3 or 4 big games I wanted to see the outcomes reversed. I hate the Cowboys, but I hate the Pats even more. Next on that list is the Seahawks. Damnit The Eagles and Cowboys let me down.

8-3, in Dallas on Thanksgiving, 4:30.

I EXPECT ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TO WATCH MY BILLS ON NATIONAL TV AND ENJOY IT. Hype train hyping up. Time for a clap-off between Seany McDermott and J-dawg Garrett.

(inb4 we lose 3 of the next 4 and have to beat the Jets in week 17 to get to 10 wins and seal the deal).

Man, Sundays are long when it's a home game. I've been drunk for like 12 hours today.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    8-3, in Dallas on Thanksgiving, 4:30.

I EXPECT ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TO WATCH MY BILLS ON NATIONAL TV AND ENJOY IT. Hype train hyping up. Time for a clap-off between Seany McDermott and J-dawg Garrett.

(inb4 we lose 3 of the next 4 and have to beat the Jets in week 17 to get to 10 wins and seal the deal).

Man, Sundays are long when it's a home game. I've been drunk for like 12 hours today.
    Good job. I went to a Slayer/Primus/Minestry/ Phillip Anselmo concert on Spokane today. Not sober either. Go Bills!
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Let see if this 49er defense can handle the Baltimore dynamic offense next week lol.
    The Lamar Jackson Ravens are currently 3-4 the second time they face a team (or more). Their only 2 victories were 2 against the 0-10 Bengals and 1 vs the Steelers (and Jackson threw 3 picks in that win). Teams seem to figure out Jackson the next time they see him. The 49ers haven't seen him yet so he should do well. In fact Jackson is still going thru the NFL the first time. The last 2 games on the schedule are the Browns and Steelers which should both be losses.

The Patriots, Texans, Bills, Steelers and Chiefs have all seen Jackson now and all may well be playoff teams. I wouldn't be shocked if the Ravens get a bye and then get knocked out hard in the divisional round.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty absurd the Bills haven't had a nationally televised game yet considering how terrible some of the prime time games have been. Should be able to watch, 1:30 my time.

Saints game had a pretty ridiculous ending, almost losing the game thanks to the wildly inconsistent PI review rule and only escaping because Carolina's kicker was awful and refs sometimes get it right and picked up a flag on the miss. Division is all but clinched and the prime time dud by the Packers sets up a 1st round bye.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders shit the bed on the East Coast?

This could be just about any year in history. Absolutely awful performance.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I went to a Slayer/Primus/Minestry/ Phillip Anselmo concert on Spokane today.
    Awesome. Congrats on your hearing loss and whiplash. Wish I'd been there

In actual NFL news: Guess we know now why the Packers were flying under the radar. Good lord what a beat down.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

In actual NFL news: Guess we know now why the Packers were flying under the radar. Good lord what a beat down.
    What, that they lost to a really good defense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    What, that they lost to a really good defense?
    Well if you want to take my comment actually seriously, I think the reason the Packers were flying under the radar was that they didn't really have any high profile, statement wins. They could have had one yesterday, but judging by the score, they were not really close to being competitive.

So, jury still out on the Packers how good they are or can be, but for the moment, advantage Niners.

NFC shaping up to be interesting in the playoffs though. I'd LOVE to see the Niners and Saints clash. That would be an amazing game.

Well if you want to take my comment actually seriously, I think the reason the Packers were flying under the radar was that they didn't really have any high profile, statement wins. They could have had one yesterday, but judging by the score, they were not really close to being competitive.

So, jury still out on the Packers how good they are or can be, but for the moment, advantage Niners.

NFC shaping up to be interesting in the playoffs though. I'd LOVE to see the Niners and Saints clash. That would be an amazing game.
    I don't know whats up with the Packers and those west coast teams...

The NFC is pretty wild right now. I don't know about the Saints either, they got stomped by the Falcons and have had a few close calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The Patriots, Texans, Bills, Steelers and Chiefs have all seen Jackson now and all may well be playoff teams. I wouldn't be shocked if the Ravens get a bye and then get knocked out hard in the divisional round.
    Bills haven't seen Lamar. We played the Ravens first game of last season and Flacco smoked us (didn't help that Peterman threw 3 picks in the first half or something) and Lamar came in for some mop up duty in the 4th quarter where he basically did nothing but hand the ball off because they beat us 47 to 3. People here are looking to see how we really measure up against Lamar in a couple of weeks.

In an aside, I think Cowboys fans should be rooting for the Bills to embarrass the Boys - cause that'll mean the chances of Jason Hand-Clap Garrett gets fired goes up significantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bills haven't seen Lamar. We played the Ravens first game of last season and Flacco smoked us (didn't help that Peterman threw 3 picks in the first half or something) and Lamar came in for some mop up duty in the 4th quarter where he basically did nothing but hand the ball off because they beat us 47 to 3. People here are looking to see how we really measure up against Lamar in a couple of weeks.

In an aside, I think Cowboys fans should be rooting for the Bills to embarrass the Boys - cause that'll mean the chances of Jason Hand-Clap Garrett gets fired goes up significantly.
    Jerry is already on record saying coaching is the problem, which is the farthest he's gone so far. So I think the chances are already fairly high.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Watching that game as a Packers fan I for sure think they are Super Bowl Pretenders more than Contenders.

But I think they do have a lane open to them, but at this point it probably requires them to luck into the 49ers being beaten in the Divisional Round. Packers likely still end up #2 or #3, since the remainder of their schedule includes such cupcakes as the Giants, Redskins, and Bears. Likely they get the Saints in the Divisional Round then, that's a game they can win. But if they have to go back to San Francisco for the NFC Championship I think that's the end of the road, this team has proven that for whatever reason they just cannot travel to PST and win.

Also the post-game radio had a growing number of takes that the Packers should dump Adams because forcing him the ball so he doesn't get mad is having the passing game do worse than it did without him. Not sure how I feel about that, but for sure it's time for the team to admit that their WR draft a few years back is a bust.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account

Its what happens when a finesse offense meets a physical defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    December 8th gonna be a big one, determine where that potential playoff game will be played.

- - - Updated - - -

With a two game lead over their #1 pick rivals it looks like the Bengals are content to return to Dalton as their starter. As for evaluating Finley, 11 points a game and a 47% completion is less than inspiring.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah Peterman, I'd forgotten him. BUT with Carr getting benched maybe his comeback is coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I hope the Rams lose just because of those fucking horrible, eye bleeding uniforms. Sweet jesus they are worse than the Seahawks big ass tennis ball uniforms.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    4th and 2, well within field goal range, and your kicker is Justin Tucker? Screw that, go for it, get it, and bomb a TD pass right after. Hard to defend that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rams gave Goff a big paycheck and they are getting Flacco level production outta him. At least the Ravens got a ring with Flacco before paying him.

10+ Year Old Account
    What even is Lamar Jackson? geezus lol.

- - - Updated - - -

good god, Rams only had 1 minute of possession in the 3rd Quarter.