Does getting completely ignored count as disrespect? If so Stafford wins that one.

Only reason I am saying 49ers is because I want Emmanuel Sanders to win another Super Bowl. Well, and the Chiefs have the 2 easiest players to root against. Not sure which team is actually better. 49ers have a better running game and defense, Chiefs better passing offense, and no idea about special teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Does getting completely ignored count as disrespect? If so Stafford wins that one.
    Deservedly ignored with his zero post season wins and one pro bowl.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Deservedly ignored with his zero post season wins and one pro bowl.
    That one pro bowl is low but honestly he does seem overrated to me. He's a middle of the pack kind of QB. Not good enough to make the playoffs on the back of, but too good to let walk.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post

Only reason I am saying 49ers is because I want Emmanuel Sanders to win another Super Bowl. Well, and the Chiefs have the 2 easiest players to root against. Not sure which team is actually better. 49ers have a better running game and defense, Chiefs better passing offense, and no idea about special teams.
    Tyreek Hill and who else?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    For me Travis Kelce. Different kind of reason to root against him than Tyreek Hill, but I still root against him.

Gonna guess Suggs or Clark.

Terrell Suggs.

Kelce is pretty easy to not like too, but rooting against him feels like rooting against a brain damaged puppy.

I don't know why Kelce is so disliked, I have no opinion on the man, its not like he ever deliberately injured someone after an interception.
    /s

I don't know why Kelce is so disliked, I have no opinion on the man, its not like he ever deliberately injured someone after an interception.
    Probably same reasons people hated on Gronk. People don't like the "party guy TE."

- - - Updated - - -

Eli Manning will announce his retirement on Friday.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1220104784121696256

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

I think partly because he had to have a tv show built just to find someone to date him, and he came off looking an absolute arsehole on it.

But tbh, Tyreek Hill alone is the reason to hope the Niners win... fuck that hurt to type.

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I think partly because he had to have a tv show built just to find someone to date him, and he came off looking an absolute arsehole on it.
    I don't know what that is and I think I don't want to know.

But tbh, Tyreek Hill alone is the reason to hope the Niners win... fuck that hurt to type.
    SHAME! SHAME!
    /s

I think maybe it's the after every catch he that gets the first down he does that first down signal players have started doing? I'm in the same boat with you on why not liking him. Does he complain to the ref after every incomplete play that it was a PI be chance? Or "taunts"?

Eh not sure.

I don't know what that is and I think I don't want to know.
    He basically had his own version of the Bachelor.

The highlights on Youtube are pure carcrash.

SHAME! SHAME!
    Honestly, this being a Niners vs Chiefs superbowl is hell either way. I wish they could both lose, but I'll settle for the team that doesn't praise and reward a wife beater and child abuser, something I never thought the Chiefs would do after Jovan Belcher, but hey here we are.

Also I appreciate a good defence.

Eli is going to retire on Friday, according to Rapoport.

Let the HoF analysis debate begin (again).

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

aw shit, here we go again

I don't think hes first ballot, but maybe in a slow year he'll get the nod.

I like Pat Mahomes a lot, don't care about Garrapalo, and I don't like Tyreek Hill or Nick Bosa. To me, that makes me rooting for the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I like Pat Mahomes a lot, don't care about Garrapalo, and I don't like Tyreek Hill or Nick Bosa. To me, that makes me rooting for the Chiefs.
    Nick Bosa being a bonehead is infinitely more forgivable than being a wifebeater and child abuser.

Meanwhile the Oakland Raiders are officially no longer a thing, the Las Vegas Raiders were officially entered into the NFL yesterday.

Gary Kubiak is going to be the OC for the Vikings. Hopefully it doesn't result in more health problems.

No.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he got in before the All Decade guys still not in (LeRoy Butler and Steve Atwater for example). That is entirely based on my dislike for the HoF voters though.

I feel like that's why they brought Kubiak in in the first place. They probably figured they were losing Stefanski after the Browns came this close to hiring him last year, and wanted a successor in house.

He shouldn't get in based on his stats. But I think of him like Jerome Bettis. Bettis got in because of his fame, and because everyone loved him. 3.9 yards per carry, couldn't catch the ball. I don't think Hall of Fame should be entirely about objective stats. I think Eli has reached a level of fame and due to winning the super bowls, recognition that he won't appear out of place - it's called the Hall of Fame after all, not the Hall of Great Stats.

Let's be honest - that's why Joe Namath is in the hall. It would seem like they were missing something if he weren't there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I don't really hate bfa, outside of the extreme rng and crap systems and garbage gameplay