10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Definitely. There's been reports and mocks that have the Patriots take QB Will Grier at 32. Of all the unbelievable things I have heard that's about the most impressively ludicrous one.
    I could see it from a really really old mock, but to put that in there this close to the draft is just clickbait.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgur.com/FkH6guz.png[/IMG]

I'm here for the drama and the Draft trades. Let the chaos begin.
    We're slowly inching toward a scenario where there's 3 QBs in the top 10 again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    We're slowly inching toward a scenario where there's 3 QBs in the top 10 again.
    I'm not sure if it's just my perception and I just forgot how uncertain we usually are with the Draft, but I get the feeling that there's a TON of uncertainty and that a whole host of different scenarios could play out.

I've heard about:

- a run on QB's early
    - a run on O-line early (which I myself had as a hot take like 2 weeks ago I think)
    - several teams trading up (Falcons, Washington and even the Steelers (who rarely trade at all))
    - several teams trading down (Jets, Tampa, Seattle still)

But even with the prospects themselves, usually I feel we have a reasonable idea which guys will go before which other guys, but with all these pass rushers, it seems there's a lot of "Team 1 like players X and Y but not Z" and other way around for Team 2, and different again for Team 3.

I kinda feel anything could happen and it wouldn't surprise me, which was definitely not the case in other years.

Every team would be interesting in trading up or down depending on what players are still available and what they need. Most of this stuff is just to generate clicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if it's just my perception and I just forgot how uncertain we usually are with the Draft, but I get the feeling that there's a TON of uncertainty and that a whole host of different scenarios could play out.

I've heard about:

- a run on QB's early
    - a run on O-line early (which I myself had as a hot take like 2 weeks ago I think)
    - several teams trading up (Falcons, Washington and even the Steelers (who rarely trade at all))
    - several teams trading down (Jets, Tampa, Seattle still)

But even with the prospects themselves, usually I feel we have a reasonable idea which guys will go before which other guys, but with all these pass rushers, it seems there's a lot of "Team 1 like players X and Y but not Z" and other way around for Team 2, and different again for Team 3.

I kinda feel anything could happen and it wouldn't surprise me, which was definitely not the case in other years.
    I believe it was the MMQB that basically said this draft is a bunch of clusters of players at one position, then a big drop before another cluster at that same position. So it breaks down that once, say, the first Tackle goes teams that were looking for a Tackle are suddenly going to feel that they have to make a move up or they'll end up missing that cluster.

Also doesn't help that, ignoring the fact the Cardinals seem locked in on Kyler, this is yet another draft like the Bortles/Bridgewater/Manziel/Garoppolo/Carr draft where there's like 4 guys that are ranked all over the board with nobody agreeing on who is good (which, as that draft showed, probably means none of them are that good).

Rumors flying the Bills might trade up to 3 if Murray/Bosa go 1 and 2 for Quinnen Williams.

Personally, not a huge fan of trading up, cause it costs too many picks, but man, an in-division trade with the Jets would bring the place down.

10+ Year Old Account

Anyone surprised by this? Didn't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do your thing, Madden curse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don;t want to ruin Draft night with it, but there's apparently some 11 minute audio conversation between Tyreek Hill and his Fiance that the Fiance gave to a mutual friend just in case, which has now been released to a local Kansas City TV station AND to the DA in charge of the case about their son, and it is fucking UGLY as all hell, with Tyreek Hill coming out of it looking like a monster.

If the excerpts I read on twitter are true, then I hope the league kicks him out and never let's him back in. It's THAT bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Madden Curse working fast.

Jokes aside I'll wait to hear more before making a decision. Aka until the case is reopened.

Okay I opened Twitter. This is baaaaaaddddd for Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hill is done. Not just cut for some scumbag GM to sign him, but out of the NFL and into a jail cell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck Hill. That piece of shit needs to lose everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, fuck Hill, fuck distractions, Draft is about to start for real!

I think Kyler Murray still goes first to the Cards, but if he doesn't....hooooo boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Goodell boo'd loudly, as is tradition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adam Schefter reporting that the Raiders and Niners are talking trades.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck Josh Rosen.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Murray at no. 1!

Josh Rosen won the draft. He can go sit behind Rivers or something instead of getting hit 2 seconds after the ball is snapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooo short guy going #1

- - - Updated - - -

no surprises yet
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    no surprises yet
    Yep, pretty much every Mock draft should still be correct xD

Now the fun begins. Do the Jets trade, do they pick? WHo do they get if they do?

10+ Year Old Account
    If I were the Cardinals I'd fire their GM after the draft. Rosen is, by their estimation, a bust. And they couldn't even find a trade partner for him. Absolute disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamnit Jets.

Still, Allen or Oliver for us at 4.