Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Jaguars/Texans game was great. What was up with Ramsay throwing a tantrum though? Was it just over that catch or was it something else that set him off? Dude looked like he was about to hulk out big time.

Is Adam Vinatieri done? 1 of 3 field goals (44 yards) and 2 of 5 extra points after two games. That's dreadful.

10+ Year Old Account

Pittshurgh season officially in jeopardy.

Well, looks like the AFC is an easy set up for Pats vs. Chiefs in the AFC Championship again.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Well, looks like the AFC is an easy set up for Pats vs. Chiefs in the AFC Championship again.
    Don't discount the Ravens being that team that blows up the AFC playoffs.

Now the NFC, that's a mess after two weeks. Can anyone stop LA? Dallas, Green Bay on good days maybe?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Brees makes starting QB #5 to go down for at least an extended amount of time already. Teams might need to bring Brett Favre out of retirement by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    You don't believe in the Bills?

There will be a couple AFC teams that figure it out soon. Plus, Andy Reid will remember he is Andy Reid in the playoffs and lose to some 7-9 or 8-8 wildcard team.
    Last edited by Grube; 2019-09-16 at 05:20 PM.

We've played two of the worst secondaries in the league in the first two weeks.

I think we'll know what the Bills are in week 4, against the Pats at home.

Or, we could know earlier, if they lose a game against the Bengals next week at home, which they should win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bridgewater deserves a chance to play, I hope it goes better than his last two appearances, Payton will surely have to spend more time game planning specifically for him.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Bridgewater deserves a chance to play, I hope it goes better than his last two appearances, Payton will surely have to spend more time game planning specifically for him.
    I am wondering if the Bridgewater experiment fails how quickly he turns to Taysom Hill. So far Bridgewater hasn't done much to instill confidence but the O-Line didn't do him any favors yesterday either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now Jalen Ramsey wants to be traded, so does Taco Charlton, disgruntled players are piling up. Taco isn't surprising, Dallas likes to string guys along and release them as late as possible and had him sitting inactive so far. I guess Jalen isn't surprising either since he is an enormous asshole.
    /s

Man, both Minkah Fitzpatrick AND Jalen Ramsey want out of Florida?

Someone could take their secondary next level pretty quick if they wanted to. Our CBs are pretty good, but we'd easily have the best secondary in the league if we landed even one....

....of course, Jalen Ramsey trashed on Josh Allen last year, so I don't think he'll ever be in Buffalo, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this week really flew by, seems like only yesterday when I last has to mute the stupid MNF song.
    /s

Everyone else probably already knows, but I just saw Ben Roethlisberger may have had Tommy John surgery. If that is the case it may be game over for him. I know pitching is more demanding than throwing a football, but the dude is 37, and there have been talks of retirement the last couple years.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roethlisberger claims he'll be back next year but we'll see.

And the refs taking issue with OBJ's helmet on a goal to go situation...
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Browns blow a chance after an amazing OBJ catch.

Jets defense is already hurt, missing Mosely. Browns will need to put up points to prove they're as good as the hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jets pass protection looking completely lost.
    /s

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/s...46344143589376

I don't consider JLC to be a very good source, but he's saying it:

"Minkah Fitzpatrick trade likely to be wrapped up by tomorrow. The Dolphins expected to get 1st round value for him. Hearing WSH, DAL, KC, PIT, PHI and SEA all in the mix. Offers are being made"

10+ Year Old Account
    If its Dallas, its probably Taco + a 2nd.

This game is fucking awful.

- - - Updated - - -

And there goes Simien. That looked like his whole ankle bent at a 90 degree angle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch. That hurt to watch. Simien just got messed up.

Also, whether you agree with the calls or not, you'd think Garrett would have learned from the first roughing the passer. Second one looked worse.

And yeah, this game has been bad.