowboys let me down.

8-3, in Dallas on Thanksgiving, 4:30.

I EXPECT ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TO WATCH MY BILLS ON NATIONAL TV AND ENJOY IT. Hype train hyping up. Time for a clap-off between Seany McDermott and J-dawg Garrett.

(inb4 we lose 3 of the next 4 and have to beat the Jets in week 17 to get to 10 wins and seal the deal).

Man, Sundays are long when it's a home game. I've been drunk for like 12 hours today.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    8-3, in Dallas on Thanksgiving, 4:30.

I EXPECT ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TO WATCH MY BILLS ON NATIONAL TV AND ENJOY IT. Hype train hyping up. Time for a clap-off between Seany McDermott and J-dawg Garrett.

(inb4 we lose 3 of the next 4 and have to beat the Jets in week 17 to get to 10 wins and seal the deal).

Man, Sundays are long when it's a home game. I've been drunk for like 12 hours today.
    Good job. I went to a Slayer/Primus/Minestry/ Phillip Anselmo concert on Spokane today. Not sober either. Go Bills!
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Let see if this 49er defense can handle the Baltimore dynamic offense next week lol.
    The Lamar Jackson Ravens are currently 3-4 the second time they face a team (or more). Their only 2 victories were 2 against the 0-10 Bengals and 1 vs the Steelers (and Jackson threw 3 picks in that win). Teams seem to figure out Jackson the next time they see him. The 49ers haven't seen him yet so he should do well. In fact Jackson is still going thru the NFL the first time. The last 2 games on the schedule are the Browns and Steelers which should both be losses.

The Patriots, Texans, Bills, Steelers and Chiefs have all seen Jackson now and all may well be playoff teams. I wouldn't be shocked if the Ravens get a bye and then get knocked out hard in the divisional round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

Its pretty absurd the Bills haven't had a nationally televised game yet considering how terrible some of the prime time games have been. Should be able to watch, 1:30 my time.

Saints game had a pretty ridiculous ending, almost losing the game thanks to the wildly inconsistent PI review rule and only escaping because Carolina's kicker was awful and refs sometimes get it right and picked up a flag on the miss. Division is all but clinched and the prime time dud by the Packers sets up a 1st round bye.
    /s

Raiders shit the bed on the East Coast?

This could be just about any year in history. Absolutely awful performance.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I went to a Slayer/Primus/Minestry/ Phillip Anselmo concert on Spokane today.
    Awesome. Congrats on your hearing loss and whiplash. Wish I'd been there

In actual NFL news: Guess we know now why the Packers were flying under the radar. Good lord what a beat down.

Awesome. Congrats on your hearing loss and whiplash. Wish I'd been there

In actual NFL news: Guess we know now why the Packers were flying under the radar. Good lord what a beat down.
    What, that they lost to a really good defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    What, that they lost to a really good defense?
    Well if you want to take my comment actually seriously, I think the reason the Packers were flying under the radar was that they didn't really have any high profile, statement wins. They could have had one yesterday, but judging by the score, they were not really close to being competitive.

So, jury still out on the Packers how good they are or can be, but for the moment, advantage Niners.

NFC shaping up to be interesting in the playoffs though. I'd LOVE to see the Niners and Saints clash. That would be an amazing game.

Well if you want to take my comment actually seriously, I think the reason the Packers were flying under the radar was that they didn't really have any high profile, statement wins. They could have had one yesterday, but judging by the score, they were not really close to being competitive.

So, jury still out on the Packers how good they are or can be, but for the moment, advantage Niners.

NFC shaping up to be interesting in the playoffs though. I'd LOVE to see the Niners and Saints clash. That would be an amazing game.
    I don't know whats up with the Packers and those west coast teams...

The NFC is pretty wild right now. I don't know about the Saints either, they got stomped by the Falcons and have had a few close calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The Patriots, Texans, Bills, Steelers and Chiefs have all seen Jackson now and all may well be playoff teams. I wouldn't be shocked if the Ravens get a bye and then get knocked out hard in the divisional round.
    Bills haven't seen Lamar. We played the Ravens first game of last season and Flacco smoked us (didn't help that Peterman threw 3 picks in the first half or something) and Lamar came in for some mop up duty in the 4th quarter where he basically did nothing but hand the ball off because they beat us 47 to 3. People here are looking to see how we really measure up against Lamar in a couple of weeks.

In an aside, I think Cowboys fans should be rooting for the Bills to embarrass the Boys - cause that'll mean the chances of Jason Hand-Clap Garrett gets fired goes up significantly.