Wow, Brees 29/30 tonight. Holy cow.

Also, the whole all-time touchdown record or whatever.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    -H.L. Mencken, 1920

My only complaint with my Saints and Brees game was having to watch it on MNF. I think if people were playing a drinking game and were to drink any time the word 'record' was said they would be dead.

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Wasn't it Brees who got penalized for delay of game because the NFL made cameramen run onto the field in the middle of downs and make a big show of him passing a record a year or two ago?

Oh I guess it turned out to be for "taunting" and no excessive celebration, and the flag was picked up anyway.

https://deadspin.com/refs-flag-exces...aks-1829613626
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2019-12-17 at 09:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

At this point, with 133 catches, Michael Thomas is only looking up at Antonio Brown & Julio Jones with 136, and Marvin Harrison with 143.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I am sorry, I assumed that most people would understand the implied unfair.
    I have literally watched NFL games showing signals before. What are you talking about?
    And they quickly switch to something else.... why do most coaches cover their mouths now?

After getting carved up by the all-time leader in passing yards, touchdowns, completions, and completion %, the Colts face Will Grier making his first career start.
    /s

Did a way to early mock draft with Atlanta picking #12 and doing just 4 rounds and I get this...

12 Joe Burrow, QB LSU <--- They need to fix their draft machine How does Burrow drop to 12???
    44 Terrell Lewis, EDGE Alabama
    61 Bryce Hall, CB Virginia
    76 Brandon Jones, S Texas
    108 Zack Moss, RB Utah

I thought Burrow being there at 12 was silly but how can you pass on him... Guess it is way too early to do these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Did a way to early mock draft with Atlanta picking #12 and doing just 4 rounds and I get this...

12 Joe Burrow, QB LSU <--- They need to fix their draft machine How does Burrow drop to 12???
    108 Zack Moss, RB Utah

I thought Burrow being there at 12 was silly but how can you pass on him... Guess it is way too early to do these things.
    Yeah that sounds busted. What site did you do your draft on?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar

108 Zack Moss, RB Utah

Geeze I haven't even looked at the draft yet. Let's change that.

For the sake of the argument let's say Burrow, Herbert, and Tua all come out. I'd probably rank Burrow 1, Tua 2nd (due to his injury), and Herbert 3.

Just dinking around with the ESPN Playoff Machine I get roughly this for the top 6:
    Cin
    NYG
    Det
    Miami
    Washington
    Arizona

Bengals are going QB for sure, Burrow probably fits the Sean McVay style well. Miami for sure is going QB and thanks to Burrow winning the Heisman they might actually still land Tua.

So pending a trade-up someone is probably sliding, my guess is whatever draft machine you used hasn't updated Burrow to be QB1 after winning the Heisman so it's still saying Tua and Herbert go ahead of him.

Actually looking at my projected finishes, Herbert probably falls to either Jacksonville or Carolina around picks 7-10.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2019-12-17 at 07:17 PM.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

I could see Hurts in the 1st also, his numbers are comparable to the last two Oklahoma QBs but with more running. Lamar Jackson was a late 1st.
    /s

No changes for the Lions this offseason.

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1207029151888216064

Not sure when this became a thing people were expecting. They're down to their third string QB, no way was this lost season on Patricia's coaching.

His seat for sure starts hot next season, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I could see Hurts in the 1st also, his numbers are comparable to the last two Oklahoma QBs but with more running. Lamar Jackson was a late 1st.
    Late 1st I could see there. Honestly he strikes me as a potential next Lamar Jackson/Patrick Mahomes. Drafted by a playoff team with a starter in place, sits for a year, then takes over.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    No changes for the Lions this offseason.

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1207029151888216064

Not sure when this became a thing people were expecting. They're down to their third string QB, no way was this lost season on Patricia's coaching.

His seat for sure starts hot next season, though.
    They badly bungled Stafford's injury, got fined for it, and failed completely to find a replacement, that usually is a bad look. I could've seen them can the GM and then new GM would want his own coach, but also they're looking like a 3rd place team at best next year, so maybe they don't need to rush things?
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah that sounds busted. What site did you do your draft on?
    https://thedraftnetwork.com/

Josh Allen LB > Frank Clark luls

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    And they quickly switch to something else.... why do most coaches cover their mouths now?
    Because they are afraid of lip readers ... doesn't mean anything.
    They also cover their mouths with the play card which is often double sided.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

The Cleveland Browns are still alive!

1. The Browns must beat the Ravens and Bengals. (They already beat the Ravens once 40-24)
    2. The Steelers must lose to the Jets and Ravens. (They have no QB so it is possible)
    3. The Titans must lose to the Saints and Texans. (The Saints are one of the elite teams in the NFL and the Titans just lost to the Texans so this is possible).
    4. The Colts must beat the Panthers and Jaguars (who are both pathetic).

If ALL of that happens, then all 4 finish 8-8 and are tied for the #6 seed. Here is how the tiebreakers play out:

1. Eliminate teams in the same division first.

a. The Colts have a better division record than the Titans so the Titans are OUT.
    b. The Browns have a better division record than the Steelers so the Steelers are OUT.

Now its Colts vs Browns for the #6 seed. They did not play each other this season. The next tiebreaker is conference record. The Browns have a better conference record.

Result: Browns are the #6 seed

Odds are about 1 in 100 that this happens lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

Reports Tom Coughlin was fired. Let's only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Reports Tom Coughlin was fired. Let's only hope.
    He's confirmed it now. Surprised he goes before Marrone. Guessing he's gone if they lose this week. Otherwise gone on Black Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    He's confirmed it now. Surprised he goes before Marrone. Guessing he's gone if they lose this week. Otherwise gone on Black Monday.
    Since the NFLPA told everyone not to sign there because of their draconian and illegal fines and requirements implemented by Coughlin, yea, he had to go.
    /s