Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    So Michael Thomas makes a boneheaded play on a pointless onside kick and puts the defense back on the field for a pointless Bears drive, during which starting CB Eli Apple gets injured on a pointless TD play. This is how not to close out a game.

and the Saints fail on another pointless onside kick - and overturned on review, still, pretty terrible special teams play there
    Even worse they were talking up the Saints special teams all day today too. 2 missed FGs, give up a kickoff TD, pretty bad penalty killing a TD return, 2 really bad onside kick coverages one saved by penalty. On the flip side we did block two punts, had some great returns as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Even worse they were talking up the Saints special teams all day today too. 2 missed FGs, give up a kickoff TD, pretty bad penalty killing a TD return, 2 really bad onside kick coverages one saved by penalty. On the flip side we did block two punts, had some great returns as well.
    Special Teams meetings are gonna be interesting this week, that's for sure.
    /s

Special Teams meetings are gonna be interesting this week, that's for sure.
    That they will be. Oh yeah also forgot when Harris was going to let the ball go into the end zone but it didn't so he had to grab it and try to what he could.

10+ Year Old Account
    That they will be. Oh yeah also forgot when Harris was going to let the ball go into the end zone but it didn't so he had to grab it and try to what he could.
    It was an ugly play but it was understandable that it caught him off guard, he has made some mental errors as a rookie but this one was tough and at least he didn't get caught on the goal line.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see Maher break the longest FG record. He can totally do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where the hell has this Cowboys team been the past three weeks?

10+ Year Old Account
    and there are tornado warnings to go with the game. greaaaat. Had one pass a bit south of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    and there are tornado warnings to go with the game. greaaaat. Had one pass a bit south of me.
    Tornados on the moon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tornados on the moon?
    Moonadoes are serious. Dont let anyone tell you that there isnt an atmosphere up here.

Moonadoes are serious. Dont let anyone tell you that there isnt an atmosphere up here.
    *narrows eyes* I see..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Aaand Cris Collinsworth just called Dallas the Ghostbusters’ team.
    Dont cross the Routes!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Aaand Cris Collinsworth just called Dallas the Ghostbusters’ team.
    Probably more accurate than America's Team in this era.

I skipped the Rams game and missed all the fun, Freeman ejected and Ryan injured? Bummer.

Didn't know Buffalo had fair-weather fans, didn't think the weather was good enough, but you were ready to cut bait down by 5 at the half and heading for 4-2? Good thing they won and are 5-1.

- - - Updated - - -

Three and out, blocked punt, safety, not a bad start.
    Haha fair enough. I still root for them when they are bad. A loss, at home, to the worst team in the league would have told me they are the "same old Bills".

The silver lining is that they have had to fight for every victory. In the event they get into a dog fight late in the season, for a game that actually matters, they might have some practice at it.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Man this game is really dull/one sided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wentz: We dont want the ball, here yo go Dallas *int*

Dak: well we dont want the ball either. Have it back *int*

Wentz: No, really. We insist. *turnover*

Dak: Fiiiine *runs in for TD*

Wentz: We dont want the ball, here yo go Dallas *int*

Dak: well we dont want the ball either. Have it back *int*

Wentz: No, really. We insist. *turnover*
    That about sums up this game. Philly sure does look done. Way too many teams with great records already fighting for wild card spots because how tight the division races are. At least the only positive spin for them and the NFC East is that the best team in there will be 4-3.

Sounds like Emmanuel Sanders and Chris Harris Jr are both almost for sure going to be traded before the deadline. Hopefully that means Flacco gets benched, but not sure Lock will perform too well with arguably the worst play caller in the league. Only the Dolphins, Redskins and Jets have scored less points

I'll be surprised if at least one of them doesn't end up on the 49ers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pete Carroll's ineptitude with the modern NFL is gonna cost us any sort of home game in the playoffs, if we make it.

moons haunted

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and because I didn't get enough digs in at the Falcons already... Last year they famously gave up a spin-move rush TD to Drew Brees, on Sunday they gave up a less flashy, but equally embarrassing rush TD to Jared Goff. I can't believe Dan Quinn (who also acts as DC!) has any chance of surviving to next season when his defense plays such uninspired football.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...mar_hell_yeah/

This makes me really pissed off. Not because the Ravens ran it up our asses that play, but because Pete Carroll used to do this shit, the exact same scenario happened in the NFCCG not just at USC in college. Now hes punting on 4th and 3 in enemy territory and going on the radio today to defend that choice. Big balls Pete is now shriveled up cowardly Pete. I am sick of it.