Giants defense is freaking sad man...

Honestly still salty we didn't pick LB Josh Allen and tank for Trevor Lawrence or Tua, or pick Daniel later.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Giants defense is freaking sad man...

Honestly still salty we didn't pick LB Josh Allen and tank for Trevor Lawrence or Tua, or pick Daniel later.
    Giants were right on taking a QB this year at least. No way they beat the Dolphins. That's an 0-16 in progress.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I mean the LB Josh Allen in this years draft.

10+ Year Old Account

Vinatieri calling it a career?

Wouldn't be surprised if he did. Dude's been playing for decades now and no one is going to beat his point total anytime soon.

Well, that first half was as good a game as Allen has ever played. He was at something like 75% completion percentage at the half. 3rd quarter offense stalled, but I think it's because they put the playbook away and played conservative. Still won 28-14, with above 60% completion from Allen.

Our 3rd round draft pick Singletary is averaging like 10 YPC too, but for some reason we haven't given him more than 5 touches in either game. Put him in coach, don't @ me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vinatieri retiring would be sad from a history PoV but it was gonna come soon.

Clearly a future HoF entrant.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Turns out it doesn't matter who the QB or play caller is for Denver, every 3rd down pass is short of the 1st down marker.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can tell it's just not there for him anymore. Better to retire now than be cut after missing another batch of field goals in week 3 and 4.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Damn, the refs for the Saints/Rams game are going to get tennis elbow before this game is over with.

I have a bad feeling Brees tore something in his thumb.
    Last edited by Piglord; 2019-09-15 at 09:05 PM.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Raiders/Chiefs game is far better than anyone thought it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh ugh ugh ugh

- - - Updated - - -

Drew Brees and Aaron Donald injured in this game, I'm glad I didn't end up going, this is depressing.
    /s

I missed this on every big play, holding #72. Didn't even change the play yet he still does it.

This o-line is horrible, I will be surprised if Flacco makes it through the season.

I also thought the Trubisky can't throw to the left was a joke, he has not even really been close when he has tried to throw past 5 yards to the left.
    Last edited by Grube; 2019-09-15 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprise surprise, the officials do exactly what they're not supposed to do on a fumble vs. incompletion call and blow it dead. Now instead of a defensive TD we're gonna get a challenge, an overturn, and the Saints will gain possession and have to re-gain all the yards they already earned and lost to referee incompetence.

That's an 87 yard TD wiped out by the refs getting everything wrong.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    This has been a cursed game for the Saints so far. Which is a shame cause the Rams aren't exactly playing great.

Surprise surprise, the officials do exactly what they're not supposed to do on a fumble vs. incompletion call and blow it dead. Now instead of a defensive TD we're gonna get a challenge, an overturn, and the Saints will gain possession and have to re-gain all the yards they already earned and lost to referee incompetence.

3rd game in a row that refs have mega fucked up in a Saints game but I’m far more worried about brees

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This has been a cursed game for the Saints so far. Which is a shame cause the Rams aren't exactly playing great.
    There's no curse, NFL referees are just terrible at their jobs, even when its all laid out for them and they know exactly what they're supposed to do in a given situation, they do the opposite because they're incompetent.
    /s

There's no curse, NFL referees are just terrible at their jobs, even when its all laid out for them and they know exactly what they're supposed to do in a given situation, they do the opposite because they're incompetent.
    Refs have been terrible for years, too old, too slow, not full time so lapses in training. It needs to be corrected

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, we're cursed with years of Mahomes shredding the AFC West aren't we?

Refs were out scoring the saints and rams 7 to 6 before that kick at the half.