Henry was gashing them early, but the problem with relying on a guy like Henry is always that you have to go to the throw if you fall behind.

It's why the pass has to set up the run, and not the other way around.

So do we get the historic (setup?) match up between GB/KC and a repeat of the two teams that played in the First Super Bowl to mark the 100th year of the league??

It's gonna be amusing if GB wins to hear all the people claiming it's rigged. The KC/Tennessee game was called pretty evenly, didn't see any major fuck-ups by refs besides two calls early in the game (one against each team), which should have been non-calls.

- - - Updated - - -

SF scores a TD and the game already feels over.

I don't understand why people are surprised Henry had a game that was basically what he has done his whole career. There was no way he was going to sustain what he was doing.

Rivers is moving his small village to Florida, sounds like retirement to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    With all the kids he has, that small village is now a booming metropolis.

This game seriously feels over, and it's not even halftime. Reminds me of the Bills first Super Bowl, where we were up 48-3 at the half against the Raiders, and the 2nd half was just a giant party at the stadium. Obviously this game won't be that high scoring, but being 17 down against SF's defense?

Well at least I'll be able to go to bed early...

I knew they'd get blown out. Just a repeat of what happened earlier in the year.

Nothing goes right for Packers, feels like i should just go to bed but I guess I will just stick to the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Man the Packers just cannot for the life of them travel west. What a difference those few inches in week 17 meant.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

I legit turned this game off. KC vs. SF should be good though. I'm rooting for Andy Reid getting his ring.

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    GbVkC NfL RIggEd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I don't understand why people are surprised Henry had a game that was basically what he has done his whole career. There was no way he was going to sustain what he was doing.

Or a year at Tampa, or Miami helps groom a rookie a year then backs up a year then retires. It might be a smart move for Miami with all those picks to take a QB in the later rounds and built up the rest of the team. Or Tampa to trade Winston grab a compensatory pick and have Rivers groom a new QB?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    GbVkC NfL RIggEd!
    Not going that way at the moment.

Mostert is destroying the Packers. 196 yards rushing and 4 TD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    And the 49ers are averaging over 9 ypc.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

Mostert may be on the way to having the single best playoff game by a running back in history.

Currently tied for 2nd most TDs in a playoff game and in 9th for rushing yards in a playoff game. If he gets 13 more yards he catapults up to 2nd on that list too.

With the 49ers sitting at 264 rush yards and 40 passing yards, I'm glad they're not gonna face the Titans in a superbowl or that could have gotten a bit dull.
    /s

With the 49ers sitting at 264 rush yards and 40 passing yards, I'm glad they're not gonna face the Titans in a superbowl or that could have gotten a bit dull.
    Well unlike the Titans, Garoppolo does throw it more than Tannehill did. So I mean if they have to throw he's better suited for it.

Well unlike the Titans, Garoppolo does throw it more than Tannehill did. So I mean if they have to throw he's better suited for it.
    The only team who ran more than the Niners and the Titans in the regular season are the Ravens, and an awful lot of people expected it to be SF and Baltimore in the Super Bowl.

So, I mean, it also could have been worse.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Not sure if good or just playing Packers. IDK how the roster and coaches on both sides can change but the niners still run over the Packers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.