1. #2901
    That was an ugly 4th and goal play.
    /s

  2. #2902
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    That was an ugly play.
    Fixed, and pick any Dallas play today.

  3. #2903
    Its sad how bad Dallas' record is with how good of a roster they have.

  4. #2904
    Digging the instrumental anthems today.

    was a little sharp
    /s

  5. #2905
    Ahem.




    Now all I need is for Houston to end Tom Brady's career on Sunday and it'll be the perfect weekend.

  6. #2906
    Blocked punt against the Falcons, ahh the nostalgia.
    /s

  7. #2907
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    33,429
    If the Cowboys keep up this trend of losing to teams .500 or above, they'll miss the playoffs via an Eagles tiebreaker.

    No way Jerry seriously doesn't decide at some point here to kick the tires on Kellen Moore, Head Coach.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

    Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

    Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  8. #2908
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If the Cowboys keep up this trend of losing to teams .500 or above, they'll miss the playoffs via an Eagles tiebreaker.

    No way Jerry seriously doesn't decide at some point here to kick the tires on Kellen Moore, Head Coach.
    You would think they would have to be eliminated first.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I like Eli Apple taking all these stupid penalties on throws that don't have a chance of being completed...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Nice to have Tirico back even if he's a little rusty.
    /s

  9. #2909
    My fear for the Cowboys is, they somehow make a playoff spot, and Jerry gives Garret a five year deal.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

  10. #2910
    Looking more like the Eagles receivers than the Saints.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I could watch Matt Ryan get knocked on his ass by that stiff arm for hours.

    - - - Updated - - -

    This is a fun one for people who like seeing Matt Ryan get beat up and be terrible.
    /s

  11. #2911
    I am Murloc! Logwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dagobah
    Posts
    5,145
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Looking more like the Eagles receivers than the Saints.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I could watch Matt Ryan get knocked on his ass by that stiff arm for hours.

    - - - Updated - - -

    This is a fun one for people who like seeing Matt Ryan get beat up and be terrible.
    Is Matt Ryan really anything but terrible? He just gets tons of stats during garbage time.

  12. #2912
    Man, that's two recoveries I'm a row

  13. #2913
    Saints are famous for recovering an onside kick, but now they're the worst ever at it.
    /s

  14. #2914
    Saints need to work on onside recoveries, gave up one earlier in the year too.

  15. #2915
    Wow. Just, wow. That is insane.

  16. #2916
    The fuck are the Saints doing with these onside kicks!?

  17. #2917
    Not going to lie, after the third recovery I was rooting for the Falcons.

  18. #2918
    More sacks to end the game, glad we won but the Saints got a lot of work to do with onside kicks and limiting penalties.

  19. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Ahem.




    Now all I need is for Houston to end Tom Brady's career on Sunday and it'll be the perfect weekend.
    You must be confused, you guys play the Ravens NEXT Sunday, it was Dallas this week. Dallas might be second in yard/game but they are eighth in points. They are not even remotely close to Baltimore in terms of how successful their offense is.

  20. #2920
    They were first in yards/game going into this game, and that's what the metric of #1 offense (as spouted on the broadcast) was.


    I don't make these rules up, I just hear them and repeat them. I agree, it's not a particularly good metric of who the best offense is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •