Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Cowboys fan, I hope they fire Garret today. My prediction is, Cowboys win the division, and Jerry gives Garret a 5 year contract.
    He won't fire Garret because these games against the Bears and Rams don't matter. If the Cowboys get blown out by the Eagles then I could maybe see Jerry firing him. But even then, if Eli somehow conjures up some old magic and beats the Eagles, therefore making that match up trivial then he could maybe survive a blow out and make it to week 17. Regardless Garret is done as the Cowboys head coach. Only a SB win saves his job and thats obviously not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I

Honestly I wouldn't count Rivera in just yet. He's a defensive-minded coach in a league that's skewed heavily toward hiring College Legends and Hotshot OCs.
    All I've heard in the past few days since the dude's been fired is how he's such a "great leader of men," and a wonderful coach, as if he was fired for nothing. He'll be a HC next year, for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    The two games being shown are ravens/bills and saints/niners. Too much good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best the Saints offense has looked in a while, nice to have our LT back, and special teams making a big impact too.
    /s

14 points in the first quarter again, maybe this will be the game they finally score more than 24 points. Not too optimistic based on the rest of the season though, they are dead last in almost every stat after the initial scripted plays are done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst the Saints defense has looked in a while...
    /s

Season high 31 points in only half a game, and first time over 24 points since halfway through last season.

Thanks Bill O'Brien for being dumb enough to go for it on 4th down inside your own 40 with 2 min left in the half.

15+ Year Old Account
    Worst the Saints defense has looked in a while...
    Could say the same about the niners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I will never tire of watching Brees throw to Thomas. I love the can’t guard Mike moniker too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bills getting down the field on easy penalties.

This Saints/49'ers game.....
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chiefs at Patriots. Let's see if they finally figured it out on offense. LFG!

- - - Updated - - -

Patriots getting down the field on easy penalties...

- - - Updated - - -

That was gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    After that NFC slugfest, time for an AFC borebowl to wind down on before round 2.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So has 49ers Seahawks been flexed yet? Pretty sure that game will decide the 1, 2, 3, and 5 seeds now.

Also Packers need a big body safety valve receiver this off-season something awful.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Marshall Newhouse costing the Patriots points again. Even when he's not starting on offense he's costing us on special teams. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Jameis Winston is determined to lead the league in touchdowns and interceptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So has 49ers Seahawks been flexed yet? Pretty sure that game will decide the 1, 2, 3, and 5 seeds now.

Also Packers need a big body safety valve receiver this off-season something awful.
    They wont announce it until week 16's SNF.

Fans booing Brady and the Pats. What a spoiled group of idiot fans right there. 10-2 lets boo ‘em

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Fans booing Brady and the Pats. What a spoiled group of idiot fans right there. 10-2 lets boo ‘em
    Most of them don't remember the pre-Brady days.

The Patriots suck right now. I can't watch the game because I am just tired this season.

I will be surprised if they win the division, to be honest at this point. Since the Ravens game, they have basically collapsed.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the most bullshit ref call all game. He was significantly before the first down marker.