Well, so far my prediction that Lamar Jackson wouldn't win the Super Bowl because he's getting the MVP trophy is ringing true.

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    This game going exactly as we all expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Wow I cant believe what I just seen...

I think Ravens underestimated Ryan but too focused on Henry idk.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    At this point.... are the Titans the favorite to come out of the AFC? Are we watching a Cinderella team?
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

I'm baffled that I can't watch CBS on my laptop without paying for their stupid subscription service. I pay to get cable, there's no way I can turn off cable and watch it on my laptop? Pshaw...
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I don't really hate bfa, outside of the extreme rng and crap systems and garbage gameplay

Henry man this guy is a truck...

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    At this point.... are the Titans the favorite to come out of the AFC? Are we watching a Cinderella team?
    I rather see the Titans or Texans in the Super Bowl than either the Chiefs or Ravens.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Henry for MVP
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    I don't see anyone beating the Ravens, but I didn't see Flacco beating Peyton's Broncos either.
    Similar feeling. Except the Broncos didn't get crushed.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I'm suddenly more excited and nervous for KC going to the bowl now.

Omfg Ravens is going total meltdown right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Henry for MVP
    NFL is still dumb for having honors voting to take place before the playoffs, because the MVP bout to be bye and done in a blow out.

Lamar's having an off day; Titans are making a real team effort. Wow.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    -H.L. Mencken, 1920

I knew Lamar Jackson was going to choke. Choked in the big game last year. Just a gimmick team but a choke team.

Derrick Henry > Mark Ingram

Mark Ingram shouldn’t have even won the Heisman over Suh, then again I guess it’s only a QB and RB award even though it claims to go to the best player in cfb.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Lamar's having an off day; Titans are making a real team effort. Wow.
    Titans are peaking at the right moment it looks like.

Seems early to go for 2. Anyone understand the math on it with possible field goals?

Its not always the best team, but the hot team. Titans going on a Giants-eque run. WIll be interesting to see if they can finish the same way.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its not always the best team, but the hot team. Titans going on a Giants-eque run. WIll be interesting to see if they can finish the same way.
    They most likely get KC next week in KC. They also looked to be peaking at the right time at the end of the regular season.

The real winner here is San Francisco. Their path to a Super Bowl trophy is cleared of its last great hurdle.

Or we'll get the KC-GB rematch and everyone will cry "fixed!"
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Seems early to go for 2. Anyone understand the math on it with possible field goals?
    I thought the same thing ... you are down by 22, you need 3 TDs ... if you go for 2, yeah, you are 2 TD and 2 Extra points away from a tied score ... but if you miss it, you are down 16 points which still needs 2 TDs but 2 2 pt conversations ... it didn't make sense.

But if they made it, it would be labelled as one of those genius plays ... no, just because a bad decision works out doesn't make it genius.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code