15+ Year Old Account
    At some point you're just finding excuses to not enjoy your team doing well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    At some point you're just finding excuses to not enjoy your team doing well.
    Like I say, ad nauseam, I am cautiously optimistic about the Bills. The only contender they have played against this year, New England, they lost to in Buffalo. How well they play against Baltimore this coming weekend, Pittsburgh, and New England in NE, will tell me the truth about the Bills.

I like where that are going, but don't know if they are at that level yet.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

I was wrong, anyways. New England needs another loss for the division to be in play. Assuming we run the table (big assumption), we'd have the same head-to-head and the same division record (presumably 5-1), and they beat us in common games. That's where the Eagles and Browns losses really hurt, especially when you look at those teams and recognize you should have beat them.

Now, if we beat the Ravens next week and the Pats lose to the Chiefs next week - it's game on. And KC will want that win pretty bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Look who suddenly believes in the Bills.
    Literally my family has season tickets since 1989 (this is our 30th year!) and I haven't missed a Bills home game since I was in college, which I graduated from in 2003.

Even when I was in law school in Boston, I had the money to make the hour flight on the weekends for Bills games.

I'm a diehard fan, but like I've said many times, I have faith in the idea, and not always the execution. Years of Rex Ryan, Doug Marrone, and various other fuck-ups made me cautious about McDermott, and outright skeptical of their franchise QB pick, but they're proving me wrong at every turn.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I was wrong, anyways. New England needs another loss for the division to be in play. Assuming we run the table (big assumption), we'd have the same head-to-head and the same division record (presumably 5-1), and they beat us in common games. That's where the Eagles and Browns losses really hurt, especially when you look at those teams and recognize you should have beat them.

Now, if we beat the Ravens next week and the Pats lose to the Chiefs next week - it's game on. And KC will want that win pretty bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally my family has season tickets since 1989 (this is our 30th year!) and I haven't missed a Bills home game since I was in college, which I graduated from in 2003.

Even when I was in law school in Boston, I had the money to make the hour flight on the weekends for Bills games.

I'm a diehard fan, but like I've said many times, I have faith in the idea, and not always the execution. Years of Rex Ryan, Doug Marrone, and various other fuck-ups made me cautious about McDermott, and outright skeptical of their franchise QB pick, but they're proving me wrong at every turn.
    I can see KC winning, not sure about Buffalo over Baltimore though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Foles back to being the league's highest paid backup.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Foles back to being the league's highest paid backup.
    Not that it means much on a team bound for nowhere. Their next coach might suddenly unlock Big Dick Nick again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Pete must have loved the way his team tackled on that Vikings scoring drive.

- - - Updated - - -

Ridiculous pick six, and super terrible commentary from Booger as usual.
    /s

Is there anything Booger doesn't think is a really good play?

- - - Updated - - -

...and here is where it goes downhill.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh God, it's even worse than a turnover. The defense is already getting run over and now Diggs and Cook get hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite boogerism for the night has to be his comment about people around the NFL just starting to notice that Russell Wilson is pretty good, only took 11 MNF and 2 Superbowl appearances I guess.

saying that a 60 yard TD was probably a blown coverage is a pretty good one too
    Last edited by draynay; 2019-12-03 at 03:32 AM.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a shot every time Booger says momentum and you wont survive MNF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Take a shot every time Booger says momentum and you wont survive MNF
    Less fatal than "yes, yes".
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Joe calling DK Metcalf "decaf Metcalf" is an apt name for him these past 5 games

10+ Year Old Account
    "Great veteran move" is my least favorite euphemism for "soccer-style embellishment".

- - - Updated - - -

Rudolph is so fucking good.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks are allergic to blowing out a team.

"Great veteran move" is my least favorite euphemism for "soccer-style embellishment".

- - - Updated - - -

Rudolph is so fucking good.
    It blows my mind how Zimmer seemed to have completely forgotten he was on the roster for a couple of seasons. I'm glad they're finally remembering what he can do.

Too bad it took Thielen getting hurt for him to remember =/

- - - Updated - - -

Zimmer is awful at defensive adjustments.

"They keep bringing in extra linemen so they can run the ball? Meh, no reason to change our personel. Clearly our front 4 can stop them since they did it so well on their multiple rushing touchdown drives."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Seahawks are allergic to blowing out a team.
    Its kind of like the Saints/Seahawks game in reverse.
    /s

Ridiculous pick six, and super terrible commentary from Booger as usual.
    I'm glad I'm usually driving home on Monday nights and I get the Westwood One radio coverage with Kevin Harlan and Kurt Warner. Far better.

10+ Year Old Account

Didn't see that coming.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Saw that coming but not this soon. Expected he'd make it to the end of the season before being fired.

He might not be the last one either, Tisch apparently says he and Mara will be having a conversation soon about the Giant's future. Probably means Shurmur doesn't make it to Black Monday either.
    https://www.bigblueview.com/2019/12/...t-conversation
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)