Down to 7 winless teams, pretty good competition for the #2 pick.

I know the Dolphins are actually trying to lose, but a -117 point differential through 3 games is making it a little too obvious. Especially when the next worst is the Jets at -37.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the bird teams also lost this week.

##meaningfulstats

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Bills quietly 3-0 though.
    They haven't beaten anybody good yet, but still nice to be 3-0. Hopefully they can keep it going better than Seattle did, they looked pretty exposed as a former 2-0 team with very slim wins over now 0-3 teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright Rams defense, put on a show now that I can appreciate you this week.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    So are the Lions.
    We're undefeated, unfortunately not 3-0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    We're undefeated, unfortunately not 3-0
    Oh right, you tied week one.

Oh right, you tied week one.
    A technical tie, a moral loss.

Happy to see D Jones does well during his first starter game, need to see him against top tier teams tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Happy to see D Jones does well during his first starter game, need to see him against top tier teams tho.
    NFL Network highlights mentioned that Eli was 0-45 in his career when trailing by 18 points, now Jones is 1-0.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF another inexplicable 4th down failure. What are NFL coaches smoking this week? Going for it on 4th and long, going for two in the first quarter.... madness...
    /s

Hurray, the Falcons decide to not show up and play until the second half...

I think I'll find something else to do on Sundays instead of wasting time on this crap... ***sigh***

So, went straight from the Bills home opener, to D&D DMing, so haven't had time to comment much today:

Bills, 3-0, still a bit worried that we haven't had the killer instinct to put away teams we're playing much better than, twice (Jets, and this week against the Bengals). But Josh led game-winning TDs inside the 4th in both games, so GG. He had an INT, and a fumble which should have counted for the Bengals but wasn't. Also a phantom holding call on a Bengals return TD negated an early TD for the Bengals.

The real test is next week. The Ralph will be loud, @xskarma, I hope you're ready. First time the Pats and Bills have ever faced each other both unbeaten this "far" into the season.

How the hell did the Giants come back and win the game?

I heard Rosen looked decent in the first half of the Dolphins/Cowboys game, kept it close, WRs dropped balls so they only got 6 points.....and then the wheels fell off in the 2nd half. Would love the analysis of someone who watched the game. Bills at Dallas on Thanksgiving shaping up to be a good game.

Man, Lions over Philly, what is happening this year?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Browns could be really good. If they had an O-line. Baker Mayfield developing happy feet in a hurry. Can see him abandon the pocket ever earlier while this game went on. He doesn't trust his protection at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Browns could be really good. If they had an O-line. Baker Mayfield developing happy feet in a hurry. Can see him abandon the pocket ever earlier while this game went on. He doesn't trust his protection at all.
    Aaron Donald has had this effect in the past.
    /s

If only Baker had any amount of time at all.

Tbh I watched the Bucs vs Giants highlights, the Bucs kicker really stinks... missed a 20 yardish kick and 34 yard... wow...

Giants actually really lacks in the CB/Safety department, they need Ramsey lol... OL really bad too.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I forget sometimes that the 49ers are 3-0 and the Steelers are 0-3. This is setting up to be one of the weirder seasons in recent memory.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This is setting up to be one of the weirder seasons in recent memory.
    And then in January the Patriots, Chiefs, Rams and Packers are in the Conference Finals and almost nothing will have changed, when you really get down to it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And then in January the Patriots, Chiefs, Rams and Packers are in the Conference Finals and almost nothing will have changed, when you really get down to it.
    Man I want to say Rams-Saints there for the full "nothing really changed" but boy that seems hard to envision right now without Brees.

But given how the NFC South looks this year he could come back at 2-6 and still somehow pull this team into the playoffs.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    People are raving about DeMarcus Robinson now, but what they forget is that he was first round talent that dropped due to a lot of off-field issues. ("Of course he had off field issues, he played at Florida!")

Julio Jones has four touchdowns in three games we ready to remove that stigma from him? ("Or will he compensate by just not scoring for the rest of the season.")

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    People are raving about DeMarcus Robinson now, but what they forget is that he was first round talent that dropped due to a lot of off-field issues. ("Of course he had off field issues, he played at Florida!")
    Maybe the Dolphins will sign him to a ridiculous contract like they did Albert Wilson.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    No way. Derrick Carr on his best day, with the contract he has, is not going to get a 2nd or 3rd.
    Some team will need a QB for a post season run before the deadline, if we're going to tank we might as well play Glennon/Kizer/Peterman.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.