10+ Year Old Account
    Hurray for Thursday football.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/s...859473920?s=19

That's the guessed prognosis, 4-6 weeks out immediately then return with a brace is best case scenario in that instance. Otherwise it's season ending surgery.

Either way, the Chiefs just took a massive blow to their season if it's true. Madden curse is real.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I'm watching hockey instead of football, but how in the world does Denver only score 6 points on the Kansas City defense?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm watching hockey instead of football, but how in the world does Denver only score 6 points on the Kansas City defense?
    Elway's amazing 1st round draft picks, Flacco and an OC worse than Mike McCoy both years he got fired mid season.

This is how the offense has looked every game, including preseason. They just didn't score a late TD to hit double digit scoring and McManus missed a FG.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well congratulations to the Patriots on the ability to sleepwalk until February.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Whose O-line hates them more: Flacco or Wentz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Can I pick a third option and say Baker Mayfield?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well congratulations to the Patriots on the ability to sleepwalk until February.
    Ravens is like the only team have small chance beating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean, not too different than normal...

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Huh? Unless you're referring to that one meme play where the Eagles O-Line was standing around after blocking for like 10 seconds--they're still rated as one of the best lines in football at pass blocking (according to PFF). Or maybe something else went over my head here (likely).

The real question is how bad Wentz's receivers hate him, as they comfortably lead the league in drops over teams such as the Dolphins.

Well, it appears that the San Francisco-Washington game is getting a late start.

No wait, it's just the offenses. 0-0 at the half lol.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    In what fucking world was that a catch?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Five and a half to go in the third quarter...and the Niners have just taken a 3-0 lead.

Wow, it is really, really wet there.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2019-10-20 at 06:59 PM.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Well the bonus is, by falling victim to the trap game, the Bills will save me the effort of following them/the nfl for the rest of the season. Always good to get to that point early on.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    I skipped the Rams game and missed all the fun, Freeman ejected and Ryan injured? Bummer.

Didn't know Buffalo had fair-weather fans, didn't think the weather was good enough, but you were ready to cut bait down by 5 at the half and heading for 4-2? Good thing they won and are 5-1.

- - - Updated - - -

Three and out, blocked punt, safety, not a bad start.
    /s

And Russell Wilson's first INT of the season is a pick-six to the newly acquired Marcus Peters
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    In what fucking world was that a catch?
    Which game? What player?

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a pretty awful throw by Russell, good to see Marcus landed on his feet.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit that DK metcalf Fumble. He literally just dropped the ball AFTER making the catch. There was no one on him yet and he just dropped it on the ground. Talk about butter fingers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saints/Bears had stifling defenses in the first half, the only interesting plays were happening on special teams, in the second half the Bears are getting stomped and Teddy is closing in on 5-0 as a starter, this one without Kamara & Cook.

...and the Chargers lose the underachiever bowl in spectacular Chargers fashion.

Latavius Murray needed a game like this.

- - - Updated - - -

So Michael Thomas makes a boneheaded play on a pointless onside kick and puts the defense back on the field for a pointless Bears drive, during which starting CB Eli Apple gets injured on a pointless TD play. This is how not to close out a game.

and the Saints fail on another pointless onside kick - and overturned on review, still, pretty terrible special teams play there
    Last edited by draynay; 2019-10-20 at 11:52 PM.
    /s